Someone here

Best food for raising Testosterone

33 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

didn't mean to discredit you. Hope It didn't come off as that by you.

Not at all dude, not at all! In fact, I appreciated what you said, means you are a critical thinker. 

However, that being said I didn't really know much about the science behind the nutrition. To be clear I'm not looking for someone to recommend diets, I just want to understand the science behind nutrition.

That's fair. I think the science behind it is quite fascinating for anyone who is interested in understanding it, you'll quickly realise it can be so much more than calories in, calories out. 

I'm looking for good starting points to take a scientific approach to understanding nutrition and am frankly overwhelmed by the number of options out there.

So, are there any good launching points you recommend? Books, blogs, or videos that would help me understand? I'm mostly a newbie , I hardly know what Is considered real food and what is considered junk food even is so anything is appreciated.

This might help: 

• Nutrition Made Simple, is a great channel for a start. Simple, clear, concise and highly researched. Gill is a likeble dude, does not stir drama and gets a lot of respected people on podcast. 
  • Anything that includes Christopher Gardner or Layne Norton as a podcast guest is likely to be of high quality 
  • If you want to geek out, then Nick Hiebert and Avi Bitterman are your guys 
  • For books,  grab some generic academic nutrition textbook and start there. See what is available on Amazon, some Nutrition 1.0 or even Nutrition for Dummies (if you don't mind the pun) is quite good actually.
Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Eat raw goat testicles - the pinacle of masculinity. If possible, straight off the goat. Extra testosterone boost if the goat is currently free-roaming the fields.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Not at all dude, not at all! In fact, I appreciated what you said, means you are a critical thinker. 

That's fair. I think the science behind it is quite fascinating for anyone who is interested in understanding it, you'll quickly realise it can be so much more than calories in, calories out. 

This might help: 

• Nutrition Made Simple, is a great channel for a start. Simple, clear, concise and highly researched. Gill is a likeble dude, does not stir drama and gets a lot of respected people on podcast. 
  • Anything that includes Christopher Gardner or Layne Norton as a podcast guest is likely to be of high quality 
  • If you want to geek out, then Nick Hiebert and Avi Bitterman are your guys 
  • For books,  grab some generic academic nutrition textbook and start there. See what is available on Amazon, some Nutrition 1.0 or even Nutrition for Dummies (if you don't mind the pun) is quite good actually.

Thank you so much. Appreciate your help ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, mmKay said:

Eat raw goat testicles - the pinacle of masculinity. If possible, straight off the goat. Extra testosterone boost if the goat is currently free-roaming the fields.

@mmKay I actually was thinking of eating animal's balls.. Is it (pardon my dumb question).. The sperm and the free testosterone In the testicles that increases testosterone levels? 

Also it feels kinda gross and unclean to eat it raw . At least I should clean it up and boil it to kill the bacteria and so forth.. 

How do you recommend eating it? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, mmKay said:

I'm not sure if you're being serious. But no thanks :D 

7 hours ago, mmKay said:

Where do i buy?!!

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Maybe not. I am generalising and speculating but based on my experience with high-end clinics such as these in UK, who derive majority of their income from pseudoscientific protocols, overcharging clients 3 times the national standard, selling overpriced tests & supplements with no evidential basis and taking commissions on supplements.

No I think your assessment is pretty spot on. Thanks for the thorough reply.

For context, I found this company from the Aubrey Marcus podcast. Aubrey is the co-founder of Onnit along with Joe Rogan.

Aubrey is a wealthy guy and obviously big on supplements. It doesn’t surprise me at all that something like this would appeal to him. He also (apparently) has been struggling with low testosterone for some time.

11 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Peter Attia did a great deep dive into this topic on his Drive Podcast.

I’ll check it out.

@Someone here a small advise. 

don't ask any nutritionist, most of them are biased.  Don't ask any doctor, they are more biased. 

our grandfathers had almost one hundred million sperms. We have roughly 30 to 40 million. So in hundred years the amount dropped almost 70%. 

The western lifestyle is killing Testosterone.  

TRT for most young men saves lifes. 

Be aware that Testosterone is a very sensitive hormone compared to estrogens that are highly aggressive and they don't die easily. 

Avoid all kinds of cosmetic products, they are full of estrogens. 

Testosterone is the male and female sexual hormone and is missing a lot in both genders. 

the nutritionist above wrote same invalid informations. 

Without Testosterone no muscles, depression, cardiovascular problems,  sexual problems, etc. 

Eat meat for strength and veggies for health. 

Eggs are the most nutritious and innocent food on the planet. It's the purest form of protein. 

Eat a pizza for breakfast but please don't eat soy. It's the most cheap  and genetically manipulated plant of the planet.

Go and lift weights!!! 

Edited by Insane butterfly

On 24.2.2023 at 11:59 PM, Insane butterfly said:

@Someone here a small advise. 

don't ask any nutritionist, most of them are biased.  Don't ask any doctor, they are more biased. 

Thanks for giving me the advice to follow your advice, if I haven't gotten your advice I wouldnt know whose advice I could trust. 

On 24.2.2023 at 0:58 PM, mmKay said:

Frank Tufanos nutritional knowledge is as little thought out as his fitness routine is stimulating. 

7 hours ago, Jannes said:

Thanks for giving me the advice to follow your advice, if I haven't gotten your advice I wouldnt know whose advice I could trust. 

Instead of playing the smart ass and at the end getting embarrast  think a bit for yourself.

Intuition!

Verify this shit for yourself 

What works for me: junk food, tv-dinners (frozen), multivitamin, additional 1000 IE D-vitamin, additional magnesium. Yes I have checked my testosterone levels, and vitamin and mineral levels.