Romer02

Feeling unfocused

11 posts in this topic

So i started dating a woman for about a week. She is falling in love with me really hard and i am too. She takes really good care of me and genially seems to love me.  The only problem i’m having is that I want to be focused on my career because i’m an entrepreneur. 

Before I met her I was working really hard on myself and just working on my business. Now that she’s with me i’m seeing my business slow down in progress . I want to continue focusing on myself and understand how to balance this thing. I have been wasting more time since i’ve been with her and not working as much on my dreams. Its also causing me to masturbate a lot and we are also having a lot more sex. I feel a bit unfocused and I want to stay focused. I’m some what on cloud 9 with her and really feeling those lovey dubby feelings at the same time my mind keeps telling me i’m slacking and need to get to work.

Thank you for reading this if you have experience with this i would greatly appreciate advice

Edited by Romer02

Yeah I’ve been there.

I’ve had to learn to set very clear boundaries and time boxes for when I work, and then stick to them.

If I work on my coaching group on Friday, I’m not going to make plans with my girlfriend on Friday. She can expect me to come home early but I won’t.

Sticking to it is still hard sometimes, but a good lesson in how others will stay within boundaries only to the extent that you yourself respect them.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Romer02  Forgot to say: in the end I learnt that I work better within boundaries, anyway.

I'm never going to be productive 100% of my available time.

When I clearly define which 70% I use, I work harder within that time because I know it's all I have.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy can you give me an example precisely how you choose these times for example : work from 9-5 ? Or do you do it in blocks work 3 hours rest 1 

Monday - Wednesday is for my job, Thursday is for YouTube, Friday and Tuesday evening is for my coaching group. That means that I don’t make plans on those days before 17:00. Weekends and other evenings I can make plans with her