Ninja_pig

I awakened and I don't like it

69 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Schizophonia xD how can you know that? 

What about this: Maybe God tricks itself into believing things like the existence of molecules attaching to serotonine receptors - or serotonine receptors to begin with. That would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

What do you mean by "tricks itself" ? :ph34r:

I'm not perched enough yet and I just had a sleepless night so it's not easy to understand lol. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

You are wrong about two fundamental things that make everything depressing. First, you are not the dreamer, you are the dream. what you really are, the unfathomable, absolute infinite, you have not realized. second,  there are others, they are you. you are infinite, there are no limits to what you are. become infinite, all negativity will be erased. is the perfection

I will tell you what my collegue told me when shit hits the fan. Go drink some cofee and relax. It will take time to resolve whatever has hit you.

An unprepared mind will corrupt truth. That's why spiritual practice outside of psychedelics is important.

You need to gradually acclimate to it rather than shocking your system with big doses of psychedelics.

Imagine if your come up to that revelation lasted for 10 years. It'd be so gradual and by the time you got there you'd be so used to it it wouldn't seem like a big deal.

You’ll largely forget about the whole thing anyway if you don’t take more psychedelics. Go talk to women, that will put you back into duality real quick

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

@Ninja_pig If you speak in these terms you are nowhere near Awakening.
You are confusing Awakening with a Spiritual High. And you are having the classic reaction to it.
Notice that you have adopted a belief around your sopposed experience and reacting (badly) to it.
It's like if a prisoner, once liberated, would want the prison back around him.
Spiritual experiences are just glimpces of this liberation.

If you truly awaken, you would instead start to appreciate the immense freedom that this new condition brings.

Think about it: if everything is immaginations, that means that you can mould the landscape anyway you want (within certain limits):D

Aren't you (as in the ego) also just imagined? If your friends are imagined, then the one having any friends is so too, isn't he?

beep boop

Mushrooms did the same thing to me. Hard to come to terms with it but overall I realized holding this notion that “I” am alone in the universe is disingenuous. It’s not my ego that is alone. But it feels that way because you can’t stay in that state of god consciousness forever. You have to come back to the localized being which which will corrupt oneness. 

I still struggle with it at times but overall I live a normal life. I stopped doing heavy trips though. I don’t need to know anymore. At least not for many many years. 

It kind of reminds me the feeling I got after a Salvia trip. It's all fun till you start unziping what reality is at the ground level. This is the difference between curios people and mystics. Ones had enough and integrate that wisdom or try to forget, the other keep walking and keep walking beyond the edges of infinity.

Also these will pass, your ego is probably just traumatized. I could say that you thinking this is a dream is also a dream created by God, yet that did not help me. With some time and GROUNDING you will be fine and what you have seen cannot be unseen and the ineffable will call you again...

How to ground yourself? Walk barefoot in nature, hug trees, do intense breathwork (wim hof), kriya yoga, martial arts.

Martial arts have been of great help in my path, I strongly recommend it  

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever personal baggage, trauma, and human crap you got in your mind. All of that corrupts your capacity to appreciate God.

Well, look around. Life is astoundingly beautiful.

Well, you got a taste of it, but you need to a lot more work to really appreciate it and access higher dimensions of Consciousness.

It is correct that you are God and God imagines the whole universe.

Maybe contemplate why you are so ungrateful about this.

I don't know if it's just me, but I sense your words here are brimming with profound peace, compassion and understanding! ?

"Well, look around. Life is astoundingly beautiful." --> God damn!!!! This one hit me the most.

It's radiating peace!!!! Or maybe I'm going crazy. ? Be honest, did You take MDMA or what?! Hahaha

Edited by Sincerity

Well, first of all, doing some mushrooms is not an "awakening."  Yes I've done heavy mushrooms, yes I've had that experience.  It's not it, nor is even DMT or 5-MEO "it."  Nothing will be "it" while it is even possible for "you" to experience a "you", regardless of state.  Which is why psychedelics will never awaken you.

The problem is that your self-structure is still intact, and at subtle levels remained intact even at the peak of your "awakening".  But especially now, sober, you perceive everything through that filter, and of course the "I" does not like being lonely, and certainly doesn't like not being special.

Psychedelics can give you a taste, or a flavor, but it's still just not it.  5-Meo is like wrapping yourself in plastic and jumping in a pool.  It might really FEEL wet but you are still fucking dry.  There's no way to get wet through the plastic.  Enlightenment is being wet, and to take the analogy to an absurdity, it's actually like being the water itself.  The difference between BEING THE WATER and experiencing water through plastic is the difference between enlightenment and psychedelic "awakening".  This forum desperately needs to understand this, and Leo is not a good guide here.

Long story short: do the real work if you want to be free.  You're going to do it eventually, so why not just do it?

See what more you want out of life.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If Awakening makes you feel negative, that's a very sure clue that you ain't fully Awake and there's something important you're missing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Ninja_pig said:

Don't you guys who have awakened feel alone? 

100 %

0 %

I'm by my self 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

it is very sad to realize but if you stay and think and dont let fear overcome you you will transend human experience. Just because you know now does not mean you have completely finished the universe this is just the human experience. There are many different states brand new dimensions of reality god has created for you to explore but we are sent here to learn and to achieve our spiritual goals. We are in infinite dimension thats really a void in disguise but behind everyones eyes is a seperate prick of light that they see you in in their own universe completely separate but existing. You are making others up but they still exist as nothing just as you. We are here to transend fear without falling into madness.

Edited by Hojo

You're analysing the concept of oneness and creating a gloomy narrative about it that makes you feel isolated and dejected.@Flyboy 's analogy is spot on.

I know it doesn't feel like it now but you've stumbled upon something profoundly beautiful. It may feel like the complete opposite of beauty for some time; during this liminal period take good care of yourself and reach out for support when you need it. A caveat though, be careful expressing yourself about all of this in real life.

Edited by Nathan

@Ninja_pig I would suggest you heal yourself before doing a trip again. For most people this feeling might be liberating but for someone like I also think I would feel the same. Maybe consider your past and try to feel into yourself, feel into how you felt if or when you were either abandoned as a child, or in your teens even in your whole life experience. Try to actively heal yourself and bring the two aspect together who are in opposition inside your being. Look up parts work or shadow integration and work hard towards that. Once you feel a shift in your being, then try this again to see if it feels different 

@vladorion yes exactly what I said. It's better to work on a spiritual and psychological level first then you can go ahead doing psychedelics when you feel like you are at a certain level of development 

You read this forum, imbibed its solipsistic teachings and then, lo and behold, your trip reflects those teachings?

Well, isn't that just a pure coincidence, lol.

Yeah, I've taken psychedelics too -- some powerful ones.  Never in my experience did I get a message of solipsism from them.