Someone here

Idk why I love blonde girls

26 posts in this topic

Do you realize that most beautiful blonde girls, including that one on the picture, look completely different without make up, hair dye, etc.? The photo is just an illusion.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The weird thing is that I got attracted to an Indian girl today 

Ur killin me dawg..... ? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I have dark blonde hair and green eyes. I live in an area where 90%+ of the people have dark eyes/dark hair.

I always felt odd and hated myself for that, and always dreamed about having dark eyes and dark hair like everyone.  

I attract a lot of weird men who think that I'm easy with sex and I feel that people don't take me seriously overall. 

Let Love In

@Lila9 I heard so many blonde jokes 5 years ago in Germany. It’s all about blondes being stupid and incapable of functioning without a men. It’s outdated now but maybe it’s different in your place. I think there is stigma because blondes get more attention. 
Have you thought about changing your hair color?

10 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

The photo is just an illusion.

I'm pretty sure it's edited as well. It looks somewhat unnatural.

4 hours ago, Jannes said:

@Lila9 I heard so many blonde jokes 5 years ago in Germany. It’s all about blondes being stupid and incapable of functioning without a men. It’s outdated now but maybe it’s different in your place. I think there is stigma because blondes get more attention. 
Have you thought about changing your hair color?

Yes there are still those jokes and stereotypes but less than before. 

I don't mind being blonde now, I'm overly in acceptance with myself unlike in the past.

It's actually a good way to screen out shallow people who judge women by their physical apperance. This head that is covered with blonde hair contains a lot of knowledge and generally is very curious. I enjoy to surprise shallow people when they hear me speaking and expect me to be dumb. The look in their eyes is priceless. 

Let Love In