Frosty97

Best resource for learning Game

6 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on the resources to learning how to game?

(I think I gravitate towards RSD Julien)

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

Go to places with lots of girls and talk to them, and repeat. Clubs are a good place to start.

You will learn 10x more through practice than listening to game coaches online. I guess it can help, but it's easy to fall into the trap of over-consuming theory.

Just do it and only consume information when you get stuck.

Models - Mark Manson is a good book to read on how to set your life up in a way that gets you girls.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Frosty97 The programme PIMP by Julien is a classic. I'm not sure whether you can purchase it through good-faith means these days though. A programme by Austen Summers might be useful if you can't. I think his style of game is somewhat similar. Less provocative perhaps.

You can buy his programme SHIFT too for getting a lot of inspiration to start. But seems a bit overkill to me.

Also, I'd do field reports. Julien used to say it was 51% of learning cold approach game.

Up to you if you want to start doing field reports from day one. Maybe just focus on getting approaches under your belt for like a month and then start field reporting.

--------------

AG Heydan is a pua who also has a product called 'The system'. Its an ebook. And it contains a really good goal setting system imo.

-----

Finally, vet who you take advice from. Have they walked the path you want to walk? I.e. have they done cold approach where they started from a similar level to you, and got to a level you want to get to. Commentary on male-female dynamics is full of absolute delusion imo. Even by guys who seem very professional or otherwise successful. You should be vetting me and other users on this thread included, imo.

Edit: Finally part 2, I'd also take the mindset that everything you do in your game journey is understandable, and worthy of being met with understanding, respect and love. Game isn't determining your worthiness as a person. You're already worthy of respect and love and acceptance in every moment, imo. Game is more like a skillset to learn and also a way to embrace shadow parts of yourself. I think its easy to lose sight of that in the pickup subculture, and would actually hurt your growth in pick up and beyond to lose sight off.

Edited by Ulax
1) Word choice, and 2) The 'edit' section

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 2/20/2023 at 10:21 AM, Ulax said:

Game isn't determining your worthiness as a person. You're already worthy of respect and love and acceptance in every moment

Well said