Loveeee

Beyond psychedelics : astral projection / lucid dreaming / shifting

18 posts in this topic

Leo is strangely quiet on the subject

To me psychedelics are like training wheels and the real deal is this, self-mastery 

It goes beyond traveling to some amazing place or time, you actually get free from both, reach ever higher states of consciousness, and become God

This is not some funny little siddhi, this is an integral part of your evolution

So simple but not so easy : falling asleep consciously

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

I agree. 

Like one third of our life we are in this other dimension and yet highest teachers speak so little about it. It's funny.

It's like God - The Ultimate Deceiver purposefully does not point too much to dreams, to not make it to easy.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Loveeee Not sure I agree with this. I'm not saying astral projection/lucid dreaming etc are not valid practices but just based on people's reports of those things, they never lead to genuine insight. You can do all the astral projecting you want, but you're still ignorant about the nature of reality. 

I might say that these things are tangential to psychedelics, but ultimately psyches go way further and can lead to genuine spiritual transformation.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

falling asleep consciously

How to do THAT? 

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

3 hours ago, Loveeee said:

real deal is this, self-mastery 

Leo said you can’t obtain the Level of consciousness from any form of meditation or yoga. So self mastery is not really gonna help you with that. 

from psychedelics Leo has managed to realise that the distinction between real deal and a non-real deal is actually does not exist. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I’ve experienced both, but I’m certain that 5-Meo Dmt is way more powerful.

But it can’t give permanent God-Consciousness. Only Grace bestowed by a Sadghuru or by God itself can do that.

But with permanent God-Consciousness, came a price.

18 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

How to do THAT? 

Yoga nidra !

30 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Yoga nidra !

Beat me to it lol

I need to start taking Yoga Nidra's practice seriously.

You know, as much as it interests me (obsessively too), and do know it's real, I'm actually scared of shifting and also being really good at manifestation. I just get this feeling that it's a surefire way to take the blinders off and really see the pointlessness and meaninglessness of one's own existence. You realize whatever pain you've gone through for years and still go through had no purpose, you suffered just because. You realize you always had the capability of having a perfect life, but didn't, for whatever reason. That creating a whole Universe out of thin air is no harder than drinking a glass of water. That all the grandiose things in the world like creating a space company and becoming a billionaire after years and years of relentless hard work could be solved in an instant and that you could spawn a trillion dollars out of thin air, or a spaceship capable of interstellar travel without even knowing how to build one, which means they're not grandiose after all, we just projected that onto them based on what we knew. Suddenly everything is equal, a mentally challenged guy eating dirt and a genius at the forefront of science are the exact same and no better or worse than the other.

It's the ultimate invalidation of everything you are and everything you thought you knew both good and bad and I don't think I'm ready to face that, like my brain is blocking it and I allow it. But at the same time I do want to remember who and what I am and not stop myself from evolving as God and all that it entails. Besides, shifting to fictional universes of movies and series I've seen sounds incredibly thrilling.

Idk man I'm so conflicted. Running ultra-marathons, getting divorced, losing a friend, getting fired from a job... all that sounds pale and a lot less scary to go through than confronting all of existence in its raw form, it's almost like humans weren't meant to do that because it goes against their programming but here we are.

I'm just rambling a little but do you relate to this at all?

Edited by michaelcycle00

40 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You know, as much as it interests me (obsessively too), and do know it's real, I'm actually scared of shifting and also being really good at manifestation.

Me too ! But for the opposite reason, because on the other hand it's all so meaningful, it can be hard to handle  

Also, losing sense of the body feels like death, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

2 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Me too ! But for the opposite reason, because on the other hand it's all so meaningful, it can be hard to handle  

Also, losing sense of the body feels like death, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Hopefully I get to see it like this as well ^_^

2 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Beat me to it lol

You know, as much as it interests me (obsessively too), and do know it's real, I'm actually scared of shifting and also being really good at manifestation. I just get this feeling that it's a surefire way to take the blinders off and really see the pointlessness and meaninglessness of one's own existence. You realize whatever pain you've gone through for years and still go through had no purpose, you suffered just because. You realize you always had the capability of having a perfect life, but didn't, for whatever reason. That creating a whole Universe out of thin air is no harder than drinking a glass of water. That all the grandiose things in the world like creating a space company and becoming a billionaire after years and years of relentless hard work could be solved in an instant and that you could spawn a trillion dollars out of thin air, or a spaceship capable of interstellar travel without even knowing how to build one, which means they're not grandiose after all, we just projected that onto them based on what we knew. Suddenly everything is equal, a mentally challenged guy eating dirt and a genius at the forefront of science are the exact same and no better or worse than the other.

It's the ultimate invalidation of everything you are and everything you thought you knew both good and bad and I don't think I'm ready to face that, like my brain is blocking it and I allow it. But at the same time I do want to remember who and what I am and not stop myself from evolving as God and all that it entails. Besides, shifting to fictional universes of movies and series I've seen sounds incredibly thrilling.

Idk man I'm so conflicted. Running ultra-marathons, getting divorced, losing a friend, getting fired from a job... all that sounds pale and a lot less scary to go through than confronting all of existence in its raw form, it's almost like humans weren't meant to do that because it goes against their programming but here we are.

I'm just rambling a little but do you relate to this at all?

Did you watch a movie "Everything everywhere all at once"? 

That movie does a pretty good job with combating a sense od nihilism and meaninglesness that stems from infinite pararell universes. Its a great movie.

Edited by Arthogaan

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Did you watch a movie "Everything everywhere all at once"? 

That movie does a pretty good job with combating a sense od nihilism and meaninglesness that stems from infinite pararell universes. Its a great movie.

I was like three-quarters in and then it lost me... sort of bored me, so I left it there. So I got to see the "everything" and the "everywhere" parts and left off right when the "all at once" part was about to begin. 

Found it pretty silly tbh, too goofy for my taste, so I just assumed it's dragged on like that till the end and didn't bother finishing it. Is the combating the sense of nihilism and meaninglessness part near the end? I might've missed the most important part and if so then I'd be glad to finish watching it. 

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I was like three-quarters in and then it lost me... sort of bored me, so I left it there. So I got to see the "everything" and the "everywhere" parts and left off right when the "all at once" part was about to begin. 

Found it pretty silly tbh, too goofy for my taste, so I just assumed it's dragged on like that till the end and didn't bother finishing it. Is the combating the sense of nihilism and meaninglessness part near the end? I might've missed the most important part and if so then I'd be glad to finish watching it. 

Well the movie continues to be absurd, so I don't know if it would change your experience to watch it till the end. I loved the goofyness and absurdity.

I've wanted to enter into sleep consciously for a long time but really had no success in it. I also have not found any high quality sources on yoga nidra. How do you enter into sleep consciously and remain conscious for the whole night?

This topic really fascinates me but honestly I've just found hearsay

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

18 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Yoga nidra !

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 21/02/2023 at 1:17 PM, Loveeee said:

Yoga nidra !

Do you recommend any resources to learn about this?

On 2/21/2023 at 7:11 PM, Davino said:

I've wanted to enter into sleep consciously for a long time but really had no success in it. I also have not found any high quality sources on yoga nidra. How do you enter into sleep consciously and remain conscious for the whole night?

This topic really fascinates me but honestly I've just found hearsay

9 hours ago, bliss54 said:

Do you recommend any resources to learn about this?

The Lucid Mystic on youtube ( my go to, passionate girl with lots of content )

Robert Monroe, Tom Campbell, William Buhlman ( western pioneers ) 

Reddit ( r/AstralProjection , r/shiftingrealities , r/LucidDreaming )