Carl-Richard

Autism Spectrum Test

37 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

33/36. I'm not surprised. I'm pretty good at reading people, but my social skills still suck.

Oof close. Same. Being a bit sensitive can definitely make you a bit of an introvert.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

didn‘t understand some of the words though

If you don't bother to look up the words, you're not very autistic. Add 5 points ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

26/36, but in practice i never look at peoples faces i understand what they are feeling and thinking based on what they probability will feel associated with the context of the situation and what they probably will care about and what they probably like and dont like. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

22 minutes ago, integral said:

26/36, but in practice i never look at peoples faces i understand what they are feeling and thinking based on what they probability will feel associated with the context of the situation and what they probably will care about and what they probably like and dont like. 

Sounds a bit autistic to me :) 

19 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you don't bother to look up the words, you're not very autistic. Add 5 points ?

Man in that case then I'm borderline autistic lol. I continuously look up their etymology.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Man in that case then I'm borderline autistic lol. I like to compile words and to look up their etymology constantly.

I compulsively look up the definitions of words all the time. It's just a thing I do.

@Carl-Richard Cool! Master of the Spectrum

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:58 AM, UnbornTao said:

29/36

But I've done other tests and scored likely to have Asperger or mild autism on some. 

Ya, I scored pretty high (in the "excellent" range) when I did the test from his book.  

But then I did the other tests in his book as well as other tests online and scored higher predominantly towards autism.

So I dunno... 

Seems like maybe the eye-test thing may not be totally accurate in relation to autism, or may simply mean something else.

Yes, would be nice to hear what he has to say about it.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

`25

I overthought them the first half of the test and that lead to getting many incorrect. 

My strategy in the second half was to go with my first guess and I barely missed any when I did THAT

On 22.2.2023 at 0:27 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Yea i don‘t really care to look them up even now. Also didn‘t bother to read the instructions just went with the flow. I don‘t really think i‘m very autistic although i certainly have some traits like social anxiety issues some add, and eye contact can be a bit much at times.

This video is a good example of being on the more psychotic side of the spectrum: hyper-social, witty, conspiratorial and a bit weird. I see myself so much in John Zherka when he starts talking about the weirdest things and everybody else is like "oh cmon, stop". 

Edited by Carl-Richard