ChrisZoZo

how to keep remembering to be present.

9 posts in this topic

I’m stuck. My problem is my mind wanders unconsciously and I don’t notices until a while after. This happens  mainly when I’m working. My job involves waiting for food to be ready picking up the food and delivering the food on a eBike. An excellent job to be present. 

My plan is to be present all the time unless necessary to use in mind. Any advice?

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Have you ever noticed thoughts cause sensations in your body?
It's the simple intention to full body-mind awareness that keeps me centered and present.
I feel all the information coming in from my body. When I do this, there ceases to be resistance or pain.
Instead, there's only the sensation of The Breath healing every cell in my body.

Everytime you catch yourself thinking about something in the far future or past,
Lovingly remind yourself, out-loud, "There is no past. There is no future. I Am The Present Moment."
It's important You hear yourself speak out-loud. You are teaching your subconscious to align with your will.

Start a habit of gazing at the Creation around You. Connect with your heart-center and breath.
See the infinite beauty and infinite resolution of detail that Infinity has laid out all about You.
See the Infinity in all things, in all people. Everything is the way it is due to an Infinite number of changes.

Goddamn, is it beautiful. It's so beautiful You ask Yourself "Why did I ever look away?"
This line of inquiry will show You what You've been hiding from Yourself.

Never stop looking up!

Edited by tuku747

5 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

"There is no past. There is no future. I Am The Present Moment."

Oh nice ? , thanks 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

4 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Oh nice ? , thanks 

I find words spoken intentionally out-loud have far, far more power behind them than the chatter of the monkey mind.

Your Word is Pure Magic. We programmed This Dream using the code we call the english language.

Edited by tuku747

19 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

I’m stuck. My problem is my mind wanders unconsciously and I don’t notices until a while after. This happens  mainly when I’m working. My job involves waiting for food to be ready picking up the food and delivering the food on a eBike. An excellent job to be present. 

My plan is to be present all the time unless necessary to use in mind. Any advice?

You recognize that your mind has been wandering after you've become present again. With 'time' it will get easier to remain present. ? 

Even if your mind wanders, it’s always the present. You can’t be anywhere else. Even if you think about the past or “future” it’s always now. Trying to be present is a fall into a waste of energy 

@ChrisZoZo That is a great goal Chris. I have found that one of the best things we can do is strive to achieve a focused mind. Most of us don't have that. It's a daily discipline. Mindfulness practices have helped me. 

4 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

You recognize that your mind has been wandering after you've become present again. With 'time' it will get easier to remain present. ? 

Na it’s taking to long to get more present ( for longer periods) need to learn what I need to to better. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo