Eternal Unity

I'm in love with a girl

27 posts in this topic

Seriously, I don't wanna fuck this up. wise advice please.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

You already lost.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Listen to your inner guidance, that's the best advice I can give you. Ultimately, no-one else can know better than you how you should proceed, but so many of us are taught to distrust our internal guidance systems that we just blunder blindly from one mistake to the next. That's okay, though, making mistakes is often how we learn.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

7 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Seriously, I don't wanna fuck this up. wise advice please.

Sorry, you already did.

Heartbreak is in your future. Then you'll vow to never fall in love again, but you will.

Never see her as an object in your game.

She does not owe you anything. She is a free divine creator and she can do whatever she wants. Love her as that. Do not try to restrict her in order to fit your agenda.

That is all you need.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You already lost.

why ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia Simplest way to say it is: shes only thing that hes thinking about,since its too soon he wont be making best decisions and moves..hes clouded by the emotions that will make him weak, because he will make her the priority and putting her above him which will resault in what he fears...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

15 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Heartbreak is in your future. Then you'll vow to never fall in love again, but you will.

That IS wise. Thank you!

@Arthogaan Amazing!

@flowboy @RickyFitts @Raze @CARDOZZO Thank you all. At the moment I'm refraining from taking ANY action. I need to contemplate this. Need to get out of my mom's basement, stop eating cheetos and play video games so to speak lol

Greg,

In association with Leo Gura

I'll give you an update soon in my Journal TWO, in the self actualizing journal in the proper sub forum. 

P.S

The patience of Leo is infinite

G

:)

Edited by Eternal Unity
Spelling

What?

Stop over-intellectualizing.

Go after what you want and risk getting hurt.

Then move on.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, Eternal Unity said:

At the moment I'm refraining from taking ANY action. I need to contemplate this.

Good! It's wise to not force anything. Play it cool and don't lose your shit. Let her choose you.

Falling in love is amazing, I am happy for you greg!

My advice would be to set clear boundaries and don't let yourself get carried away too much in the beginning. Listen to your emotions and stay true to them. Read 'the way of the superior man' and generally learn about women/relationships. Also like you already said take your time and contemplate about it.

In my experience two things are crucial: Trust and Listening.

Trust your intuition, not your thoughts.  Trust her if your intuition tells you to.

Listening is - imo - another absolute superpower in relationships. Listen with the intent to understand what she really wants to express. If you are not sure if you do understand, don't make assumptions (thoughts can be a trap here) but ask respectful questions. Do the same not only for her, but for yourself.

@flowboy Sorry dude i'm not as fast in my nature as I was 10 years ago

@acidgoofy Thank you!

@theleelajoker I'll take that under consideration. Thanks!