Mada_

Will Actualized.org ever go full circle and release a video game?

18 posts in this topic

I was wondering this today @Leo Gura

A self help video game would be a dope niche for someone's LP regardless. 

I did wonder whether Leo's passion for video games still exists and to what degree

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

It will be called God Realization. 

Instead of VR glasses, he ships a shot with 5-Leo-DMT so you can see the full picture.

Edited by D2sage

Ye I'ma guess no, Video game development is Hell according to himself, so no.

Level 1: Reading a book

Level 2: Meditation

Level 3: Researching psychedelics

Yes, that would be a very fun video game. I bet millions of people would play it :D

I hope that AI will eventually provide for options to produce video games without any technical knowledge at all.

beep boop

What do you mean by 'self-help video game'? What it could be like?

I have an idea for one: it would be both strategy and RPG. It would be based on the concept of recursion. It means that whenever your hero is agitated/scared/feels bad the outside world would change appropriately: the monster would become more volatile and aggressive, the weather would become stormy, and of course, it could further spoil the mental state of a hero and create the negative self-reinforcing feedback loop. To escape the loop hero would need somehow calm himself: whether it be escaping the monster, or improving emotional mastery. One way to do that would be, for example, exploring the world and finding enlightened masters who would teach him a technique. 

Creation would be an important facet of the game. Something like factorio but more magical. For example, in order to synthesize some insight or elixir on some magical factory, you'd need to cool this factory with holy water. This water should be pumped through copper/glass/silver pipes without sharp bends (Sadhguru said that when water goes through the pipes gets negative energy because pipes have sharp bends). Then the water should stay in the reservoir filled with shungit (special coal) which would clear water from heavy metals, and in this reservoir, there would be a frequency generator that would make water structured. You can also put a copper pyramid roof to increase the potency of structured water

There also would be the plot that the whole world would be infected by some illness. And the character should build a wall that would stop the infection from spreading. And then step by step detoxifying the infected biomes: by, for example, shooting explosive vaccines that would cure territory of some radius. Then you'd need quickly build a new wall to protect the recently cured area. After being cured, the area would be depleted and desertlike - you then need to take care of that and bring prosperity there: renew the soil, and bring some nutrition to animals. You can also make sorties on the infected area, catch infected creatures, bring them in cages to your home, cure them, and have them serve you (in a non-exploitative manner of course).

You see, in such a manner, you can plant a seed of self-care in players, deeply infiltrate by the creative energy.

@Mada_

On 19/02/2023 at 3:40 AM, Mada_ said:

I was wondering this today @Leo Gura

A self help video game would be a dope niche for someone's LP regardless. 

Dope idea, I really think Leo should consider this. A DnD type of game? Maybe a Magic the gathering card game, Actualized?

Doesn't have to appeal to mainstream, a hyper niche game for those within the sanctuary of Actualized.org. No need for triple A levels of marketing and game dev, even standard indie. Just a super niche game, so cool.

I might collab, provide some music or visual arts. Maybe freestyle? Possibilities multiply.

called life

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/24/2023 at 7:14 PM, EugeneTheSage said:

(Sadhguru said that when water goes through the pipes gets negative energy because pipes have sharp bends).

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Do You remember where he said that? xD (if he did)

Edited by Sincerity

@Sincerity It sounds a little bit like sadhguru tho, he recommends not disturbing water, drinking it from a copper mug. Very old-school.

@Mada_ What an Idea!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I'd think Leo's afraid of pulling a Temple OS and going full internet insane.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

A self-help video game would be boring. A good video game is hyper stimulating and robs you of consciousness. 

On 27/02/2023 at 8:38 PM, Sincerity said:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Do You remember where he said that? xD (if he did)

Here

There must be some people here who have their LP centered around creating games.