Siedah

Help Please! What's Wrong With My/ This Awakening?

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Rahra said:

There are many different forms of awakening, like Soul-Awakening, Supernatural-Awakening, God-Awakening and Dimension-Awakening.

But it is certainly death which is the highest awakening.

And I fear not it, but I fear where I may arrive.

I mention this since I’ve thought immensely about death recently, and I realized, I still realize, how extraordinary it is that I will actually die one day.

I know of places I don’t want to go, and I know about mighty supernatural beings I never again want to have anything to do with.

So I shall pray, until my last breath.

Help me. Be with me. Bring me back to You, and give me a good form and place to be in.

Deliver me from darkness and evil, let not it triumph over me.

thank you for your response Rahra ..maybe not letting go is the hell state most religions talk about since time and space collapse onto itself and it may feel like eternity.

@Siedah Martin is great to talk to. I enjoyed our calls.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Siedah

tell your friend that the last time a total opening to the absolute happened, I had to face absolute nothingness four times in a row. Two one day, two the next. Absolute nothingness is horrible beyond imagination. nothing exists, only infinite emptiness. That's what you are, empty infinite dead. absolute death. This is an absolutely negative experience and staying there can scar you, traumatize. You have to have faith. you are. and that's it. you are, that's the key. the fourth time that the absolute nothing occurred, the revelation happened. There is nothing here that can be explained. without knowing how I saw myself standing up with my arms outstretched to the ceiling. the opening was complete. the inexplicable. absolute. the end of all search. the bottomless. life. freedom. I. what I am. Hallelujah. 

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Siedah

tell your friend that the last time a total opening to the absolute happened, I had to face absolute nothingness four times in a row. Two one day, two the next. Absolute nothingness is horrible beyond imagination. nothing exists, only infinite emptiness. That's what you are, empty infinite dead. absolute death. This is an absolutely negative experience and staying there can scar you, traumatize. You have to have faith. you are. and that's it. you are, that's the key. the fourth time that the absolute nothing occurred, the revelation happened. There is nothing here that can be explained. without knowing how I saw myself standing up with my arms outstretched to the ceiling. the opening was complete. the inexplicable. absolute. the end of all search. the bottomless. life. freedom. I. what I am. Hallelujah. 

This is very valuable breaking the wall.. I think my friend will appreciate this very much .. I knew about this infinite emptiness but somehow seems i made a b line for infinite love .. hmmm ! :-) i can only imagine how terrifying it must have felt to be stuck there.. I am sorry you got stuck there 4 times and still had the courage to take that risk again.  wow! and then welcome to Nirvana which makes it all worthwhile. :-) 

18 minutes ago, Siedah said:

I hope that what I have told will motivate her to break the last barrier. staying before is sad, empty, dark. Opening yourself to the absolute is the most wonderful thing that can happen to you and it will transform you forever. she has to. it is the opening to life, to what we are. it is the total glory of existence, which sweeps away any sadness, any fear. 

Imo, sometimes you ve to force yourself. This is not a gentle process for some people, like me or your friend, this is to rape yourself. To break something in you. If you don't do, it's going to be closed all of your life

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Siedah Cool. You had one mystical experience and one awakening!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.