Someone here

I don't know anything

25 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Notice what word you started that sentence with. 

If.

If your understanding of reality is based on assumption then you have already gone astray.  If it was your direct experience then there is no if.

Don't be....Those if are not for my understanding, are for the understanding of who reads the post, obviously. I could simply say: infinity. all the rest are intellectual constructions. That's what we do here, we elaborate intellectual constructions that help us free ourselves from other limiting intellectual constructions. direct experience is limitless, it just doesn't seem like it

Edited by Breakingthewall

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Don't be....Those if are not for my understanding, are for the understanding of who reads the post, obviously. I could simply say: infinity. all the rest are intellectual constructions. That's what we do here, we elaborate intellectual constructions that help us free ourselves from other limiting intellectual constructions. direct experience is limitless, it just doesn't seem like it

If implies doubt or the possibility of reality being other then Infinite Consciousness.   Stay the path brother.  Walk it with shoulders up and head held high.  The materialists have taken over but we will not let the word of Truth go unheard.  We will not.  I will not.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here hey bro! ? 

Maybe also check out from 06:16 about unknowing..... these two videos are hilarious!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Knowing or not knowing is a construct of justifying identity. It's trusting a perceiving and understanding accurately or not by 'someone' of 'something'.

Being presence is liberated from attaching to what is appearing in awareness.