ValiantSalvatore

Sexism Test - Eliminating Bias

199 posts in this topic

I am also human so yeah, different characteristics. I can kiss a woman because of her characteristics.

Other than that they are exactly the same on the grander scale.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

I’m sure that the Feminists are relieved that you’ve scratched them from consideration. ?

But I feel like you’re feeling threatened for no reason. Women are just trying to live their lives… they’re not competing with you.

And women who want an equal partnership will just go for a man who shares their values and also wants an equal partnership and will avoid the men who want her to conform to traditional gender roles.

She won’t waste her time trying to convince you to share her values. She’ll just sort you from consideration because of the incompatibility.

The middle-finger has been shown to feminist women on the dating-front. 

And women at your work are genuinely going to appreciate you treating them the same as you treat men. 

This only applies to feminist women or those who want 'equality'. Women who don't want equality will have their femininity respected. I will behave like a gentleman with them. But, if you don't respect your own femininity, screw you! You will face the fierce masculine competition from men, you will face the same pressures that men do. And if you lose and you cry 'sexism', no sympathy. 

For example, if a man is expected to show up for work when his kid is sick, the same will be expected from a feminist woman. Cuz 'equality'. You asked for it! But, if she's feminine, she'll get let off the hook in such situations. 

It boils down to how well are you willing to treat men. Feminists can be toxic women who act adversarial. Expect the same treatment in return. 

Women will not care if you don’t open doors for them. They won’t even notice, tbh.

And if you’re ‘leading your female co-workers by the hand’ already… why on Earth are you doing this? 

Sounds like you’re making it up… or they’re using your benevolent sexism to take advantage of you and get you to do their work for them.

You keep saying 'women', when I say 'feminist women'. 

It's called 'chivalry' or 'being a gentleman'. If you're a feminist, I don't expect you to understand this concept, it's alright. You're not there yet. Feminine women greatly appreciate it. And, I daresay that they deserve more encouragement than feminists. Cuz they have more feminine power. 

Edited by mr_engineer

39 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The middle-finger has been shown to feminist women on the dating-front. 

This only applies to feminist women or those who want 'equality'. Women who don't want equality will have their femininity respected. I will behave like a gentleman with them. But, if you don't respect your own femininity, screw you! You will face the fierce masculine competition from men, you will face the same pressures that men do. And if you lose and you cry 'sexism', no sympathy. 

For example, if a man is expected to show up for work when his kid is sick, the same will be expected from a feminist woman. Cuz 'equality'. You asked for it! But, if she's feminine, she'll get let off the hook in such situations. 

It boils down to how well are you willing to treat men. Feminists can be toxic women who act adversarial. Expect the same treatment in return. 

You keep saying 'women', when I say 'feminist women'. 

It's called 'chivalry' or 'being a gentleman'. If you're a feminist, I don't expect you to understand this concept, it's alright. You're not there yet. Feminine women greatly appreciate it. And, I daresay that they deserve more encouragement than feminists. Cuz they have more feminine power. 

So much victim’s mentality in this post. 

You’re shadow boxing with imaginary people in your head.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@mr_engineer Too much anti-feminist media consumption bro.

36 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

It boils down to how well are you willing to treat men.

?‍♂️ Very unbiased.

Just now, Emerald said:

So much victim’s mentality in this post. 

You’re shadow boxing with imaginary people in your head.

Alright, fine. 

What is the difference between 'chivalry' and 'benevolent sexism'?! 

@mr_engineer You sound like you’ve been hardcore traumatised by a woman you perceived as feminist. You sound like you go to bed at night quivering in fear over ‘the feminists’ coming to get you, which is trauma.

If you really did get wronged by someone who think is a feminist that’s really terrible and I feel for you, but you need to realise that’s based on trauma, it’s not representative of most women.

’The feminists’ are mostly just normal women who want to be treated fairly instead of patronised and treated like unintelligent children who need to be coddled.

It honestly sounds like you’re fighting a battle in your mind with an evil strawman of feminism that has been constructed in your mind over many years, and then you paint yourself as the victim of this strawman coming to get you.

Edited by something_else

7 minutes ago, Myioko said:

@mr_engineer What are things that makes feminism good, and what are things that makes feminism toxic?

The good part about feminism is what they did in the 60s and before that. Fighting for equal rights. 

And, the toxic part about feminism... well, I don't want to get cancelled, so please excuse me as I don't reveal that to you. 

Whoever really wants to know what I think about this, kindly DM me. 

0% hostile.

12% benevolent.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

Took it together with my girlfriend.

30% Hostile

12% Benevolent

:x

@something_else Thank you for your concern. I have figured out how to fight this battle. 

13 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

@mr_engineer Too much anti-feminist media consumption bro.

?‍♂️ Very unbiased.

At least, I don't pretend to not be biased. I don't make an enemy of bias either. 

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Alright, fine. 

What is the difference between 'chivalry' and 'benevolent sexism'?! 

The philosophy behind chivalry is itself a form of benevolent sexism because it’s a system of expectations placed upon men to live up to that maintains the patriarchal narrative.

But it is nice when a man is just kind because it’s part of his character, as opposed to living up to some arbitrary standard of chivalry.

And there is nothing wrong with men playing more traditionally masculine roles if it resonates with them. 

But the notion of chivalry itself is steeped in benevolent sexism.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Myioko said:

I don’t want to cancel you

Good. I actually genuinely don't trust the woke environment to not cancel me for lifting a finger against the narrative. All I can do is poke holes in it. 

2 minutes ago, Myioko said:

It’s been a while since I’ve watched this video so I don’t know if I agree with all if it but maybe this is applicable?

Feminists will call what Teal says 'benevolent sexism'. They'll be like 'We don't need containment from men! We don't need men to protect us! We're strong and independent!! And by assuming that we need protection from men, you are insulting us!! YOU DESERVE TO BE CANCELLED!!' 

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@something_else Thank you for your concern. I have figured out how to fight this battle. 

At least, I don't pretend to not be biased. I don't make an enemy of bias either. 

What battle? You’re imagining battles in your head that don’t exist.

Emotionalmastery.org

24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The philosophy behind chivalry is itself a form of benevolent sexism because it’s a system of expectations placed upon men to live up to that maintains the patriarchal narrative.

I thought that previously. Because I wasn't as mature of a man. But now, I see that it's not a 'system of expectations'. It's the natural way a man treats a woman with respect. 

But it is nice when a man is just kind because it’s part of his character, as opposed to living up to some arbitrary standard of chivalry.

This kindness gets shown to women, for the most part. It's respect for a woman's softness and sensitivity. Towards other men, the kindness gets shown, but in a tougher, more masculine way. Involving accountability and outright criticism to each other, even swearing at each other, 'out of love'. 

David Deida talks about this in depth in his book 'The Way of the Superior Man'. 

And there is nothing wrong with men playing more traditionally masculine roles if it resonates with them. 

You just said that's 'benevolent sexism'. 

But the notion of chivalry itself is steeped in benevolent sexism.

And chivalry is traditionally masculine. 

Edited by mr_engineer

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

What battle? You’re imagining battles in your head that don’t exist.

This is why I show the 'middle finger' to feminist women in dating. Because of this gaslighting. 

Do you know what it's like to be a man?! What battles we fight every single day?! When I said that 'you don't know one thing about what it's like to be a man', it was not 'inflammatory'. I meant it. You are ignorant about the male struggles. So, kindly, don't psycho-analyze me. And if you gaslight me another time, I will report it. 

42 minutes ago, something_else said:

@mr_engineerYou sound like you’ve been hardcore traumatised by a woman you perceived as feminist. You sound like you go to bed at night quivering in fear over ‘the feminists’ coming to get you, which is trauma.

If you really did get wronged by someone who think is a feminist that’s really terrible and I feel for you, but you need to realise that’s based on trauma, it’s not representative of most women.

’The feminists’ are mostly just normal women who want to be treated fairly instead of patronised and treated like unintelligent children who need to be coddled.

It honestly sounds like you’re fighting a battle in your mind with an evil strawman of feminism that has been constructed in your mind over many years, and then you paint yourself as the victim of this strawman coming to get you.

100%.

@Emerald Don't waste your time with this guy (@mr_engineer), the conversation with him won't be productive. He was probably traumatized by a feminist in the past (that he constantly associates with all feminists now), and because of that he can't have a normal, productive, introspective conversation about this subject.

This is not meant to be a condescending post, this meant to be a post about how important it is to properly heal ourselves from traumas, because it blocks healthy engagement and healthy conversations about topics that are directly related to our trauma(s).

I am starting to learn more and more now, that sometimes disagreements and counter arguments have nothing to do with actual disagreements ( and have nothing to do with genuinely holding certain positions ), and more to do with unconscious , unresolved baggage , traumas. 

Edited by zurew

23 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

At least, I don't pretend to not be biased.

I would be very careful with making such a statement, if I were You. Be honest with yourself at least. You posts contain a strong anti-feminist bias and yet You're acting like "this is just how reality is!".

26 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I don't make an enemy of bias either. 

You don't have to make it an enemy. Examining it and looking for its source wouldn't hurt tho. Maybe these battles of yours would cease.

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Feminists will call what Teal says 'benevolent sexism'. They'll be like 'We don't need containment from men! We don't need men to protect us! We're strong and independent!! And by assuming that we need protection from men, you are insulting us!! YOU DESERVE TO BE CANCELLED!!' 

Some Feminists might do that. But others not so much.

If you knew the first thing about Feminism, you’d know that it’s not a monolith and that there are many things that Feminists fiercely debate.

As for what Teal said about containment, it can be difficult to grapple with distinguishing your genuine desires/needs and what has been constructed specifically to oppress women.

The reality is that women have historically been oppressed on the basis their femininity… as well as any divergence from feminine societal norms.

So, their femininity has been constructed into narratives that both idealize and disempower them.

These are constructed in such a way that applies a limiting narratives to women and femininity in general. So, it is designed to squelch the feminine power.

So, if women are feminine, they get disrespected and infantilized. And if women stray from those narratives in certain ways, they are judged a shrewish and masculine.

There’s really no way for women to win in this conceptualization. And that’s the whole point of these narratives to give women no philosophical foundation for power and personal sovereignty. 

So, women tend to have a fraught relationship to their femininity because of these patriarchal narratives around femininity.

And less conscious Feminists can have perspectives that simply rebel from anything that resembles the patriarchal narrative to get as far from it as possible.

But more conscious Feminists often look to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what is conditioned in as a result of patriarchy versus what is their genuine desire.

And this requires a lot of introspection.

So if a woman wants to be contained/held by her partner… this can bring up feelings of powerlessness and shame if she hasn’t unpacked her own femininity and personal sovereignty from those limiting narratives and hasn’t debunked the notions of masculine supremacy.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

I would be very careful with making such a statement, if I were You. Be honest with yourself at least. You posts contain a strong anti-feminist bias and yet You're acting like "this is just how reality is!".

Feminism is the bias! It's the bias towards 'equality'. I request that you don't conflate this position with 'objectivity'. 

Do you actually believe that men and women are equal? In actual, practical reality? Not in your feminist books, in your 'intersectional theory' books. In actual reality. 

I hope that this forum, of all places, would understand that just because it's taught in university, does not make it objective. And it certainly doesn't mean that 'equality' is the solution to these otherwise complex systemic issues.