VictorB02

First LSD Trip Tomorrow, Thoughts?

9 posts in this topic

I'm about to do my first trip tomorrow. My test kit with Ehrlich and Hoffman come in today as well. I have two gel tabs, I plan on testing half of one of them - using 1/4 for ehrlich and 1/4 for Hoffman.

I'm currently debating if I should go for one whole gel tab, or play it safe and just do half. I have tried LSD once before, but it was only like 1/4 of a tab and I was very underwhelmed. No visuals, didn't feel much, and only had a slight increase in consciousness. I've seen many people say that gel tabs are notoriously stronger, so that is a little concerning. But I also don't want to only do half and be underwhelmed again. I have a perfect opportunity that doesn't come around very often where the house will be all to myself and I will be completely alone. So what do you think? Full gel or half? Dealer never game me word on what the dosages are, although I'm sure that wouldn't be very trustworthy even if he did.

I've done magic mushrooms many times before, having some pretty profound and deep trips on 3.5 grams, 2.2 grams, 2 grams, and lighter doses. Not sure if that makes me any more prepared for LSD.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

do the whole thing you'll be fine

That's what I'm leaning towards. Thanks for the reply 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 gel tab is a good starter dose. At least for me. :)

And life will never be the same after this.

Enjoy and have a good trip!

If you’ve taken those mushroom dosages before you’ll likely be totally fine on the full tab assuming good set and setting

17 hours ago, Kingston said:

1 gel tab is a good starter dose. At least for me. :)

And life will never be the same after this.

Enjoy and have a good trip!

Thank you! About to dive in here in about an hour.

14 hours ago, something_else said:

If you’ve taken those mushroom dosages before you’ll likely be totally fine on the full tab assuming good set and setting

Thanks. Set and setting is perfect - home alone, really quiet, no plans at all, and my dog by my side. Here we go!

1 hour ago, VictorB02 said:

Thank you! About to dive in here in about an hour.

Thanks. Set and setting is perfect - home alone, really quiet, no plans at all, and my dog by my side. Here we go!

Great! Let us know how you feel afterwards!

2 hours ago, Karla said:

@VictorB02 How was one tab?

It was the perfect amount for my first go. 

I have never experienced or seen more beautiful and vibrant colors than I did with my eyes closed on that trip. I was floating down hexagonal, kaleidoscopic, and geometric tunnels infused with the most vibrant blues, reds, oranges, and pinks you could imagine. All with my eyes closed.

There was a lot more to the trip to, I'll prob write a trip report here today or tomorrow and post it!