Thought Art

What Principles Must One Embody to Live a Good Life?

7 posts in this topic

What are the principles of good living?

I’ll add my list later 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Did u watch Leo’s vid on the 65 principles of the good life?

also look at Actualized.org/blueprint

it would be a pain to recreate those lists here

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

@Thought Art

Let's pretend we know what the good live is*.

1. The basics first, then it becomes better and easier.

Education > Money, Emergency Fund > Spending everything, Good Health and Fitness > Lazyness ....

2. Create a 'Don't do this'-List

- too early... parentship, marriage, ...

- going in debt easily

- choose a unworthwhile subject and then struggle for the rest of you life badly

3. Cut of toxic/impure people, without being rude and give chances to reform... but say they can't chill without liquor... Don't hang out with them, etc etc

4. Stoic Philosophy

*we don't as my sociology prof. often claimed - we act and discussion as if we would know.

Edited by supremeyingyang

Putting complete authority and guidence in your hands, to make the best life  completely tailored to you....to get to that point you need to get rid of the group think,authority,following leaders...brutal self honesty,openmindendness,willingless to learn and listen without following..

Only then you can truly get the power and knowledge on who you are,with thinking and growing in your unique direction that is different than anbody on the planet,so nobody can help you here you are on your own!

If you dont know you, in such a depth like a 1000 page book on some topic..you are no near knowing what best life is for you...

If you giving general principles without this foundational principles i listed...then you are exactly in a group think, because for somebody something bad could be great and vice versa, nobody can say it but you...if you follow principles  not made by you(tailored by your own design) also you are losing immidietly...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Honesty and responsibility kick some ass.

Edited by UnbornTao