First Psilocybin Experiences - 3&5g Of Shrooms

Franz
By Franz in Psychedelics,
Hello dear forum. I want to share this information to give something back. I would not be where Iam today without Leo and the curiosity he implanted into me During the last couple of weeks, i started to work with mushrooms. I went on two trips so far, the very first one being 3 grams, the second one being 5 grams of cracker-dry, very potent mushrooms from a safe source. I had a great tripsitter (GF, no experience before that). I spent 75% of both trips in a meditive-like state, sitting. The first one was a very "Happy" experience, I came in touch with pure love and felt very connected to the world. I cried when I felt that beauty. Nice visuals, deep vivid dreams and visions of how the world appears to work. I was able to see my life from the outside and had an overall great, positive trip. I was able to "ask" the mushroom a couple of questions, like "is veganism the right way?", and I got extremely wise answers in a non-verbal, visual language. But mostly, it gave me more questions than answers.   The second one was where things got really interesting. I was in a serious mood, not as exited or "funny" as the first time. 5 grams, lets dive into this.  There was a brief period of happiness and visuals, just like last time, but my body felt like it was boiling with the power of the mushroom. Not an unpleasent feeling at all. I closed my eyes, having a heavily  distorted view anyway, From here, everything I try to describe will be a lie, it cant be put into proper words. The mushroom (or, "Me") told me so, directly. I literally left my body and soul behind. No visuals anymore, I cant remember seeing a single thing on that "other side". I was a different Being, looking back on what I thought to be ME. I "said" to myself: But Iam THAT and THAT or at least THAT THING over there! The Mushroom showed me otherwise in a split second, by sending my awareness back and forth from my "normal me" to the "other side" or emtyness. I laughted my ass off! What a Joke to identify with this limited dimension over there!  I knew everything was me, and everything is good the way it is. I literally felt like a Madmen for a couple of minutes, too, but even that was pleasureable at this point. I also saw that everything we do and think is highly cluttered with useless, small things, which i need to get rid of. Also, i wasnt talking to anyone: It was just me over there, talking to myself, and having sympathy for my human me. Many more unspeakable details happend, but everything stayed very positive. I finally kicked myself back into this reality here, feeling like a reborn man.   This experience changed many things in my life. I finally understand why everyone wants you to meditate, why judging or harming others is foolish (as they are aspects of the same source), and why life is not meant to be taken too serious. Death no longer makes any sense. I feel a glimpse of what awakening must be like. Sad thing is, full enlightenment may be impossible without dying or going completely insane.    Thanks for everything Leo, even though i feel like talking to myself now
  • 4 replies