DefinitelyNotARobot

If no description can capture the essence of Truth, then why talk about it?

89 posts in this topic

@DefinitelyNotARobot

think that opening tools like 5 meo applied to spirituality are something new. People much deeper than Leo will come, true mystics, geniuses, who will reach levels of understanding never seen before. Leo has done a lot, a true genius, but lately he seems to need a vacation.  He sounds less and less deep, stuck

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Yimpa Can you explain that further?

Well if you claim that you are definitely not a robot, and I claim that you’re a robot, then who has the Truth right? Or is it both? Or neither? 

Lul. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

People much deeper than Leo will come, true mystics, geniuses, who will reach levels of understanding never seen before.

That'd make sense. Even Einstein could only achieve what he'd achieved because of the body of work that had been done prior to his scientific endeavors.

beep boop

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Yimpa I mean I honestly don't think that know that.

Of course you do. Two sides of the same coin. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Yimpa Yeah no that's why I say I think that I don't know that. It just might be a limiting believe that I hold.

I feel you. Wanting reality to be a certain way feels good… temporarily. I believe that you can, and will, open your heart to more possibilities soon :)

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Wanting reality to be a certain way feels good… temporarily.

That's an interesting way to look at it. Thank you.

beep boop

26 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Ramana replied "there are no others".

Perfect response.

19 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

@Sincerity Perfect gif...  

I know right? :D

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think it's possible be more accurate. 

I agree, although all fall short some pointers (belief systems, teachings, etc.) are closer than others.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

38 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Are you saying appearances aren't actual? Is lack of appearance more actual than appearance?

Appearances aren't ultimately real, but they can be relatively real. Absolute God/Consciousness/That has no appearance, or any other attribute. It is beyond the formless and the formed, which are dualities.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Ramana replied "there are no others". I'm sure he was deeply awake. 

From a relative perspective, he was more awake than anyone claiming to be the "only one" or even the "only one of two" that is awake. Still, as he realized, nobody is awake since the appearance of differentiation between "me" and "others" is ultimately false.

Edited by Moksha

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

From a relative perspective, he was more awake that anyone claiming to be the "only one" or even the "only one of two" that is awake. Still, as he realized, nobody is awake since the appearance of differentiation between "me" and "others" is ultimately false.

This is key. What you once saw an an “unconscious” person merges with the Whole. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The only one on this planet who's Awake is me and Peter Ralson.

?

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

no-way-not-true.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

To help people awaken.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

To shed ignorance that you've accumulated, it's not learning something, it's unlearning.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Are you trying to make me stop taking you seriously?

That's a serious question.

Edited by Vibes

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

To shed ignorance that you've accumulated, it's not learning something, it's unlearning.

I would argue that it’s both. 

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would argue that it’s both. 

That's the ignorance talking.

? Just teasing.