Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkKol

Journal: Art & Technology

4 posts in this topic

This is my new Journal, I'll try my best to keep this one cleaner than my prior ones.

It will be about the same things: Art & Technology. That's all.

My name is Marko, I'm a kid from Europe and as of this day I am 19 years old.

As this Journal continues I would like to see myself mature, hopefully more masterful and educated as well.

Yo man, just a bro tip, Brazilian women are very sexual and the culture there escalates things quickly. For them kissing is like shaking hands, i've had brazilian women think i waasn't into them becuase i didn't kiss them within 15 minutes of talking. Don't hold back on escalating, brazilian women are used to escalation and they love kissing, go for that if you see her again

On 6/12/2023 at 9:43 PM, BlessedLion said:

Yo man, just a bro tip, Brazilian women are very sexual and the culture there escalates things quickly. For them kissing is like shaking hands, i've had brazilian women think i waasn't into them becuase i didn't kiss them within 15 minutes of talking. Don't hold back on escalating, brazilian women are used to escalation and they love kissing, go for that if you see her again

Thanks for the tip, I had a hunch they were more open on average. 

Based on my observation they are also more comfy with men trying to hit or be around on them. Can't confirm though

I'll make sure I meet more of them in the future as well.

Edited by MarkKol