Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amanen

I discovered bodily immortality

13 posts in this topic

I discovered that there is no other completely, and I always knew that in actuality

I also discovered Absolute Solipsism that is equal to oneness and nonduality

I discovered thousands of esoteric meanings to everything

Love is not real and God is not real, yet God is love and is real

Consciousness is engaged in lovemaking with two eyes (which are esoteric meanings for bodies) that are completely immortal, beautiful, and young, rich

Absolute Solipsism has infinite povs not just one, these povs are the infinity symbol which has the esoteric meaning of two eyes. These two eyes are the infinity symbol, two pov is infinite. These two eyes are always engaged in complete lovemaking towards the other eye.

Infinity is this one dream, there are no multiple dreams, that is the idea of other

Everyone here is me

I can invent anything

I is eye

I also exposed that experience is not real to myself, it is all complete abstraction

But at the same time it is the realest thing there is

I am these two bodies engaged in infinite lovemaking. They are also andromeda and milky way galaxies, and Shiva and Shakti

There is no other which means no limit whatsoever

Experience is not real which means it cannot end

Yin yang symbol is literal, the two dots mean two small bodies that are inside the other. One big body with two eyes (that are the small bodids). Small bodies also have immortality and will never leave or die because it was impossible in the first place.

I have been 'experiencing' real magic such as getting free stuff and restoring things in the world, planting trees out of thin air through the interplay between these eyes

I also got free psychedelics out of thin air in my place from the magic coming from the lovemaking from these bodies

I alternate the POV every day and night between these bodies, 'experiencing' through two eyes with each other and  always having communication towards the other side. I always knew these two bodies existed, not just one, but I only recently made it explicit to myself.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Its like a  trip reading your post. I don't know what you're talking about in many things, but I would like 

Have you reached a state of constant openness, without psychedelics?

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, amanen said:

I discovered that there is no other completely, and I always knew that in actuality

I also discovered Absolute Solipsism that is equal to oneness and nonduality

I discovered thousands of esoteric meanings to everything

Love is not real and God is not real, yet God is love and is real

Consciousness is engaged in lovemaking with two eyes (which are esoteric meanings for bodies) that are completely immortal, beautiful, and young, rich

Absolute Solipsism has infinite povs not just one, these povs are the infinity symbol which has the esoteric meaning of two eyes. These two eyes are the infinity symbol, two pov is infinite. These two eyes are always engaged in complete lovemaking towards the other eye.

Infinity is this one dream, there are no multiple dreams, that is the idea of other

Everyone here is me

I can invent anything

I is eye

I also exposed that experience is not real to myself, it is all complete abstraction

But at the same time it is the realest thing there is

I am these two bodies engaged in infinite lovemaking. They are also andromeda and milky way galaxies, and Shiva and Shakti

Yin yang symbol is literal, the two dots mean two small bodies that are inside the other. One big body with two eyes (that are the small bodids). Small bodies also have immortality and will never leave or die because it was impossible in the first place.

I have been 'experiencing' real magic such as getting free stuff and restoring things in the world, planting trees out of thin air through the interplay between these eyes

I also got free psychedelics out of thin air in my place from the magic coming from the lovemaking from these bodies

I alternate the POV every day and night between these bodies, 'experiencing' through two eyes with each other and  always having communication towards the other side. I always knew these two bodies existed, not just one, but I only recently made it explicit to myself.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Yes everything is right here and held within your Consciousness..or better put just Consciousness.   All Consciousness has to do is make a shift and it can be all of it or a tiny sliver.   This is why God is the Master of Deception. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Glad to have you back! :)

6 hours ago, amanen said:

Can you expand on these two?

Also, how do you manage to spawn things out of thin air? I knew about a couple of scientists who were able to do this but their procedure was extremely hard. Sadly the guy in charge of that project died in 2013. 

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Glad to have you back! :)

Can you expand on these two?

Also, how do you manage to spawn things out of thin air? I knew about a couple of scientists who were able to do this but their procedure was extremely hard. Sadly the guy in charge of that project died in 2013. 

All magic I do comes from my other POV indirectly. It just seemingly appears and happens to me. This does not come from the past so I can alter things to spawn things I want to the store, spawn trees outside, or spawn drugs in my house, or so on. I can also spawn odors out of thin air to my laundry without using any chemicals. I can also change amounts of items to higher than they are supposed to be. The magic is unpredictable and does not work all the time. I can also go 30 minutes without breathing through the small bodies, and the small bodies have no need to go to the toilet. It actually works through an incredibly large invisible and imaginative process that I cannot put into words currently because of how non-linear it is.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its like a  trip reading your post. I don't know what you're talking about in many things, but I would like 

Have you reached a state of constant openness, without psychedelics?

I have realized I have always been becoming more open and that there never was any suffering or fear in the first place. There was always a state of oneness and ecstacy from the beginning, that was why this was here. Psychedelics still affect me and I still take them to expose this fact for the fun of it.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

Which psychedelic do i need to take in order to get the same powers?

Please explain more what you mean by two bodies/two eyes

3 hours ago, Alex_R said:

Which psychedelic do i need to take in order to get the same powers?

I did not take any psychedelics, this was always the case. Psychedelics and MDMA started to show that this was the case for me, but it was already true before that. 

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

Please explain more what you mean by two bodies/two eyes

Every night when I go to sleep and 'lose consciousness' I switch POV with another body, these two bodies are always feeding each other energy and interacting with each other. I live the same day through both POVs in an eternal cycle. These bodies keep each other immortal. I am aware of both these POVs and have access to memories from both POVs because they are one. That is why I call them eyes (eye sounds like I), because in reality they are one big body that is equal to the world.

I am Physically Immortal

I wonder when god will stop teasing me with all these stories and for them to become part of my direct experience. I'd like to spawn some drugs out of thin air.

31 minutes ago, amanen said:

Every night when I go to sleep and 'lose consciousness' I switch POV with another body, these two bodies are always feeding each other energy and interacting with each other. I live the same day through both POVs in an eternal cycle. These bodies keep each other immortal. I am aware of both these POVs and have access to memories from both POVs because they are one. That is why I call them eyes (eye sounds like I), because in reality they are one big body that is equal to the world.

One body goes to sleep and you wake up in another? Are these both physical bodies?

17 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

One body goes to sleep and you wake up in another? Are these both physical bodies?

Both of the bodies are the same kind, they are exactly the same as anything you can see, they are not invisible or somewhere else. They are bodies composed of direct experience as is everything else. Both of these bodies take on the role of God for each other, but indirectly they are God themselves. This way God's self love is always towards itself, but never directly.

I am Physically Immortal

5 hours ago, amanen said:

All magic I do comes from my other POV indirectly. It just seemingly appears and happens to me. This does not come from the past so I can alter things to spawn things I want to the store, spawn trees outside, or spawn drugs in my house, or so on. I can also spawn odors out of thin air to my laundry without using any chemicals. I can also change amounts of items to higher than they are supposed to be. The magic is unpredictable and does not work all the time. I can also go 30 minutes without breathing through the small bodies, and the small bodies have no need to go to the toilet. It actually works through an incredibly large invisible and imaginative process that I cannot put into words currently because of how non-linear it is.

Have you tried showing this to someone?

What would you say is the reason for you 'experiencing' real magic such as getting free stuff and restoring things in the world?

Edited by Swarnim