0ne

I Don't Want To Exist

28 posts in this topic

@0ne You were never born and you shall never die. Figure that out and will find the eternal peace you are looking for. You think of yourself as this separate mind/body individual and that in itself is why you suffer. You are truly limiting yourself with merely misidentification. 

Just stay on the path and in a few years when you look back and this moment you will notice that you're in a better place, but course if you're dissolving layer. If not, than you're not looking inside enough, not enough inquiry and mystical experiences. 

@Nahm I don't remember. I think so, but they were all temporary states. Also egotistical things.

Edited by 0ne
Addition

On 3/7/2017 at 10:34 PM, 0ne said:

We have to eat, sleep, we forget, we're petty and superficial, everything we do and think is meaningless. When things are going "well", we fool ourselves into thinking life is "good", when in reality, any moment could turn into suffering.

Why does the universe exist?

We don't think about it, because we're so immersed in it, so distracted by it, and because there is no answer.

Logic follows - if one doesn't see the point, then for them, there is no point. I could kill myself, but how can I know "I" will not be reborn? How can I know anything at all? So I can't do anything about it, what am I supposed to do then? Why the actual fuck do I exist and what am I supposed to do?

@0ne  we are here to love... you can't feel it?  :$

@0ne@0ne

That life has no meaning is the meaning you give life. Recognize that all everything your mind can produce is made up of meaning. You are exhausted because you dont tell yourself the truth. Do you know with absolut certanty that life has no meaning? You FEEL that life has no meaning.... You dont know

Speak the truth. Dont flee

Edited by Zenrik

@0ne Life can feel more meaningfull than you ever imagine possible.

If you're feeling depressed, I am always willing to lend an ear.  Send me a pm if you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener.  <3 

Life has no meaning like a song or a dance has no meaning it's just beautiful the way it is just dance,you are going to do it forever