StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, integral said:

There is a point, no one can function with out it. Constantly seeking and longing it. Dating is about getting your biological and psychological needs met. Most people are not sensitive to there needs so they turn relationships into something else. Just keep it simple.

From what ive read you guys enter relationships and sabotage them from the inside out with all your bullshit and then look externally for solutions or blame. "I need to go get me a younger girl" ?

So the millennia of arranged marriages, all misery? It's just relative dude, did Socrates and Aurelias need their wives for psychological fulfillment? Fulfillment is based on the fill mark you draw on your container, you could argue there's no woman on earth you should date because they'll all hold you back from ultimate fulfillment.

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

So the millennia of arranged marriages, all misery? It's just relative dude, did Socrates and Aurelias need their wives for psychological fulfillment? Fulfillment is based on the fill mark you draw on your container, you could argue there's no woman on earth you should date because they'll all hold you back from ultimate fulfillment.

Im placing relationships needs at the same level as food/water, it needs to be handled to focus on higher order things or else what happens is your going to suppress does needs leading to disfunction. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

Im placing relationships needs at the same level as food/water, it needs to be handled to focus on higher order things or else what happens is your going to suppress does needs leading to disfunction. 

I really don't think your wife's level of development say above the level of nuisance, inhibits higher order development.

Aurelias' wife is notoriously known for being a cheater and slept around a lot even.

Edited by Devin

"As a consequence of Socrates' attitude towards his wife, Xanthippe is often remembered as a shrew, a scolding wife who was a pain in the rear end for philosophy's most prestigious character. It was said that Xanthippe was so disagreeable that she once poured the contents of a chamber pot over the head of Socrates.Mar 3, 2014 "

https://classicalwisdom.com › people

Five Reasons Why Socrates Was A Terrible Husband - Classical Wisdom

Edited by Devin

40 minutes ago, Devin said:

I really don't think your wife's level of development say above the level of nuisance, inhibits higher order development.

Aurelias' wife is notoriously known for being a cheater and slept around a lot even.

Ye its all about compatibility, eating junk food everyday is not recommended either. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

Ye its all about compatibility, eating junk food everyday is not recommended either. 

Integrate junk food eating, don't suppress it. ?

How does Tate end up on this forum? You would have watched Leo's Spiral Dynamics Series years ago, but you're noting "insights" from some Stage Red guy who would pimp your mother. 

People like Tate are mistaken for world philosophers tragically, Tate isn't a guy with a worthwhile perspective, he is a person with niche skills. Sure if you want to emulate his skills, take notes - write his biography, sure. But you'll end up with brain damage from combat sports, health issues from the shit he eats, and as we've seen recently you'll end up in jail. 

22 hours ago, Mada_ said:

How does Tate end up on this forum?

On 3/3/2023 at 8:55 PM, Devin said:

Integrate junk food eating, don't suppress it. ?

?