StarStruck

Is Tate right about age 25+ women?

189 posts in this topic

@Girzo 

Well, yeah kinda in small towns. But its not prision. The young women don't go out partying every weekend and posioning themselves with alcohol. 

They usually hang out outside and in  coffee shops and such. Sure they fool around but only if they are sure nobody will ever find out. It happens. 

They are afraid people will find out because then the dad will suffer. 

Might sound like a prision but all my relative women who grew up here are now married and have an average 5 kids.  And women who screwed around in these small towns are usually single or have moved out.

Many rich albanians go to these places to find a women and live the tradional life where women raise the kids and the man brings the money.

Toxic feminism doesn't exist here, yet. 

Sure it has its pros and cons. In big cities you will see botox lips and women who look like donald duck, as in small towns these things people laught at.

And its intressting to me that small town women are living happy while big city women are not satisfied with themselves and must change their appearance. So who is in prision really.

Edited by D2sage

@D2sage Is heavy drinking not common there? You can find communities like you're describing in the U.S. too, usually rural Catholic communities.

Edited by Devin

@Devin Its common among men, yes. 

For women it is usually cigarette, coffee and gossips.

3 hours ago, D2sage said:

So who is in prision really.

We all. We are all in the prisons of our minds and habits. xD

13 hours ago, Roy said:

There are literally billions of women out there, it's kind of a stupid waste of energy to categorize them and make judgements.

You can find whoever you like if you wanted. Spend less time complaining and more time looking. You'll be happier.

Yea, I need to be less judgemental. I'm working on it.

Most of the time I'm succesful at hiding my judgementalism but girls are good at sniffing it out.

15 hours ago, something_else said:

This here sounds like you’re implying it’s a pretty universal law.

No I'm not.

It is a stereotype.

5 hours ago, zurew said:

Obviously thats what he is implying and pretending to be otherwise is disingenuous. 

Except this is a made up rule in his mind. He has 1 hypothesis to explain why women are single above the age of 25 and thinks that it is true in the vast majority of the cases, without actually examining the issue from multiple perspectives and explanations.

Even his categorization of "quality" women is based on his very childish bias, where he doesn't actually want a partner, but he wants to be a father for his "women".

He has his biases and then try to use his biases as if those would be the objective way to judge whether a women is good quality or not, and then when he finds out that only a few women aligned with his biases, he concludes that most women are bad or low quality. - What a dumb and surface level way to analyse anything and what a good way to appeal to his incel audience.

This forum is a SD green bubble and most of you guys are just droning on about what Leo says. Not everybody is seeking for a SD stage green relationships. I don't want to be a cuck and I'm not going to process all the trauma and dick she went through. That doesn't mean I won't date them, I just won't settle down with SD stage green girl.

http://i.pinimg.com/236x/05/db/ed/05dbedd4a936901d34214084d1efc2ca--population.jpg

I'm SD yellow and I'm seeking a SD blue girl. It is the ideal girl to start a family with. I'm entitled to this opinion and you talking down on lower SD stages only exposes your own level of development.

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No I'm not.

It is a stereotype.

Look man, just own what you wrote instead of trying to distance yourself from it like you are trying to do now. There is no ambiguity in the following quote. These are clearly your own thoughts and opinions, you are not 'explaining a stereotype':

Quality girls are already cuffed before the age of 25. If she is past 30 I can guarantee she has some weird quirks. Guys won’t let a quality girl reach 25.

I met a 25 year old girl today and she was fine as hell but obviously past her prime. Little bit shy and she is a waiter. It is just very fucking rare to meet a girl 25+ that has the full package + not crazy + no weird quirks + no total mess. 

---

I'm SD yellow

I always get a cringey feeling when I see people say "I'm stage yellow". You're also like mid twenties I assume? No one who's as young as us really has any business calling themselves yellow. We don't have the life experience. Maybe we could argue that we have aspects of yellow, but saying that we have our full center of gravity in yellow ("I'm SD yellow") is quite insane. That would prob make you top <0.5% of the world's population in terms of development.

Edited by something_else

57 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I'm SD yellow and I'm seeking a SD blue girl. It is the ideal girl to start a family with. I'm entitled to this opinion and you talking down on lower SD stages only exposes your own level of development.

If you were yellow you wouldn't demonize stage green so much and you would have look for a stage green partner and above with respect to blue but no real romantic interest in blue because it would have quickly make you feel bored. 

You just want a submissive woman because this is the level where you are at in you sexual and romantic development, you are probobly blue-orange with some red aspects thanks to Tate.

Let Love In

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

This forum is a SD green bubble and most of you guys are just droning on about what Leo says.

So if someone agrees with Leo on a specific topic, they are just droning on what he says, right? What a good quality engagment with what was said here. I could literally use the same argument and say, that you are just parroting everything that came from Andrew Tate, but that would be a very weak argument.

I don't want to be a cuck and I'm not going to process all the trauma and dick she went through.

Essentially what you are saying here is that you would rather have a daughter than a women. You have a very poor engagement with this topic and your characterisation of stage green shows that you have a lot of stage green integration to do.

Also, the idea, that age alone could be a good variable to judge people by is a very naive and incredibly reductionistic view.

There are like a bunch of potential negative things that could be brought up, if you think that wifing up an incredibly young girl and building a family with her is a good idea. Andrew Tate's framework and toolset is one of the worst if you want to build a healthy family. (All the attention has to go to him, everything has to revolve around him, He doesn't care if the mother of his child is sexually satisfied or not, He has multiple girls and multiple families, so the time that he can spend with hid kids is very limited etc)

By following that you are literally setting yourself up to a disaster, because that framework hit all the points that are some of the biggest reasons for a divorce.

Not everybody is seeking for a SD stage green relationships.

Who said that you should or that thats your only option? Its interesting though, that in your mind there is only two choice- going with a stage blue girl or a stage green girl.

I don't even know why would you bring SD into this in the firstplace. Its a very shallow way to categorize people all the time, it has its own place but there is almost no utility to it in this case, because you lose all the nuance.

Notice how insecure you would have to be to bring up spiral dynamics for the purpose of dick measuring and then calling yourself stage yellow. I wasn't talking down on lower stages, I was talking about a very surface level analysis that was came from your buddy, Andrew Tate. 

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you created this whole thread to get feedback on yours and Tate's opinion on this matter, and now that you got some pushback you seem to be surprised.

Edited by zurew

59 minutes ago, zurew said:

So if someone agrees with Leo on a specific topic, they are just droning on what he says, right? What a good quality engagment with what was said here. I could literally use the same argument and say,

This forum has become a cesspool of toxic SD green with drug abuse as the pinnacle. Luckily Leo has revised his position on psychedelics but the problems of toxic green is much bigger than substance abuse. Why do you want this forum to become an echo chamber of Leo?

that you are just parroting everything that came from Andrew Tate, but that would be a very weak argument.

I never defended Andrew Tate. I'm just studying him from a neutral position. When you reach SD yellow you will understand what I mean.

Essentially what you are saying here is that you would rather have a daughter than a women. You have a very poor engagement with this topic and your characterisation of stage green shows that you have a lot of stage green integration to do.

Also, the idea, that age alone could be a good variable to judge people by is a very naive and incredibly reductionistic view.

There are like a bunch of potential negative things that could be brought up, if you think that wifing up an incredibly young girl and building a family with her is a good idea. Andrew Tate's framework and toolset is one of the worst if you want to build a healthy family. (All the attention has to go to him, everything has to revolve around him, He doesn't care if the mother of his child is sexually satisfied or not, He has multiple girls and multiple families, so the time that he can spend with hid kids is very limited etc)

You are projecting here. You can go for a SD green, girl if you want. But for me, that is not a good deal. A lot of guys are not marrying because they see that marrying a SD green girl is NOT a good deal: as a guy you are in disadvantage, and she will dominate over you (because the poles reverse at SD green). You can call all those guys some names and shame them but that is just your soy boy bias. These are statistics.

I don't even know why would you bring SD into this in the firstplace. Its a very shallow way to categorize people all the time, it has its own place but there is almost no utility to it in this case, because you lose all the nuance.

Notice how insecure you would have to be to bring up spiral dynamics for the purpose of dick measuring and then calling yourself stage yellow. I wasn't talking down on lower stages, I was talking about a very surface level analysis that was came from your buddy, Andrew Tate. 

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you created this whole thread to get feedback on yours and Tate's opinion on this matter, and now that you got some pushback you seem to be surprised.

I'm obviously not fully SD yellow. Actually I'm working on SD blue because the values of this stage is so crucial for the whole spiral. It is a stabilizing force for integration of the lower stages and good foundation to build the progressive stages on.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

If you were yellow you wouldn't demonize stage green so much and you would have look for a stage green partner and above with respect to blue but no real romantic interest in blue because it would have quickly make you feel bored. 

You just want a submissive woman because this is the level where you are at in you sexual and romantic development, you are probobly blue-orange with some red aspects thanks to Tate.

From your point of view that is the case. For my point of view it is not boring. Nothing is more fun and sexy as a respectful, submissive and feminine girl.

Not everybody has to date his own ego-development stage type of person. I love to date a SD yellow girl but those are a dime a dozen. Most SD yellow people are guys.

One can lean on SD blue girls. They are loyal and have a good heart. That is the most important for a lot of guys when push comes to shove. There is a reason why a lot of guys don't want to marry anymore. Have you thought about that?

In Tate we trust

I never defended Andrew Tate. I'm just studying him from a neutral position. When you reach SD yellow you will understand what I mean.

Would you like me to buy you a trapeze for these mental gymnastics? and a high horse for you to get off? :P

Edited by something_else

Guys don't usually look for fun, not boring, or interesting as traits in women, that's a woman thing for what she looks for in a man. Blue works, it's not like it means Amish or something extreme, just more traditional leaning.

Edited by Devin

Why do you want this forum to become an echo chamber of Leo?

Where did I say that I want that? Im probably one of the most disagreeable person here, and I am sure that I have given more pushback to Leo than you did. Notice that you didn't have anything to say to Leo, even though he disagreed with you.

I never defended Andrew Tate. I'm just studying him from a neutral position. 

Don't try to weasel out from your positions again. At least have the guts to defend the biases and the opinions  you have. You obviously like Tate and you have demonstrated that many times in the past, because you have made multiple positive threads about him, and there would be nothing wrong with that, if you wouldn't be sneaky, and slimy and disingenuous about it (I know that you are doing this to have good optics , specifically to radiate how stage yellow you are, but it won't work here).

she will dominate over you (because the poles reverse at SD green). You can call all those guys some names and shame them but that is just your soy boy bias

In the same sentence you use "she will dominate over you" and "your soy boy bias" isn't that ironic? Isn't that radiating that you have a big fear that some women will be more masculine than you and that you won't be able to have that much say in your relationship?

When you reach SD yellow you will understand what I mean.

Im sure buddy. 

If I hit such a unique stage yellow that you have, I will be able to use SD as a dickmeasuring device freely against all lower stages of people and radiate how confident I am in myself (without an ounce of insecurity). I will also be able to give a non judgemental deep tier 2 level analysis of stage green girls (how used their pussys are, and how much trauma they have, therefore how bad they are to be a potential partner).

You can call all those guys some names and shame them but that is just your soy boy bias.

First of I did not attack guys who want to marry stage blue people, I specifically attacked you for directly shitting on stage green girls, because they didn't fit your bias. You made a big generalisation that all stage green girls have a used pussy and have traumas therefore they are not good for you, while ignoring all the possible advantages and thats obviously a silly generalisation coming from you. I didn't make generalisation about any stage, I specifically made comments about you and Andrew Tate.

Notice that you felt a need to negatively generalise all stage green women in order to get your point across about your preferences and biases. You could have just easily said I prefer x type of women for these y reasons, without attacking women who don't fit that category.

You can go for a SD green, girl if you want. But for me, that is not a good deal. A lot of guys are not marrying because they see that marrying a SD green girl is NOT a good deal: as a guy you are in disadvantage, and she will dominate over you (because the poles reverse at SD green).

These are statistics.

Notice that you moved the goalpost from trying to date very young girls to trying to date stage blue girls. But again using SD for dating purposes is incredibly limited and I am surprised that you are using it as if it would be a reliable and good explanatory tool here. 

If you have a goal to have a family, it might be that stage blue people will be better for that, but again using SD terms when it comes to these things is very limited and you lose all the potentially relevant nuance.

I know that you are probably only familiar with the redpill talking points about family building, but there are a couple things that could be mentioned that could be a negative if you are only looking for super young stage blue people for marriage:

1. They won't have almost any experience being in a relationship, therefore they won't know how to behave in a relationship, they won't know what they like doing in a relationship, what roles they like playing and doing in that relationship, they won't know what they can and cannot tolerate, they won't know how to communicate their disagreements and problems before they become big etc---> lack of knowledge about those things can very easily lead to divorce
  2. They will have little experience of being an adult, they will have to totally rely on you when push comes to shove, because they won't have the necessary tools and experience to deal with problems.
  3. Because they are so young, their preferences and beliefs could change in a very short period of time and they might realise that you are not a good candidate for them down the road, therefore it could lead to divorce. Or it might be the case that they change so much that you will feel that they are not good enough for you anymore.
  4. They won't have any sexual experience, and it might be the case that the sex that you like they won't like, or it might be the case that their libido is totally different from yours but they won't be able to communicate any of that to you, because again they don't know what they like, and most of these girls will feel shameful for speaking about any of these things (and with these highly religious and virgin girls you won't be able to have sex unless it is determined that you will wife them up, but if you two are misaligned on the sex part that will be a disaster down the road) ----> sex problems is another thing that lead to divorce

Edited by zurew

This forum has become a cesspool of toxic SD green with drug abuse as the pinnacle.

Nice strawman. Very Tier 2 of you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

From your point of view that is the case. For my point of view it is not boring. Nothing is more fun and sexy as a respectful, submissive and feminine girl.

Not everybody has to date his own ego-development stage type of person. I love to date a SD yellow girl but those are a dime a dozen. Most SD yellow people are guys.

One can lean on SD blue girls. They are loyal and have a good heart. That is the most important for a lot of guys when push comes to shove. There is a reason why a lot of guys don't want to marry anymore. Have you thought about that?

Blue is a necessary stage and intresting stage by its own, like any other stage. Purple and beige are also very intresting.

But it doesn't mean that a person who is in yellow can have a satisfying long term relationship with a blue. They have very different values here which makes it very unlikely to work even if they really want. That's the reality of the things.

Blue has a patriarchal version of femininity which has little to do with the sacred femininity, because she's less authentic and more sexually repressed in comparison to the stage green femininity. If yellow has to choose between the two, he's more likely to choose green because they have more in common.

If you prefer having a stage blue mate it says that you are yourself at this stage or near it. It's not a bad thing, it's just where you are and if you care about personal development it's helpful to be aware to your own self deception.

By your posts it's clear that you have some sort of paradigm block and you struggle to see the big picture of things which is the opposite of yellow. It's really clear that you are biased against stage green in particular which is very common in stage blue-orange people. 

I can't think about someone in tier 2 who could be so obsessed with Tate like you. I mean, yes I understand that he is charismatic and you are affected by him but it's really sick. Maybe consider some break from his content to develop some sort of critical thinking?

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice strawman. Very Tier 2 of you.

LMAO! :):)

On paper, a blue girl sounds nice. But truthfully, I think she would hold a green or higher guy back. I think it would mostly be a distraction from your own development and she won't really know what the fuck is going on, understand or even appreciate your world view.

The desire for a conservative and reserved blue chick stems from our own male insecurity. @StarStruck

Her being a little more open doesn't make you a cuck (or any less of a man). If you choose to fixate on that, obviously that what you'll believe. But it seems like this is your own personal hang-up rather than her qualities as a woman. 

It's not black or white and we could respect each other and have empathy in relationships without  rigidly adhering to archaic social roles.

Edited by PenguinPablo

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you are in Stage Yellow… then going for a Stage Blue woman isn’t going to work because of the incompatibility of those perspectives.

And even if it did, Stage Blue women are still people. And people have a natural will to power. And people don’t follow their values fully.

As someone who was raised in a small redneck town where tons of people are in stage Blue… I can’t help but laugh a bit at the notion that stage blue women are feminine and submissive.

It takes a great deal of authoritarianism to make women of any phase actually submit their will.

And since my hometown wasn’t very authoritarian, I can tell you that the stage blue women there make a lot of similar choices sexually to women in other stages. In fact, many of the stage blue women I’ve known became moms in their teens.

And I can also tell you that stage blue women are usually very tough and very practical.

And they network with lots of female friends to consolidate social power within the confines of the society’s norms.

Think of a gaggle of judgmental church ladies and the kind of soft power they wield at church and in the community.

This is very common in stage blue women. They covertly consolidate power through networks of female/mom friends.

And stage blue is a patriarchal stage, so all the femininity is cut away and hidden under lots of rules. There’s usually not much room for softness in a stage blue family or society. It’s all about duty.

Also, if you meet a stage blue girl who’s under 25… don’t be surprised if she quickly becomes stage orange or green. 

Dating a very young woman usually means that she’ll keep growing while keep staying the same.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org