bewildered

How have psychedelics changed your life?

14 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I’d like to know how psychedelics have changed your life - have you awakened to greater levels of self love? Are you living life more consciously? What impact have psychedelics had on your well-being and how you function in the world? Have you seen an improvement in your quality of life? Anyone used them to help overcome trauma?

thanks 

Psychedelics have been changing my life dramatically. When I started doing them I didn't know what I was about to understand. 

After my first trips on shrooms I realized my true motivation at work, so I left it the next day. Everybody was shocked and so was I. But that was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

They also help me a lot to deal with my psychological issues and relationships with my family. 

5MeoDMT finally woke me up from the illusion, nevertheless, God still wants to play the game. 

Its hard to tell where my journey would went without psychedelics and in what ways I would had developed. But for me the biggest thing was Curiosity and an interest in a lot of topics. First I was just interested in trying MDMA, some shrooms, mostly for fun and the experiences you could have. And then it started my interest in psychology, spirituality, metaphysics, self-help, etc... I started to watch actualized, started reading books, started meditating. Because I experienced these crazy stuff there was an deep desire to understand these experiences and that led to a lot of study.

What also was big for me is that in the really deep trips, you really get to face the depth and magnificience what Life is. This really matures you. 

More connected to my emotions, rather than always suppressing them. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

totally. I was a retarded who went through life thinking I was very smart when I was a bag of anxiety covered by survival mechanisms. same as most. psychedelics released the energy flow, the real understanding. and still starting.

Edited by Breakingthewall

showed me that theirs no happiness and growth in survival mode consciousness and that life / development comes from letting go of trying to desperately  trying to survive with my identity and what i think is true

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Psychedelics have completely changed how my mind functions, in a good way! :)

I feel like it has awakened the potential of my right brain (I'm a righty). My thought pattern becomes more and more intuitive and nonlinear! And I get tons of insights every single day from my consciousness now, which is amazing and has become my deepest joy in everyday life.  

Lastly it's made me more in touch with my feminine side. Well, if you want to be a real man, you need to embrace your feminine side and girls actually love that!

In short, I become more wise, intuitive, compassionate, loving and holistic.

Edited by Kingston

Calm mind. Meditation deluxe

Edited by D2sage

No.

The vast majority of my advances in life have been made through experience and/or a lot of honest introspection.

The real breakthroughs that psychedelics allow have actually been, for me, very subtle.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

They always show me how limited and narrow my day-to-day consciousness is. Getting out of that and seeing whats possible is always an absolute blessing. Without doing psychedelics you'll just never know man.

You'll never know.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No.

The vast majority of my advances in life have been made through experience and/or a lot of honest introspection.

Isn’t a psychedelic trip an experience, though ? 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

feel how unsatisfying the above answers are to you haha. You already know who you want to be. You want to be real and whole, and what you see from the psychedelic community just isn’t doing it for you.

if you wake up and prefer a woman over no women, you can’t be truly whole. You have to not prefer anything. I just don’t see the same awareness and happiness in psychedelic community as people who are classically enlightened.

I’m considering waiting until I’m enlightened to do psychedelics hard.

I did like 7 shroom trips (never more than 2.5 grams or so), and it honestly made it more difficult to navigate life and was a pretty big distraction. 

I saw plainly I was God every time and it helped a bit but not life changing.

I certainly want to slam psychedelics, but I don’t want to risk the unnecessary nihilism they bring, which is way inbalanced with my current maturity and leads to things like devoting your life to banging girls, cuz why not, right? It’s all an illusion anyway. This effect is Not conducive to happiness in Long run.

I am already pretty nihilistic without them and my maturity is able to keep up so I have a more balanced life and am STD Free baby! And have real will to love women not to treat the like my play dolls like some people do.

they can also be distracting from solving real life problems.

If it comes down to it and I really need them, they are always there. No rush.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com