Thought Art

What makes a good leader?

38 posts in this topic

A good leader gets their followers excited about a vision.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Thought Art That is history. Everyone knows THAT about jesus' death. I thought you had new information...

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Responsive to their follower's needs while being an exemplar of virtue.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 2/12/2023 at 3:26 PM, Thought Art said:

Hello Forum!

What makes a good leader? I’ll share my ideas in a few. 

Two qualities… attunement and personal sovereignty.

Attunement means to have empathy and to attune to your follower’s wants, needs, boundaries, and feelings. And it’s a personal commitment to make decisions in the favor of the greater good as a true public servant.

And personal sovereignty is just like attunement… only you’re attuning to your inner world instead of attuning to the outer world.

This means attuning deeply to the love in your heart and what you want…. not what the world tells you that you SHOULD want. 

It’s about staying rooted in your own center without outsourcing your personal authority to anyone else.

This means that while many experts may serve as advisors to the king/queen… the king/queen is the only executive that gets to make decisions. And the king/queen is you.

All decisions you make must be made by you… not by someone else.

It’s about ALL decisions coming from the inside from the truest and most vulnerable place… and not some external set of rules or mandates… and not some other external authority figure.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Thought Art

Your 20 descriptions of a good leader hit the target. And a good man is simply a good leader who is good at women. :D

Btw, I recommend you teach Leo Qigong. It has the potential to increase his energy. I have been doing Qigong on and off for the past 11 years.

I remember using Qigong (pure Qigong, no meds) to heal the flu in 5 days and the coronavirus in 2 days. I never got vaccinated. I also used Qigong to heal my body and mind from stress. Every time I do Qigong, I always feel a surge of energy the next day.

If Leo's energy increases by 50% after 2 or 3 months of Qigong done every 3 or 4 days, Leo is obliged to give 100,000 USD to you and 100,000 USD to me. :D Don't let him take psychedelics during that time.

@jimwell Leo is a big boy ahaha, he is welcome to ask for a lesson when ever he wants.

I trust in his sovereignty and intelligence to do what is best for him.

Qigong is a great practice. Happy to hear you have had such good experiences with it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

compassion, understanding, tact, being just in actions (tact), integrity, honesty, and for those who know JJDIDTIEBUCKLE if you get the reference u know where i got that from! 

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@jimwell Leo is a big boy ahaha, he is welcome to ask for a lesson when ever he wants.

I trust in his sovereignty and intelligence to do what is best for him.

Qigong is a great practice. Happy to hear you have had such good experiences with it.

Leo boy is very intelligent but he is also limited. If he was UNLIMITED, I wouldn't recommend Qigong to him. He wouldn't have that throat-gut-energy problem in the first place (or at least could easily and quickly solve it by himself).

I also tried Taichi. But it was Qigong which was very helpful to me. Btw, if Leo goes for it, I recommend you prioritize or at least include the self-massage or self-tap Qigong form, done from the top of the head to the tip of the toe. That was the specific form of Qigong which made me experience miracles. 

I made a mistake. I said it took me 5 days of Qigong to completely cure my flu. It was actually only 3 days. My Japanese students who I got the flu from all went to the hospital and paid thousands. But it took them 10 to 14 days to be completely free from the flu.  

Edited by jimwell
unfucked my grammar

A good leader knows when to do nothing 

◭"89"

The character of Maximus decimus meridius in gladiator. I think, though the vision the character has in limited in its level of consciousness, it shows the powerful vision that makes for a powerful leader. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Leo has a video on what makes a leader or something.

Everything in thick face black heart applied. The book itself is super-powerful imo, if you are in a position of power. 

@ValiantSalvatore I was thinking about that recently I was gonna add it! Nice addition 

◭"89"

@Thought Art I've re-read some parts of it as of lately, as I wanted to create a bed-time insight chamber, the book was written in such complicated chinese, the author who translated it could not fully translate it. Still amazes me and IIRC the book is also from an enlightend beign. I only read it once and took notes and action, what a sham though that book is truely amazing. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

On 14-2-2023 at 3:24 AM, Emerald said:

Two qualities… attunement and personal sovereignty.

Attunement means to have empathy and to attune to your follower’s wants, needs, boundaries, and feelings. And it’s a personal commitment to make decisions in the favor of the greater good as a true public servant.

And personal sovereignty is just like attunement… only you’re attuning to your inner world instead of attuning to the outer world.

This means attuning deeply to the love in your heart and what you want…. not what the world tells you that you SHOULD want. 

It’s about staying rooted in your own center without outsourcing your personal authority to anyone else.

This means that while many experts may serve as advisors to the king/queen… the king/queen is the only executive that gets to make decisions. And the king/queen is you.

All decisions you make must be made by you… not by someone else.

It’s about ALL decisions coming from the inside from the truest and most vulnerable place… and not some external set of rules or mandates… and not some other external authority figure.

This is really good 

In Tate we trust

When the master governs the people are hardly aware that he exists. When his work is done they say: "Amazing, we did it all by ourselves".
The next best is a leader who is loved.
Next, one who treats 'em mean and keeps 'em keen.

- Lao Tzu

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This is really good 

Thank you ?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org