Someone here

Reading other's minds

7 posts in this topic

In this thread I want to discuss the concept of 'shared consciousness' and being able to see others as one's own self as we are just bodily diverse beings of a common consciousness. Or at least we are the same when we are stripped to the level of our true selves.

Sometimes we sense what others are thinking or going to say. Is it because of the common consciousness that we share or merely because the sense that we gain from practice (getting used to the people that are close to us?
These days I'm experiencing a lot of Deja vu and it's driving me nuts lol

When I further think about the concept (maybe I have thought too much), can we really have an accurate expectation of others? If  all that I see is me, and all what others see are themselves , including even me,then this should be possible? Right?  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Is it because of the common consciousness that we share or merely because the sense that we gain from practice?

In my experience, the common consciousness that we share.

When i experienced my non dual awakening, my friend was very strangely having the exact same experience at the same time(i shared with him the self inquiry tehnique the same time i found out about it). So we both had the experience of we are one, at the exact same time, after roughly a year and a half of dedicated self inquiry,

Several times, it felt like we were in each other's head. This experience happened in several bursts, then a final burst that lasted for 3 days(no psychidelic experience)

Whenever a "burst" happened, its as if we both knew a burst was happening in the other,  and were driving each other's minds into "it". We were both unphased but fully aware of what was happening. This sense of being "connected" was also shared with 2 complete strangers, which left me wondering if they were also truly awakened, or the saying "everyone is already awake" is really somewhat true

I was completely convinced of the materialist paradigm until one day I had a sober perceptible experience of shared consciousness. Everyone's emotions just hanging out in the open like that..so vulnerable and endearing. The reason I started browsing topics in the sphere of spirituality was because I was chasing that experience. I've had acid experiences where you feel like you're on the same wavelength as your trip buddies and it's like you're all coming from the same place. I don't understand it at all but I gather it relates more to feeling than thinking anyway. Interested to see what people have to say about this topic ?

On 2/12/2023 at 8:42 AM, Someone here said:

Sometimes we sense what others are thinking or going to say. Is it because of the common consciousness that we share or merely because the sense that we gain from practice (getting used to the people that are close to us?

Telepathy occurs when You are both getting used to the vibration of Unconditional Love / Understanding. Deep down, We All desire the same thing: Love. The more You align yourself with Pure Love, the more opportunity there is for you to synchronize with people doing the same thing!

For me, we don't telepathically communicate using thought, but through emotion. The language center kicks in afterwards and I can only begin to put what this vibration means in words. But in the New Earth, We Are fully aware of one another's emotions and Intentions so there is far less opportunity for misunderstanding and a greatly expanding sensation of Unconditional Love for All Beings.

Edited by tuku747

Telepathy is a real thing.

I did it once with my ex-girlfriend who was a witch (a woman with paranormal powers).

We both heard each other thoughts.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:42 AM, Someone here said:

In this thread I want to discuss the concept of 'shared consciousness' and being able to see others as one's own self as we are just bodily diverse beings of a common consciousness. Or at least we are the same when we are stripped to the level of our true selves.

When I further think about the concept (maybe I have thought too much), can we really have an accurate expectation of others? If  all that I see is me, and all what others see are themselves , including even me,then this should be possible? Right?  

If there is no self there is no other.  There is only Mind.  You don't really have a point of view at all you just think you do.  And you will dream and dream different points of views but it always be the same unchanging Infinite Consciousness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Questioner: Greetings, Q’uo. During this time of evolution and moving into fourth density consciousness, it appears that telepathy is much more easy and available to those who are polarizing. Can you give us some recommendations as to how to hone that skill?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, as you have observed, the ease with which telepathy is available to some people—those who are conscious seekers of truth—is an indication that at this time it is possible for those who are aware of how they are advancing their own evolutionary progress, may begin to notice the thinning of the veil of forgetting, for them, and for others like them who seek with the same purity and intensity. Thus, the quality that is most helpful in being able to transmit and receive thoughts from another being is that this activity be accomplished with another entity that shares your sincerity and depth of devotion to seeking the spiritual evolution of mind, body, and spirit.

Thus, in such a tandem effort, there is the possibility of using the meditative state to transmit thoughts to the other entity who is aware that such thoughts are being attempted as communication. The other entity does not have to be in close proximity to you, but needs to be aware that you are attempting to send this entity your images and concepts so that there may be a receptivity on the part of the other entity that is developed by this knowledge.

The meditative state aids in such production and reception of telepathic concepts as it is able to take you deeper and deeper into your conscious mind, and even into your subconscious mind where such communication is more, shall we say, common and possible in regards or in the relation to the higher levels of the conscious mind, which is the busy mind, the monkey mind, as it is called.

If you can quiet this mind, this conscious mind, or busy mind, within the meditative state, then you may begin to experience greater and greater feelings of expansiveness so that your being begins to move outward in what you would call the time/space, or spiritual realms, and begins to encompass the other entity, or entities with whom you wish to communicate. If you can visualize this expansion of your being, being able to encompass the other entity and then transmit your thoughts in this state of being, there is a greater likelihood of the reception by the one to whom they are sent.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2019/1228

Edited by tuku747