eTorro

What is God looking for?

11 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones but how is he coming up with such mysterious ideas?

How come God doesn't know where he comes from?

It baffles me to see Alex talking about God. It's bizzare.

Any thoughts? 

Edited by eTorro

God is Eternal. He never came into existence nor will He ever die.

God, there is no god but He.

He is Perfect. There is no lack or need in Him. The Glorious. The Greatest. The Good. The Omnipotent.

I praise Him day and night. Absolutely no day passes without.

When I’m in my death-bed, only God can save me, so I pray from now, bring me back to You and let not darkness or evil triumph over me.

54 minutes ago, Rahra said:

God is Eternal. He never came into existence nor will He ever die.

It's hard for me to fathom that from my current state of consciousness.

Perhaps I shall increase my level of awareness to the point of sensing the nature of reality.

@Leo Gura knows more about the topic but for some reason, he refuses to share his insights with us.

I don’t know where I came from because I have always been here. Coming from somewhere creates more questions and so on. 
I’m just playing my game and that’s it. That simple

This is Alex Jones at his best. He def has a legit spiritual side.

But he is also mentally ill and deluded in many ways.

God has no origin because it is infinite. It has always existed and it created itself.

Yes, God itself is puzzled by its own existence. That's just the magic of Infinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Last night I had an astral projection and I came across something similar to what he is saying.

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, God itself is puzzled by its own existence. That's just the magic of Infinity.

Consciousness in itself has its own existence, analogous to space and time. But consciousness is not final — it is not an end goal; it is not a terminus.

Consciousness is projected by something we cannot comprehend.

There's something beyond consciousness that consciousness itself has no access to.

There's something beyond consciousness that consciousness can't grasp, fathom, perceive, notice, or penetrate.

The Godhead is not ultimate, @Leo Gura.

Consciousness is merely a dream in a paradox that can't be known or discovered.

We might fall for the delusion that what I'm saying here is an imaginary byproduct of consciousness, when in fact, consciousness is just a figment of a bigger, more significant unknown.

For consciousness to exist, there has to be a paradox that is superior to consciousness, a paradox that can not be gripped by consciousness.

That paradox created the Godhead, a pointless point with attributes like consciousness, creativity, and the illusion of infinity (an unsolvable maze constructed purposefully as God, so that God cannot grasp itself, escape itself, and be known by itself or where He came from).

God is mocked, and at the mercy of a bigger, more significant paradox that cannot be consciously known, imagined, or explained.

Edited by eTorro

@eTorro that sounds pretty crazy, and scary. 

But, what you’re saying is that this other bigger paradox is apart from God? So there’s God and there’s this other thing that can’t be known? Implying that God isn’t the only thing in existence, not Absolute. I remember reading something similar in the book Conversations with God and also from an Indian sage who said there’s even a greater reality beyond God consciousness, non-duality, etc. But I feel like that should be us as well, and that while we can’t access it in our current state of consciousness, once we’re dead we might find out. 

I mean why would this other “paradox” create and trap God? For what purpose? And if that’s the case then there has to be an ever bigger paradox than that one, so on and so forth. I think you might be on to something, but I get the feeling this other greater thing beyond infinity is us as well, just currently incomprehensible to our current state of being. 

3 hours ago, eTorro said:

Consciousness in itself has its own existence, analogous to space and time. But consciousness is not final — it is not an end goal; it is not a terminus.

Consciousness is projected by something we cannot comprehend.

There's something beyond consciousness that consciousness itself has no access to.

There's something beyond consciousness that consciousness can't grasp, fathom, perceive, notice, or penetrate.

The Godhead is not ultimate, @Leo Gura.

Consciousness is merely a dream in a paradox that can't be known or discovered.

We might fall for the delusion that what I'm saying here is an imaginary byproduct of consciousness, when in fact, consciousness is just a figment of a bigger, more significant unknown.

For consciousness to exist, there has to be a paradox that is superior to consciousness, a paradox that can not be gripped by consciousness.

That paradox created the Godhead, a pointless point with attributes like consciousness, creativity, and the illusion of infinity (an unsolvable maze constructed purposefully as God, so that God cannot grasp itself, escape itself, and be known by itself or where He came from).

God is mocked, and at the mercy of a bigger, more significant paradox that cannot be consciously known, imagined, or explained.

The highest level of consciousness i ever achieved so far was all about self and no others. In this omniscient state it felt like i was talking to myself that was operating within me but also outside of me. How it works is because you choose to seperate yourself and be your own god in your house it cant interfere, but when you use the tools that you imagined for yourself you can access holy spirit/unity consciousness which is aware of everything all at once. Unity consciousness isnt dead or alive it's nothingness, you're nothingness imagining things. What unity consciousness doesnt understand is how creativity=god came to be out of nothingness when it knows that its nothingness itself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

god isn't a thinking being that does things or looks for things

god is perfect stillness that never moves but we see movement

the question "what is god looking for?" is movement

the movement that we experience is god as seen by the mind