B222

Solipsism/imagination

7 posts in this topic

Just because everything is a figment of my imagination (or is it?) doesn’t mean I’m (ego me) the only one with imagination?? Infinite imagination wouldn’t limit itself through one body or one scope?? On a deep lsd trip, started bad, but when I was comfy again I had a vision/deep sense for the first time that I will never know the universe or anything without ‘me’ being there. That’s impossible, because as soon you know, it’s you/me, aware again. And when you don’t know, there’s nothing. Like all the stories, attachments, people, ideas, everything in life will all be gone, at least for me, once this current scope of awareness is gone.  
Can’t remember exactly how I received this insight but what I’m thinking now is that once awareness from this scope is turned off (death) then everything I ever knew returns to the unknown, but only unknown to me or just nothing…

will everything still be here? Surely, who knows? You! different points of awareness through different lenses, to infinity and beyond?? You and I.  

Random thoughts. Boggles my mind. Even though I know I’ll never know anything unless it’s me again, it still seems absurd to just dismiss that I’m the only one here and everything else is just my imagination. 

What you think?

Honestly, it's so conflicting. I wish I knew. 

People here routinely say that they realized only their perspective exists and whatnot and I'm sitting here reading their stuff being fully aware with my 5 senses like "bro???". And it makes me think if I'm lowkey telling myself that I'm alone through them. Then there are people like inlytened and Leo who straight up tell you that they have no inner experience and you're just imagining they do but at the same time there are others who disagree with them so you're just left confused. I mean why tf would they claim such a thing? The cynic in me tells me that it's their black hat marketing tactic to gain more visitors and subscribers, but again, this is just a speculation of mine.

I had this thought. It's like a good logic with a bad logic combined to cause a bad conclusion that somehow exists. Idk

@michaelcycle00 I think you misunderstood Leo. He said you as God imagine that they have an inner experience, not your ego. Your inner experience is as much imagined as others having an inner experience 

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

@michaelcycle00 I think you misunderstood Leo. He said you as God imagine that they have an inner experience, not your ego. Your inner experience is as much imagined as others having an inner experience 

No, I'm pretty sure I already told you and another guy a little while ago to watch his Solipsism video again because you either forgot about the content or didn't pay close attention to it. He is extremely clear when he says only one's POV exists. He even explicitly said that whatever I'm aware of with my 5 senses (my ego perspective) is the entirety of existence. There aren't multiple experiences happening alongside mine, no multiple POV's. Seriously don't even try to make this into an argument and rewatch that video first, but pay full attention this time because he was super clear about it.

On 12/2/2023 at 4:11 AM, B222 said:

Just because everything is a figment of my imagination (or is it?) doesn’t mean I’m (ego me) the only one with imagination?? Infinite imagination wouldn’t limit itself through one body or one scope??

I.S. doesn't mean that there is only an identity with a mind that is imagining everything, but that there is only 1 Mind that is imagining all possible narratives: notice that you thinking about "miltiple scopes and bodies" is a narrative created by this 1 Mind. This Mind is the only perspective, imagining that there exist multiple perspective. There isn't another perspective indipendent of it.