Raze

There are TWICE as many single men age 18-29 than women

103 posts in this topic

@Roy

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Remember the entire purpose of why we are here is self-actualization, not group-actualization. Some statistics might have a stark truth to them but you shouldn't use it as a reason to distract yourself. It's not your job to fix society (unless that's your life purpose I guess, good luck).

Work on yourself to be an exception to those numbers.

Nah, we are here not just to self actualize, journal, contemplate, meditate, exercise, do concentration trainings, and other self help or advanced techniques, but to group actualize as well. develop a sense of community here. Self actualization is quite a lonely journey. I'm already getting pulled down by people for just improving 2% of my life! So, community sense is also important as well because when the going gets hellish, I can just visit here and be reminded that I'm not alone in hell.

You can't really just knock off life purposes around changing society, technically understanding life, being a creator and contributing to the world would have the knock on effect of changing parts of society whether planned or by accident. It's part of my/your and other people's stories. It's also due to the passion, excitement and resonance of that human field or that life calling to that person versus lesser passion or love you have for that field.

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Has a girl who was not drunk ever asked you that?

Thats what happen to me the first time i pullled on a night out she just gave me a look of interest on the dance floor, danced with me a bit , then made out with me, lost her briefly and thought she had left but as I was about to leave she told me to wait up and took me back to hers

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

Just socialize and you’ll easily get women who are interested in you, who are around your level of attractiveness.

Now, if you have some crazy high standard where you can only date super-models, then yes… that would be a scarce situation.

But if you’re content with dating women who are the girl next door type who are the average kind of pretty (which is most women)… you can meet these women by being social, and eventually one will be interested in you who you’re also interested in.

???

Perhaps. 

The worldview I am sharing is a bit nihilistic/viewing the situation glass half empty 

Edited by Jacob Morres

10 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I’ve had one girl who I met in my building tell me she wanted to fuck the first day we met. Not drunk. She was a self admitted slut though. I passed on that real quick 

12 hours ago, Hardkill said:

"Drunk" is a very relative notion. Any girl out at the bar or club will have had at least 1 drink. Doesn't mean shit.

If your parents weren't drinking, half you rats wouldn't even be here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/02/2023 at 9:29 AM, StarStruck said:

There are shit tons of hot girls but not that many quality men because you have to work on yourself to become one.

@StarStruck I agree. The competition is so low.

Honestly, at this point, young guys should see learning game as a form of charity to give some dating satisfaction to lonely, frustrated women.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Roy

Nah, we are here not just to self actualize, journal, contemplate, meditate, exercise, do concentration trainings, and other self help or advanced techniques, but to group actualize as well. develop a sense of community here. Self actualization is quite a lonely journey. I'm already getting pulled down by people for just improving 2% of my life! So, community sense is also important as well because when the going gets hellish, I can just visit here and be reminded that I'm not alone in hell.

@Danioover9000 I like your point of view here.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Drunk" is a very relative notion. Any girl out at the bar or club will have had at least 1 drink. Doesn't mean shit.

True, but I am talking about girls who had about 3 or less alcoholic drinks. Have you ever come across any girls who asked you to take them home and they weren't so wasted and are well aware of what was happening?

Edited by Hardkill

On 2/15/2023 at 2:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah but back then it was more acceptable (and safe) to shag a drunk chick

On 2/15/2023 at 11:18 PM, Hardkill said:

I am talking about girls who had about 3 or less alcoholic drinks

I can’t find a link to the story but I saw this guy telling about how he got kicked out of the military because he slept with a girl who only had one shot even though he himself had had eight shots. That tiny bit of alcohol in her system was all it took for authorities to consider it rape. There are countless similar stories, here’s one for example https://www.dailywire.com/news/she-begged-him-for-sex-and-then-accused-him-of-sexual-assault-columbia-expelled-him-despite-audio-proving-his-side

I probably sound like a broken record but it makes me deeply terrified to make any advances towards women knowing that at any time for any reason they can claim sexual assault without evidence and you’re practically screwed if you have no counter evidence. See “retroactive consent” 

On 2/15/2023 at 3:06 PM, Ulax said:

There are shit tons of hot girls (quoting starstruck)

For me, maybe 1 out of every 70 people I see are anything close to a hot girl. Available, age appropriate and willing to chat ones are extremely scarce and in ridiculously high demand.

the only place I know of where hot girls are abundant is on my Instagram feed

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

11 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I probably sound like a broken record but it makes me deeply terrified to make any advances towards women knowing that at any time for any reason they can claim sexual assault without evidence and you’re practically screwed if you have no counter evidence. See “retroactive consent” 

The only reason this stuff makes the news is because they are unique cases.

What you are doing is very similar to not getting on a plane because you read about 50 plane accidents a year in the news, despite the fact there are like 20 million safe flights every year.

To me it seems more like you prefer sitting complaining about society and how biased against men it is because it gives you an excuse not to actually take any action. “Oh, I’m justified in not taking action to improve my dating life because I don’t want to end up in jail for sexual assault because society doesn’t like men” is the impression you are giving off :P

@Emotionalmosquito

On 2/17/2023 at 11:40 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Yeah but back then it was more acceptable (and safe) to shag a drunk chick

I can’t find a link to the story but I saw this guy telling about how he got kicked out of the military because he slept with a girl who only had one shot even though he himself had had eight shots. That tiny bit of alcohol in her system was all it took for authorities to consider it rape. There are countless similar stories, here’s one for example https://www.dailywire.com/news/she-begged-him-for-sex-and-then-accused-him-of-sexual-assault-columbia-expelled-him-despite-audio-proving-his-side

For me, maybe 1 out of every 70 people I see are anything close to a hot girl. Available, age appropriate and willing to chat ones are extremely scarce and in ridiculously high demand.

the only place I know of where hot girls are abundant is on my Instagram feed

Yeah, I agree that that can be a bit tricky to deal with. Probably why enthusiastic consent should be practiced over time. Of course, solid PUA techniques, especially kino escalation, already tells enough whether the girl you're cold approaching is receptive and interested in you or not. 

On 15/02/2023 at 9:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Are you upset right now for certain events in your life or is it just a "natural" impulse to call people rats and be so dry ?
Are you still on the carnivore diet ? some people often become angry and unsympathetic on this diet.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you upset right now for certain events in your life or is it just a "natural" impulse to call people rats and be so dry ?
Are you still on the carnivore diet ? some people often become angry and unsympathetic on this diet.

It's quite reasonable to be upset with most people. I was triggered when I saw a team of wood cutters cut down a tall tree next to a school. I was a bit angry because the Sparrows, robins and some Magpies would, in spring and summer, choose to nest there. It triggered my misanthropic view of humanity, and I embraced it until it got away.

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

It's quite reasonable to be upset with most people. I was triggered when I saw a team of wood cutters cut down a tall tree next to a school. I was a bit angry because the Sparrows, robins and some Magpies would, in spring and summer, choose to nest there. It triggered my misanthropic view of humanity, and I embraced it until it got away.

it's not just this post

But anyway it doesn't matter too much, I'm not here to say gnagnagna Leo is not nice.
I'm just interested in what's causing what in whom, and I noticed it looked drier, well I guess.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

it's not just this post

But anyway it doesn't matter too much, I'm not here to say gnagnagna Leo is not nice.
I'm just interested in what's causing what in whom, and I noticed it looked drier, well I guess.

You mean nagging at Leo?

On 2/17/2023 at 6:10 PM, something_else said:

What you are doing is very similar to not getting on a plane because you read about 50 plane accidents a year in the news, despite the fact there are like 20 million safe flights every year.

I hope you’re right. I hope it really is that rare. But the stories I’m reading say otherwise. Even if it is that rare, the likelihood of tragedy isn’t even the point.   The fact that women CAN do this and get away with it is what has to change. Airplane mechanics and safety inspection agents do everything they possibly can to ensure the safety of all passengers because the airline knows how much heat it will be under if tragedy strikes. In dating, there are no such safety checks and false accusers face zero consequences unless the victim has the lawyers to sue for defamation.

On 2/19/2023 at 0:33 PM, Danioover9000 said:

already tells enough whether the girl you're cold approaching is receptive and interested in you or not. 

What about when they hide the way they’re truly feeling for whatever reason? I don’t want to end up bound to an ankle monitor because I misjudged a facial expression prompting me to place my hands on a girl’s hips or god forbid her booty or tits. All it takes is one wrong move on the wrong girl and you’re banished to the shadow realm.

Forget actually touching, look what happened to this kid for simply ASKING to touch a boob https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-accused-asking-touch-girls-26185666

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

10 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The fact that women CAN do this and get away with it is what has to change. Airplane mechanics and safety inspection agents do everything they possibly can to ensure the safety of all passengers because the airline knows how much heat it will be under if tragedy strikes. In dating, there are no such safety checks and false accusers face zero consequences unless the victim has the lawyers to sue for defamation.

its really fucking hard to balance things out and there is no perfect system. You have to think of these things from multiple povs, because If you want to make it even much more strict (make it so that much more and harder evidence is required to prove rape) then even more people will get away with rape. 

You have to sue for defamation, and thats how it needs to be, because the alternative ends up with a much worse system. -  If you would want to make a system where if women can't perfectly prove rape, then they should immediately get charged with false rape, then the only thing you will achieve is that almost no women will report any rape (even in current times, rape is considered one of the most underreported crimes). Its not easy to prove rape.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/may/23/fewer-than-one-in-60-cases-lead-to-charge-in-england-and-wales

Fewer than one in 60 rape cases recorded by the police last year resulted in a suspect being charged, analysis of Home Office figures seen by the Guardian reveals.

While there were 52,210 rapes recorded by police in England and Wales in 2020, only 843 resulted in a charge or a summons – a rate of 1.6%.

10 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

What about when they hide the way they’re truly feeling for whatever reason?

If we would live in a society where women wouldn't be  slut shamed, then they wouldn't need to play these games and much less misunderstanding would happen, but unfortunately we are still very far away from that world.

Edited by zurew

On 21/02/2023 at 9:31 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

I  hope you’re right. I hope it really is that rare. But the stories I’m reading say otherwise. Even if it is that rare, the likelihood of tragedy isn’t even the point.   The fact that women CAN do this and get away with it is what has to change. Airplane mechanics and safety inspection agents do everything they possibly can to ensure the safety of all passengers because the airline knows how much heat it will be under if tragedy strikes. In dating, there are no such safety checks and false accusers face zero consequences unless the victim has the lawyers to sue for defamation.

Probably not as rare as a plane crash but rare enough you shouldn’t worry about it. The chance of you being retroactively accused of rape after sleeping with a girl consensually in a western country is really, really, really low. A women has so little to gain from making such a false accusation and it would be an exceptionally involved and stressful process. 

Also, see here  https://www.cps.gov.uk/publication/key-facts-about-how-CPS-prosecutes-allegations-rape

“Research has shown that false allegations of rape are rare. A CPS report published in 2013 showed that over a 17-month period, there were 5,651 prosecutions for rape and, during the same period, there were 35 prosecutions for making false allegations of rape.”

Women need to be far, far more concerned with actually being raped (probably on the order of 100x more concerned) than you do with being falsely accused. So the system needs to be somewhat biased in women’s favour, as a perfect system is impossible.

Your biggest risk is misjudging a situation and making an unwanted escalation. But women are not evil. They understand that guys misjudge. If a women tells you to get lost after you make an advance and you leave her alone, 99%+ of the time you’ll be fine. The guys who get into trouble are the ones who don’t understand what no means and either keep trying or throw some kind of hissy fit at being rejected.

If you learn how to properly sense whether a girl is into you or not, learn how to properly escalate, and understand when to give up and move on, you are so so unlikely to run into any issues.

I think your issue is that you’re calibrated mostly by what you read online rather than mostly by real life experience, which has put the fear of god into you. Because only the bad stories get circulated on the internet so it isn’t a fair representation of reality. It’s essentially selection bias.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Probably not as rare as a plane crash but rare enough you shouldn’t worry about it. The chance of you being retroactively accused of rape after sleeping with a girl consensually in a western country is really, really, really low. A women has so little to gain from making such a false accusation and it would be an exceptionally involved and stressful process. 

Also, see here  https://www.cps.gov.uk/publication/key-facts-about-how-CPS-prosecutes-allegations-rape

“Research has shown that false allegations of rape are rare. A CPS report published in 2013 showed that over a 17-month period, there were 5,651 prosecutions for rape and, during the same period, there were 35 prosecutions for making false allegations of rape.”

This doesn’t prove false allegations are rare, it just says false allegations that are prosecuted are rare. There could be false allegations that lead to convictions, or are simply never proven false.