mmKay

Would you trust Aliexpress Nootropics providers?

9 posts in this topic

I've tried a handful of nootropics over the last year and I love the effect they have on my mind.

As you may know, they soon add up and get pricy. Specifically, I wanted to try Alpha GPC and I can't find it in amazon at a reasonable price... 50€ for 90 300mg pills seems costly.

Which brings me to the question in the title. Alpha GPC 1KG for 80€ from C H I N A , about 20 times cheaper.

My intuition tells me not to trust, In fact It is actually literally screaming at me not to trust.

But I also intuit that sellers in europe are using chinese products anyways to maximize profit...

On the other hand I did buy modafinil from india and it is legit. Or at least it works good enough to work effectively and not instantly do me harm.

Thoughts, tips / tricks for enjoying the benefits of nootropics without breaking the bank?

inb4 you tell me first to make sure to work out regularly, hydrate and take in some sunlight ? you would be right actually. But here we are.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

how did you decide in the end? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just take Mind Lab Pro, it's affordable, has only verified (brand name) ingredients and works really well without side effects.

(except if you count the side effect that my fiancee thinks I'm too overintellectualizing on it and it annoys her)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

A few years ago I ordered a graphics card through AliExpress

Only the cables came, So no. :D

Edited by MarkKol

I have personally taken a supplement out of china once, but had many people who were in the US do 3rd party lab testing on it. Even that felt a bit risky with a trusted supplier. Absolutely, do not buy compounds like that. Especially something you are planning to take frequently. 

I wouldn't. As @LSD-Rumi recommends, Nootropics Depot is a good option. I've bought from them once. Als, @flowboy's recommendation, MindLab, seems to be a good product although I haven't tried it yet.

My basic wishlist consists of L-theanine, Krill oil and melatonin. I'm sure you could also find cheap vitamin D and C.

You could buy Qualia Mind or Essentials through LuckyVitamin even though this is a premium product and an excellent one from I can tell. I've bought it... a couple of times I think, both Mind and Focus.

Edited by UnbornTao

Nootropics Depot is great, although German customs seized the stuff and checked every tiny corner of it, in the end they gave it to me. This seller does not get seized by customs for me in Germany. As Nootropics Depot is an american company and everything that is not considerd E.U has giga strict controls. 

https://mindnutrition.com/

Aliexpress is how China does business, when I was there you can check for yourself and as long as it's not a large quantity of money, I ordered a phone from a chinese shop it was pretty solid. I would compare the certificate of analysis if I'd be serious about buying it and check other stuff from sellers. AliExpress can be legit at least that is how I did business in China in e-commerce lol, although there is a risk at hand, I would double check possible issues. 

If you have a chinese friend ask him/her, if he thinks it's legit. The company I worked for bought so many products over this plattform it was wild. I'd prefer quality I mosty looked into the research of how stuff was extracted etc. Nootropics Depot is by far cheaper and has IIRC similar extraction methods for lionsmane mushrooms etc. Mindnutrition is also very good! A bit pricy, although affordable. 

Full disclosure: I never personally ordered something from there, I did e-commerce type business with products from there. In China. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

I ordered from Nootropics Depot many times, and it even made it to Sweden. 

Good products. 

I had a blog on nootropics before and always recommended them on my site.