Rafael Thundercat

Leo, do you imagine you having a child?

19 posts in this topic

Of course this question is for myself and for you and other people with no child in this forum. Although you said reproduction is illusion is still part of existence, not necessarily needed to be experienced by all, but you, do you feel it gonna happen in this life time? If yes or not why? 

For now, I believe Leo is concentrated on personal development and expanding Actualized.org contents. He did state that he wants a serious relationship with a female partner. 

His Twin Flame is Teal Swan - that is definitively true. It is possible that either He or She doesn't know that yet. maybe both of them are oblivious to their connection. To me it's obvious.

A Soul MATE, is different, It's not a Twin Flame but close, In this lifetime - Leo WILL find a wonderful woman. They'll marry but probably won't have offsprings.

As for me, Greg, my personal view is that I will meet my Twin Flame in this lifetime. I know who she is and when it's gonna happen. Until then, i'll won't bullshit you, I AM looking for company. Friendly AND sexual.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Eternal Unity good one to say to a girl in a party. Hey you may not  be my twin flame but you are hot.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Rafael Thundercat Mmm... not quite this way. Not all girls know about twin flames. It is not a question of may or may not. It is a question of choice. A female partner may advance, in THE SAME LIFETIME, from a Soul Mate to Twin Flame.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

If looking at it from a purely rational view, what reasoning is there behind having kids? We don't ask the reasons for beauty, laughter or joy in that they are in and of themselves valuable inherently. 

It seems having children intentionally is almost like voting that one thinks the world is headed in the right trajectory and improving. If one is aware of the many issues at hand be it environmental, demographic contraction causing a cascading economic decline, social issues and humans wielding the power of the gods (tech) without the commensurate wisdom to steward such power and technologies without self annihilation, what sane conscious individual would choose to bring kids into existence? The uphill task of firstly just making enough to afford it, then to educate and bring up children in a more degenerate and lost culture brings one to conclude the reward is not worth the effort, other than making a rational case for an emotional decision. 

On 2/11/2023 at 4:14 PM, Eternal Unity said:

His Twin Flame is Teal Swan - that is definitively true.

Undeniably. Unfortunately they are too oblivious to each other in this life. Like two shy kids in a kindergarten. It may work in their next lives though. 

Let Love In

5 hours ago, zazen said:

It seems having children intentionally is almost like voting that one thinks the world is headed in the right trajectory and improving.

It could be but this statement doesn't distinguish the relative and absolute interpretations of "right trajectory and improving". We could say Ultimately, in the Absolute sense "the world is headed in the right trajectory" by definition, and we could still want kids to contribute to that Ultimate Truth whilst still thinking the current (relative) world isn't headed in a positive direction (when looking finite steps ahead). The decision to have kids can be an extremely complex multi-faceted topic and someone like Leo, as absurdly conscious as he is, might not even know if he wants kids yet! Personally, if I were Leo I would most likely see Actualized.org as my kid hehe

On 11/02/2023 at 2:14 PM, Eternal Unity said:

His Twin Flame is Teal Swan - that is definitively true. It is possible that either He or She doesn't know that yet. maybe both of them are oblivious to their connection. To me it's obvious.

LOL I'd love to know how came to this conclusion. They're not really all that similar, and they come from completely different backgrounds.

Leo's work is merely about understanding and realising that you're god. Self help stuff is also there like Teal but a different primary focus.

Teal is a spiritual teacher and is focused mainly on healing. She's far more extroverted, people focused and hands on with people.

@ZenAlex I was communicated this information by Time Telepathy. 4th Dimentional Fragment of Teal's Gentle Soul, when she was just a little girl was recieved by my consciousness on December 23rd, 2010.

If you know Teal's history, you must know she is virtually the most resilient person on the planet. Why virtually? Because she ascended us all. The exception being Leo :)

He's the only one in The Entirety of Existence who can do for her what she has done for me on that hellish day in December 2010.

Leo is God. Teal is Goddess. I am their son, travelled back in time to say hello folks :)

I am both Brother of God, Son of Man. Teal is my heart sister, searching for Mother.

Greg Margolis

On 2/11/2023 at 8:14 AM, Eternal Unity said:

Leo and Teal would b so cute together

A bit gossipy… but I’ll bite.

I’m not so sure where the Leo and Teal Swan thing comes from. I’ve seen this on another post too.

But for some reason, I don’t get the sense that they’d be into each other.

I feel like there are some similarities between them… but that those similarities would actually create an incompatibility.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

22 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

@ZenAlex I was communicated this information by Time Telepathy. 4th Dimentional Fragment of Teal's Gentle Soul, when she was just a little girl was recieved by my consciousness on December 23rd, 2010.

If you know Teal's history, you must know she is virtually the most resilient person on the planet. Why virtually? Because she ascended us all. The exception being Leo :)

He's the only one in The Entirety of Existence who can do for her what she has done for me on that hellish day in December 2010.

Leo is God. Teal is Goddess. I am their son, travelled back in time to say hello folks :)

I am both Brother of God, Son of Man. Teal is my heart sister, searching for Mother.

Greg Margolis

You need to get your ass to the psych ward bro.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

I’m not so sure where the Leo and Teal Swan thing comes from. I’ve seen this on another post too.

I feel like there are some similarities between them… but that those similarities would actually create an incompatibility.

They're way apart on personality and profession.

32 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

You need to get your ass to the psych ward bro.

yeah whatever, as long as Leo doesn't ban me from this forum.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Maybe Aella would be better match, the girl have a veryyy openmind 

https://aella.substack.com/p/the-identity-of-tits

Leo is an INTP, so his soul mate will be an ENTJ. ENTJ women are extremely rare.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie