Vlad_

LSD + Weed

15 posts in this topic

Lately I started experiencing with mixing different substances. My first mix wasn't pleasant at all, I had a really bad trip on magic truffles + weed in Amsterdam. I decided not to mix anything fearing to have a bad trip again. 

Around a month ago I did Shrooms with LSD and didn't like my experience either because I could barely understand what was going on when I was tripping and no memories afterwards. 

Last week I did LSD 125mg  + weed 15mg THC. I liked this combination because:

- Experience was way more mystical comparing to doing just LSD

- Visual hallucinations were more detailed and more vivid 

- Thinking was sharper 

- The entire duration of the trip and its peak were prolonged.

My plans to do the following mix:

1. 5MeoDMT + N-N-DMT 

2. 5MeoDMT + Shrooms 

3. 5MeoDMT + Weed

4. 5MeoDMT + Mescaline 

Please share your experience with mixing psychedelics 

Cannabis and LSD mixed fairly well for me, I am not an in-depth expert, yet psychdelic strains such as silver-haze and super-silver-haze worked for me, and prolonged the trip and deepend the trip. I did this for approx 8-12x or, so I am unsure it was pretty deepening for me everytime. Also lacing cannabis with hash, was pretty good. Can vouch, I would recommend vaping/vaporizing, if possible because of health, I did not do that during that time. 

Super silver haze was pretty insane and enjoyable, although fear hold me back to go deeper.

I also used hash, like honey hash and indica based hash. I could not take to much of that, Terrence McKenna recommends it post DMT trips to calm down. IIRC. I don't have the link to this, info it was in some video of him. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

7 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Cannabis and LSD mixed fairly well for me, I am not an in-depth expert, yet psychdelic strains such as silver-haze and super-silver-haze worked for me, and prolonged the trip and deepend the trip. I did this for approx 8-12x or, so I am unsure it was pretty deepening for me everytime. Also lacing cannabis with hash, was pretty good. Can vouch, I would recommend vaping/vaporizing, if possible because of health, I did not do that during that time. 

Super silver haze was pretty insane and enjoyable, although fear hold me back to go deeper.

I also used hash, like honey hash and indica based hash. I could not take to much of that, Terrence McKenna recommends it post DMT trips to calm down. IIRC. I don't have the link to this, info it was in some video of him. 

How much LSD did you take and how much weed? 

Ranges were from 200-600mcg mostly, I smoked at least 0.5-1.5g max of weed/cannabis most likely on the duration of the trip. At one point it did not help anymore and it was also to much at times. I smoked also pure. 

First time I did it was approx 400 on 1P-LSD with approx the same amount of cannabis as you . This was 6 years ago. Was my first and only baby-horror trip, although in retrospect I learned a lot about my shadow self, as I did shadow work during that time (3-2-1 process which is a mild cogntive based strategy...) and the setting was with a person I did not like. Depending on length of the exercise, it can be done also a bit deeper.

I tripped approx.... 22 times after the first trip without cannabis, eventually also with some cannabis I can't recall every trip. I am approx 30+- 5 into tripping with LSD, so still relatively newbie and intermediate. 

It was interesting to explore, can vouch definitely with nudging and experience, I am unsure I never went for a breakthrough dose. In case if that could be a question, for deepning and prolonging I can vouch at one point it becomes the norm sorta. (Now 3-4 months without any tripping).

Integration went farily smooth, yet my spiritual work was off during this time, and my deepest trip was meditating for 8h on LSD, with some cannabis eventually could have been. Definitely smoked afterwards at a retreat which was also interesting to see, how that connects. 

14 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Ranges were from 200-600mcg mostly, I smoked at least 0.5-1.5g max of weed/cannabis most likely on the duration of the trip. At one point it did not help anymore and it was also to much at times. I smoked also pure. 

First time I did it was approx 400 on 1P-LSD with approx the same amount of cannabis as you . This was 6 years ago. Was my first and only baby-horror trip, although in retrospect I learned a lot about my shadow self, as I did shadow work during that time (3-2-1 process which is a mild cogntive based strategy...) and the setting was with a person I did not like. Depending on length of the exercise, it can be done also a bit deeper.

I tripped approx.... 22 times after the first trip without cannabis, eventually also with some cannabis I can't recall every trip. I am approx 30+- 5 into tripping with LSD, so still relatively newbie and intermediate. 

It was interesting to explore, can vouch definitely with nudging and experience, I am unsure I never went for a breakthrough dose. In case if that could be a question, for deepning and prolonging I can vouch at one point it becomes the norm sorta. (Now 3-4 months without any tripping).

Integration went farily smooth, yet my spiritual work was off during this time, and my deepest trip was meditating for 8h on LSD, with some cannabis eventually could have been. Definitely smoked afterwards at a retreat which was also interesting to see, how that connects. 

Bro 600mg of LSD sounds way too much for me. I guess I might have a really bad trip if I do 600mg LSD. I wouldn't say you're a newbie. 

I dunno, I've never done DMT I only done it once and it was to intense for me. I am extremely visual internally, although the last trips I did last year have been not as deep visually as the first 10 I get internal geometry type stuff. 

So in terms of a psychonaut I am still pretty newbie. 

You can certainly nudge with smaller doses, never do what you can't handle. 

This is my reference experience, hope it has value to you! 

I did truffles also with cannabis, they were so weak for me I barely noticed anything and it reminded me more of MDMA, that was the first time I ever did shrooms and I took a medium dose, I think with a friend. The trip was almost to chill, just good vibes and some love.

Might aid in the perspective as info. It was Atlantis truffles. We drank them infused with lemon ginger tea.

I would not measure experience by amount, yet by quality and quantity of trips, as well as ability to explain and make sense of the experiences spiritually.

I pretty much always meditate with intentions before, that aids for some groundding.

45 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I dunno, I've never done DMT I only done it once and it was to intense for me. I am extremely visual internally, although the last trips I did last year have been not as deep visually as the first 10 I get internal geometry type stuff. 

So in terms of a psychonaut I am still pretty newbie. 

You can certainly nudge with smaller doses, never do what you can't handle. 

This is my reference experience, hope it has value to you! 

I don't know why but I haven't seen anything on DMT. I just experience Ego death and that's it. 

Truffles are good, but not as potent as normal shrooms. And they taste so badly 

47 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I would not measure experience by amount, yet by quality and quantity of trips, as well as ability to explain and make sense of the experiences spiritually.

Man you're telling the truth. There are plenty of people who do psychedelics only for fun and still have no clue what is spirituality 

I’ve also taken edible cannabis on the comedown of an LSD trip and it was by far the most visually detailed closed eye visual experience I’ve ever had; far more “full” of an experience. Felt more like mushrooms but far more visually complex. 

5meo and mescaline sounds amazing definitely report that one if you do it pls!

31 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

I’ve also taken edible cannabis on the comedown of an LSD trip and it was by far the most visually detailed closed eye visual experience I’ve ever had; far more “full” of an experience. Felt more like mushrooms but far more visually complex. 

5meo and mescaline sounds amazing definitely report that one if you do it pls!

Hmm edibles + LSD sounds goood. I will definitely try it. 

I guess 5Meo and mescaline is like MDMA and 5Meo.

I tried mescaline once but It didn't hit me at all 

7 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

Man you're telling the truth. There are plenty of people who do psychedelics only for fun and still have no clue what is spirituality 

Thanks for saying that :D, truth hurts one thing I noticed when I went very deep. It was very eye-opening though got a taste of what consciouness really is about. Now I get more minor entries to this, I still get very emotional when I enter near that area. 

I never had an ego-death experience. It was more a form of union with consciouness and nature, as a state experience.

Yesssss! LSD and THC are the best :D For me, waiting at least 3 hours with the THC after injecting the LSD works best. Ketamine + THC is pretty damn amazing too. THC generally interacts very well with most drugs. I just don't like mixing it with N-N DMT as it makes my trips foggy, but Leo says it works great for him.

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Yesssss! LSD and THC are the best :D For me, waiting at least 3 hours with the THC after injecting the LSD works best. Ketamine + THC is pretty damn amazing too. THC generally interacts very well with most drugs. I just don't like mixing it with N-N DMT as it makes my trips foggy, but Leo says it works great for him.

I tried to mix N-N DMT with weed. It was a funny thing to do. I smoked a few joints and then when I vapped some DMT I kind of woke up from weed trip. It diminished THC ?

On 11/2/2023 at 0:50 PM, Vlad_ said:

Hmm edibles + LSD sounds goood. I will definitely try it. 

Just watch out you're in for a ride. 

Insanely powerful you must be experienced with edibles before you do this.