bmcnicho

Leo was Mentioned on Vaush’s Stream Today

25 posts in this topic

It sounds like a couple years back they were trying to set up a conversation about Spiral Dynamics, but it never ended up happening for some reason.  I would still like to see this happen if possible.  I’m curious about what Vaush’s take would be, as while he is pretty locked in to his left wing perspective, he has also said that he’s a moral anti-realist.  Also it might be funny if the topic of spirituality came up, as Vaush strikes me as being quite anti-spiritual.

@bmcnicho

1 hour ago, bmcnicho said:

It sounds like a couple years back they were trying to set up a conversation about Spiral Dynamics, but it never ended up happening for some reason.  I would still like to see this happen if possible.  I’m curious about what Vaush’s take would be, as while he is pretty locked in to his left wing perspective, he has also said that he’s a moral anti-realist.  Also it might be funny if the topic of spirituality came up, as Vaush strikes me as being quite anti-spiritual.

Oh no, I wouldn't like to see that, please keep Leo Gura and Actualized.org as far away from the Twitch livestream community as possible. Almost nothing good is gonna come from that. Just look at the podcasts @Leo Gura was in, from Charisma on command to Curt Jaimungal, and even the comments were a bit divided. Chat in Twitch and livestream are gonna hate and troll 1000x.??? 

7 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

Vaush strikes me as being quite anti-spiritual.

Really?

I don't listen to him much at all... be just the initial impression I get from him is, yes, more rationally minded but yet still having a high-degree of openmindedness.  So, I would expect him to ya, maybe not agree with Leo's points, but at least respectfully disagree and not be a dick about it.

?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 2/10/2023 at 5:19 PM, bmcnicho said:

Also it might be funny if the topic of spirituality came up, as Vaush strikes me as being quite anti-spiritual.

Same

1 hour ago, bmcnicho said:

@Danioover9000

1:53:00

Thanks for the share, it felt as if it wasn’t too important for him? Just focus on reading his donations.

Destiny reacted to Leo on his stream. 

But he got triggered pretty fast. 

2:34:00

Watch the next minute or two he explains why he got triggered when he starts playing the next vid. 

Edited by P Michael

16 minutes ago, P Michael said:

Watch the next minute or two he explains why he got triggered when he starts playing the next vid. 

@P Michael Lmao its funny looking at all the defence mechanisms in the chat.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@P Michael Lmao its funny looking at all the defence mechanisms in the chat.

Jesus Christ twitch chats are cancer. 

But I don't get why so many people think Leo is a cult leader. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Lmao its funny looking at all the defence mechanisms in the chat.

The chat and Destiny thought that its just another regular redpill content.

@zurew Ye i think so too.

Honestly, how people react to good quality pick up theory is quite an interesting marker of someone's defence mechanisms and relationship to truth imo. Based on personal experience so much of it is clearly true. Yet so many educated people call it complete nonsense. So it shows me someone is ideological.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

7E7B6010-56B8-44DD-BC3C-F78A4AF67F02.jpeg

@P Michael Is not available anymore :|, I missed the chance to see it. I think is tricky to stream such content, not just Leo’s but almost anything? Because if you think about it, you have to be prepare for being triggered for anything and being watched by hundreds and thousands of people. They have to see you being vulnerable which probably many streamers don’t like and they act macho man about it, but also having in your head that probs those viewers will get triggered and you have to act fast (so you probably don’t lose them?), and also haha you might even think what they might think of you. So watch Leo’s content for the first time on stream? Not ideal imo, by being alone by yourself I think you can be way a lot patience and less biased in order to receive new ideas. 

Edited by Juan

@P Michael

17 hours ago, P Michael said:

Is it this clip by chance? Please tell me in detail what happened because the video is blocked on your post.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is it this clip by chance? Please tell me in detail what happened because the video is blocked on your post.

I think Destiny got intimidated by the fact that it was 2 hours long (Leo's how to get laid video) and just skipped to the "most played" part of the video and saw Leo talking about how life purpose is more important than the female in a relationship, and then he just quickly brushed it off and assumed it was some generic red-pill content and only talked about it for like 30 seconds before moving on.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

20 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I think Destiny got intimidated by the fact that it was 2 hours long (Leo's how to get laid video) and just skipped to the "most played" part of the video and saw Leo talking about how life purpose is more important than the female in a relationship, and then he just quickly brushed it off and assumed it was some generic red-pill content and only talked about it for like 30 seconds before moving on.

Yea. 

Then a minute later he said would Leo advocate for sacrificing yourself for your girl. 

@Osaid

13 hours ago, Osaid said:

I wish I could see the original video though. What a bummer!

@P Michael @Osaid  I've said in the past I've lost respect for Destiny, but because he refused to watch a 2 hour clip of Leo Gura give dating advice, I think Destiny is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with social media and Tik Tok, brain rot, ADD/ADHD increasing rates, and this online culture of vultures, always needing everything fast paced. He is the kind of all the social media brain rot and ADD/ADHD victims of social media. Sure, very good reasoning capacity, but closed minded when he's streaming casually.

I'm glad it's just Leo's dating advice, I'm genuinely concerned for his mental health if he ever stumbled upon other @Leo Gura's videos on metaphysics, epistemology, spirituality, all the other advanced stuff. I really think he'd pass out.

@Osaid It's also interesting the timing of the copyright issue, like how long was the video up? Was it flagged by the YouTube algorithms, or was it taken down by Destiny because he knew he touched a powder keg he shouldn't be messing with?

Could these be the clips in that video?

Or, when a video gets copyright strike, you can't make any clips of said video?

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

It's also interesting the timing of the copyright issue, like how long was the video up? Was it flagged by the YouTube algorithms, or was it taken down by Destiny because he knew he touched a powder keg he shouldn't be messing with?

I watched it when OP sent the video. Next day it was taken down.

I've no idea why it was taken down, it was a VOD of Destiny's full stream. I think it was posted on Destiny's actual channel, not sure. I don't know what his policy is for posting his full livestreams but nonetheless it was copyrighted for some reason. I think he got banned on Twitch, so idk where he streams now, but if you can find his full livestreams somewhere the clip is probably in there somewhere.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️