Hardkill

If you just want casual sex with a girl then do you need to be romantic with her?

28 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Edit: Oh, one more thing - DO NOT seduce. Act from love, not deception. 

Who would have ever thought that spiritual work gets you girls xDxDxD:x

@Kshantivadin It is known to work from time to time :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 10/02/2023 at 5:16 PM, Emerald said:

You know that meme where the blonde woman is looking very confused and there are numbers and equations all around her?

That’s me right now imagining how this would work out logistically and anatomically.

@Emerald Yeah you're right, it's a shit idea :D:D I'm a bit rusty seeing as i'm in a long term relationship. 

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

Yes but YOU ARE these things ?

and you should OWN it!

And some women are not up for that, some of the women will actually properly detect that and reject you for it.

and They Should.

This is a consensual game after all.

This is why you should love rejection, because many women will be up for a night of no strings attached fun, those will not reject player vibes, and those will also not regret sleeping with you.

I see. 

So, yes a lot of women do of course reject a guy who comes off as a player because women like that aren't interested in just having no strings attached sex at that point in time.

But, there also will always be a lot of other women out there who will be down for sleeping with guys who are players if they just happen to have an appetite for it, if they are really attracted to that player they are interacting with, and if the player comes off as a guy who doesn't judge girls who sleep around.

So, then why guys who are good with women say that one reason why a lot of guys don't know how to get laid is because they make the girl feel like all he wants is just sex? Why has Leo also said in his How to Get Laid series that women get turned off by guys who come off as just wanting to use her body for sex?

Edited by Hardkill

@Emerald My lady, I just love your interesting contributions :)

Nice to meet, my dear actualizing friend!

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

The only things you need to know to answer this is:

"What is romance?" "What does it mean to be romantic?"

Actionable experience