Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

God has to learn to appreciate solipsism

7 posts in this topic

From r/solipsism again:

"I created this life for 2 reasons...

1. As God I did not appreciate my unlimited creative ability and found no joy in pleasure without having experienced enough pain that can only come from mortal fear and uncertainty.

2. To experience enough suffering that not only would I appreciate not suffering after this life, but that I would come to terms with solipsism."

Succinctly put, and rings true for me. What do you guys think?

For 1 reason... because I can!

Actually, it's more like I can't help myself. It's just what I am.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Because of Infinite love. Because of getting the experience of getting and recieving love. From the One to Many. But the Truth is Absolute so no matter how lost in seperation and illussion God gets, its assured to wake up. Wake it self up. Thats what all of Life is about. If you become conscious enough you would know that all other people and everything is yourself. When the dream gets to demonic and consciousness to seperated from itself than the desire to wake up fully begins. 

4 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

From r/solipsism again:

"I created this life for 2 reasons...

1. As God I did not appreciate my unlimited creative ability and found no joy in pleasure without having experienced enough pain that can only come from mortal fear and uncertainty.

2. To experience enough suffering that not only would I appreciate not suffering after this life, but that I would come to terms with solipsism."

Succinctly put, and rings true for me. What do you guys think?

Mental masturbation.

Creation is the appearance of dualities. Within relative reality, all attributes have extremes, including joy and suffering. Each extreme necessitates its opposite. For God to experience pleasure, it must also experience pain.

In its ultimate state, God is beyond attributes. It doesn't appreciate or not appreciate. Nor is it any kind of -ism, which are ideologies built from beliefs.

God is Love. Not the phenomenal emotion, but the unconditional seamlessness beyond the dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

supreme art. big bang, particles, matter in order, supreme intelligence in action, supreme beauty created from nothing, infinity of galaxies creating dance, creation, destruction, drama. life. the vegetation, the sea, evolution. each cell a universe in itself. our poor rat mind cannot even guess the magnitude of what it is. the absolute is god. god is infinite. the freedom of what we are, the power, the infinite glory, cannot be understood. just open your heart to the magnificence of the glory of being.

Solipism is falsehood. Non-duality is falsehood.

God is The Truth.

I praise God Alone, there is no other god or deity but He.

He Alone is God. The Most Great. The All-Aware. The Real.