Vlad_

How to deal with the truth?

35 posts in this topic

@Vlad_ Where you live can you get government/disability benefits? I had to stop work after finding out the truth also, but I live in the UK where there's universal basic income, so I survive that way. You could also live with your parents, OR you could get evaluated in a psyche ward - tell a mental health professional you are the only thing in existence, and you'll probably be eligible for mental illness benefits with a diagnosis of existential OCD or something. Do whatever you gotta do to cope, think outside the box. 

Honestly though, if you are serious about getting through this lifetime, lay off the psychedelics. Take like a 10 year break. I'm 18 months clean and solipsism doesn't bother me anymore. Your sobre baseline state of unconsciousness will reappear. Trust me.

Edited by iboughtleosbooklist

14 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

@Holykael Who exactly told you you'd live every life? Leo. Radical implications of oneness. I was stuck there too, you need to transcend Leo my friend. He doesn't exist, his advice is worthless. Direct experience is king.

Btw your life can't be that bad, you have great hair ?

I experienced one of the radical implications of oneness myself. I was scammed and lost not only my money but all of my friends, my girlfriend and my will tp live. And it all happened because I was manipulated by god and I have no free will. I was manipulated by god through an LSD trip to make the decision to be scammed. It's a long and complicated story. 

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I experienced one of the radical implications of oneness myself. I was scammed and lost not only my money but all of my friends, my girlfriend and my will tp live. And it all happened because I was manipulated by god and I have no free will. I was manipulated by god through an LSD trip to make the decision to be scammed.

That sounds rough but you need to accept it I guess. I lost half my money too in a bipolar phase (who cares, money is illusory and infinite) lost my friends (my fault tbh, and I don't care because they're bots anyway), and lost my will to live too, but I'm still here (survival be like that). Sorry about losing your gf though. Maybe that was God telling you that you don't need her she doesn't exist anyway etc. I use solipsism as a coping strategy nowadays, and all the wrongs that God did to me were just lessons imo to get me to accept the truth. Relationships are definitely suffering. I'm forever single and happier for it. You just gotta brute force acceptance, you are God at the end of the day. That's pretty cool.

Edited by iboughtleosbooklist

5 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

That sounds rough but you need to accept it I guess. I lost half my money too in a bipolar phase (who cares, money is illusory and infinite) lost my friends (my fault tbh, and I don't care because their bots anyway), and lost my will to live too, but I'm still here (survival be like that). Sorry about losing your gf though. Maybe that was God telling you that you don't need her she doesn't exist anyway etc. I use solipsism as a coping strategy nowadays, and all the wrongs that God did to me were just lessons imo to get me to accept the truth. Relationships are definitely suffering. I'm forever single and happier for it. You just gotta brute force acceptance, you are God at the end of the day. That's pretty cool.

It matters because one day I'm going to be homeless and die on the streets, when my parents die. Yay god. Thanks for fucking my life

Edited by Holykael

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

It matters because one day I'm going to be homeless and die on the streets, when my parents die. Yay god. Thanks for fucking my life

That's a long way off. I believe you'll find a solution before that happens.

You need to realize how insanely awesome the truth is. Yes, you are God and God is absolutely alone and that is perfect. Imagine if there was something restricting God, wtf? So realize that God = Love, then you will see that eternity with yourself is pure bliss. Basically, your realization is to shallow you need to go deeper and face your fears to see that they are just illusions or misinterpretations of the ego and not the actual truth.

@vlad you are not real either, do you understand that, that's what makes this movie perfect

your sole task is to disidentify from vlad (let him do whatever he needs to do) and start operating from your true nature which is all you see

50 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

You need to realize how insanely awesome the truth is. Yes, you are God and God is absolutely alone and that is perfect. Imagine if there was something restricting God, wtf? So realize that God = Love, then you will see that eternity with yourself is pure bliss. Basically, your realization is to shallow you need to go deeper and face your fears to see that they are just illusions or misinterpretations of the ego and not the actual truth.

exactly. We are pure existence. bottomless life. full intelligence. absolute freedom. Total glory beyond any idea. We just have to gradually dissolves the barriers that prevent us from opening up to freedom. what else are we going to do?

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Vlad_ human life is an enigma. We have to solve it. This is a game, 

Those of us who are involved in this only have one possible path: to deepen our understanding to stop being puppets. Free ourselves from the maze. I don't know if it is possible to achieve it totally but the more you advance, life is better, more true

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Vlad_ human life is an enigma. We have to solve it. This is a game, 

Those of us who are involved in this only have one possible path: to deepen our understanding to stop being puppets. Free ourselves from the maze. I don't know if it is possible to achieve it totally but the more you advance, life is better, more true

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

Life is scripted. It's all destiny. There's nothing you can do

4 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Life is scripted. It's all destiny. There's nothing you can do

for the character that doesn't matter. for us there is free will. To say that from the absolute pov we does not have it does not make sense since from the absolute pov our life is not happening. The game is in the relative, not in the absolute.

I love others so much I can’t let them go. You know it’s like when you have abusive parents. You always fight with them but you also love them at the same time. 
Almost everything I do is connected with others. My imaginary life is at the stake. 

6 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I love others so much I can’t let them go. You know it’s like when you have abusive parents. You always fight with them but you also love them at the same time. 
Almost everything I do is connected with others. My imaginary life is at the stake. 

You are alone because you are so together!

In solipsistic paradigm you are totally connected to everyone you love. It like you are making love to them just by thinking about them. They are aspects od you. Dont you see the beauty of it?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

For the last few months, I've been verifying absolute solipsism over and over. When I'm in the god mod I seem to be okay with it, but once I'm back in my ego mod I become very depressed because life loses all its meaning. It's not fun at all to know that I'm the only conscious thing in the universe and there is nothing outside of my experience. I've become so attached to the notion of other. My entire life style depends on others.

Idea to make this post here makes no sense either, since everything is me and nobody actually replying, I'm imagining it.  I'm not suicidal or something I just want to know how do I live my life with all this bitter truth. 

Its one of the most beautiful Truth that there could be. Off course it is this way. Thats what it means to be God. Oneness, Love, Infinity, Nothingness. Total Peace. But really apprieciate the design. You get to experience what it is like to be this seperated being. Look at the fucking world. Its big, grand, full of life, full of beauty. Sorrow and joy. 

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

You are full of fear Holy Keal thats what your suffering is based on. You demonize God because of your fear of his Love. Realize it deeper and deeper until you fall out of the ego's spell. 

Edited by PeaceOut96