ivankiss

We are one. Not the same.

64 posts in this topic

@ivankiss You are literally everyone.

But keep on playing your games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You might just lead yourself and your followers into insanity this way.

We are One. Not the same. 

Absolutely one. Relatively quiet different. 

@ivankiss I've been to insanity, and beyond it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I don't doubt that.

That's why you should know how dangerous this can become if things get twisted and misinterpreted. 

The realization that You Are Everyone leads one to the discovery of the true source of compassion for all beings on Earth; Pure Unconditional Love. Everyone feels this alone at some point, in which you realize to hurt another person is to hurt yourself, on multiple levels. You've only ever wronged yourself. The only logical choice is to forgive yourself. The only logical choice is to Love. Love Yourself, Love Others, until you see that the Love is what's more real than the separation. Adonai.

Edited by tuku747

4 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@ivankiss

Anyone else? The point I was trying to make is you to realize that thinking that there are other conscious beings reading your thread is a huge mistake in your thinking. You are right now having a dream and everything is your imagination and therefore there is only the experience right HERE and NOW. The experience is same with itself and also is one, because it is the only thing that there will ever be. You are right now reading your own message that you wrote to yourself. Kksd74628 didn't write this thing. "You" did it. Like in your nightly dreams you imagine everything so you do now. That's why everything is one and same.

-joNi-

Nice parroting

This all seems like a word salad to me. I don't see the difference between "we are one" and "I am you/you are me". I don't see to point of making that distinction and I also don't see how it's a problem to hold these statements to mean the same thing or how it's going to lead anyone to insanity. If anything is going to lead one to insanity isn't it the proposition that these statements mean different things and all the unnecessary mental processing that comes with it? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

If you really took the whole 'there is no other' idea all the way... it would be a complete disaster. Chaos. Mayhem.

How? You can hold this idea and still act as if there is another. What else is there to do? Freaking out over this idea has nothing to do with the idea itself or wether it's true. In my college philosophy class they called what you are doing "the slippery slope" which is a sophism where you create consequence and doomsday scenario without backing it up. Something like paranoïa. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

i,i

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

You guys are so full of shit xD

Try to stay open minded. Yes some members here are intelectualizing and parroting but there are others that that are genuine. And the best thing is you have no way of knowing if someone is bushitting you or genuinly wants to help. 

Just because something sounds like insanity/bullshit to you from your current understanding does not make it false.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan You (and others) assume that I did not have these realizations. When in fact I've been there already and took a few more steps beyond.

What I'm telling you is that there is a very good reason why I'm making this distinction. And I'm also saying you're all full of shit because you're far from standing in that Truth that you're speaking of. None of you is actually as conscious as you're claiming to be. Hence you are all just living a lie. Not Truth.

It doesn't matter how big or how accurate the words are that you're using. If you're not standing in that Truth it's just bullshit.

The other "better" way to look at it, since you are creator of the world you are living(in your mind) you can create and must create it in a way you want it...seeing there is no other, just helps you to see that you can create a better reality in spite of others(not being in a reaction)and other is just a distraction which can be included but not the main point of your reality, you are making every second every minute of "your life" and if other are really important ,you are in reaction of the pseudo world that every person has in social matrix(in their heads lets say) and you are at its mercy so the situations dictate your wolrd not a way to live in my opinion...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.