ivankiss

We are one. Not the same.

64 posts in this topic

I see a lot of people twisting and mixing up this. It's a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation of 'the mirror teaching'. 

I am not you. You are not me. 

That's not what the mirror is.

You are you. I am I. We are one, but not the same.

What you see in me has nothing to do with you. It does not point towards unresolved stuff in you, or anything like that. It's just how I am. It's just how you are.

You might dislike me, hate me, think that I'm an idiot or whatever else. It does not make us less one or whole.

You might love me, admire me, think that I'm awesome and smart. It does not make us more one or whole.

'The mirror' is literally just consciousness. If you take a look at anything and see consciousness, the mirror is doing its job. But if you see a character in front of you and say that they're you, you are hallucinating.

There is no 'you' or 'I' in consciousness. Consciousness has no identity. It just is (conscious).

You might be a rapist or a murderer... It has nothing to do with me. It couldn't be further away from who I am. Yet we are one. 

To twist the teaching would be to say that I am the rapist and the murderer, just because I see one in front of me. Or to think that the reason why I see one is because there is something unresolved within me. That's just nonsense. It feels off for a reason. Because it's just not true. It's delusion and can potentially cause harm to you and others. Be careful.

One. Not the same. Big difference.

@ivankiss

Anyone else? The point I was trying to make is you to realize that thinking that there are other conscious beings reading your thread is a huge mistake in your thinking. You are right now having a dream and everything is your imagination and therefore there is only the experience right HERE and NOW. The experience is same with itself and also is one, because it is the only thing that there will ever be. You are right now reading your own message that you wrote to yourself. Kksd74628 didn't write this thing. "You" did it. Like in your nightly dreams you imagine everything so you do now. That's why everything is one and same.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 That's a half baked awakening. Half of the circle, not the full circle. 

Yes, it's all one consciousness. And yes, you may call this 'a dream'. But within this dream there is a 'you' and there is a 'me'. And we're not the same. We are just made of the same 'dream stuff'.

Don't try to sell me the whole 'I don't have an identity, I don't have an ego, there's no one here and you're talking to yourself' crap. Because we both know it's just not true. 

@ivankiss

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Because we both know it's just not true. 

How you know it is not true?

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Kksd74628 I'm good at sniffing out bullshit.

You are just too attached to other. I have reached states of consciousness, where what we call the natural world....does not even appear real anymore. Not only that, I could feel that I was controlling everyone around me, and I was controlling myself, but I had no idea how because there was no body there to control it.

Basically everything was controlling itself but there was no I. Consciousness, the I AM, is just presence, that controls itself.

So no you don't have an identity, there is no I or me, there is no difference. You said hallucination? Everything outside of what I described is a hallucination. Even worse you aren't even allowed by your own rules to completely break out....because where can you break out too? There is no escape, there is no other, there is no identity, there is only what is....for all eternity.

Problem is....you don't like it....and I completely understand. Its a hard pill to swallow.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@ivankiss

That's not how spirituality works. You need to experience something in order to "know" it. Spirituality isn't guessing game, but hardcore science that relies on direct experience. Having opinion, guess or intuition doesn't work. Many people make more thoughts of how universe works when "practicing" spirituality when in actuality you should drop as many thoughts of it as possible and "see" what really is and what isn't. You have to tap not knowing and question all ideas you have about anything. Then you'll be surprised what state of mind you'll reach.

And as @Razard86 said it isn't easy to drop out false beliefs, because that would be total chaos and path to unknown for you and you see that as a threat. I understand and trust you. All love to you <3

many of you speak of infinity as if you knew it perfectly, the same as your room. completely sure of their mechanisms. man, it's obvious, it's just infinity, as everyone knows, it works exactly like that. dude, if you don't even know how your own psyche works, a little humility about how infinity works would be nice. but of course, leo has set the trend that you have to be so sure of everything

7 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

said it isn't easy to drop out false beliefs,

So, we should change them for the true beliefs?

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall

You should drop all beliefs away. Sorry if my response wasn't clear enough to address that. The answer isn't any idea, it is an experience you could have.

@Razard86@Kksd74628  Bullshit. Sorry.

You do not stand in the truth you're speaking of. Which makes what you're saying untrue. You both very much have an identity. An agenda. Something to prove. Hard pill to swallow, indeed. But you're not where you think you are. Still walking your path, one foot nailed to the ground.

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

You should drop all beliefs away

Agree, but : only me exist, others are imaginary, is a belief at the end. Everything is. 

@Breakingthewall

When you are in lucid dream you just know, feel and understand instantly that you're alone in your dream. That same experience can be had in your "waking life" too. Unless you've had that I wouldn't talk as you and if you have then I don't understand what is your point right now. I am not talking about any beliefs, but direct experiences you could have. I hope you understand what I am trying to convey right know. If there's something that I explained weakly feel free to ask more questions. Peace :).

If you really took the whole 'there is no other' idea all the way... it would be a complete disaster. Chaos. Mayhem.

It's one thing to parrot this stuff from the comfort of your couch, and it's a completely different thing to fully align with that truth and live it.

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Razard86@Kksd74628  Bullshit. Sorry.

You do not stand in the truth you're speaking of. Which makes what you're saying untrue. You both very much have an identity. An agenda. Something to prove. Hard pill to swallow, indeed. But you're not where you think you are. Still walking your path, one foot nailed to the ground.

You are just a figment of my imagination. One that cannot fool me no matter how hard you try. There is no identity, there never was, it is totally constructed. Illusion and reality are the same. You do not understand because you have no reached this state of consciousness within my dream. Your perspective is valid at your level of consciousness, but since I have seen beyond your state I know it has no validity at the state I am in. 

You are going through an existential crisis right now which is normal and par for the course in the Spiritual Path. But until you realize that there is no difference between a photo or video of a person and the actual person....then you don't know truth. The only barrier between you becoming the people you see....is the supposed memories/stories they have of themselves.

You can literally download the consciousness of others....and its rather easy also. Anyway....everyone is imaginary, there is no controller, there is only what is. But this illusion is ridiculously powerful, so powerful that it will always pull you back in on some level. I break out daily to the illusion and get pulled back in.

Consciousness cycles back and forth on infinite levels of falling asleep and awakening, and it will do it forever.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@ivankiss

I agree that it would be disaster from the perspective of how you personally just wanted life to be. What you want and what it is, is different. You have to make a decision. Either live life the comfortable way or seek for truth at any cost. I am just expressing this possibility to you and you can either deny it, attack it and attack me or then think about what Kksd74628 was trying to say and really let that sink in. From your perspective what I am saying could be wrong or right and the ball is on you to discover the answer. I have nothing to do with your path, but just be one perspective and make you think more about these things.

5 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

When you are in lucid dream you just know, feel and understand instantly that you're alone in your dream

10 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Yes , until you understand deeper and see that the dream in infinite. You are not alone because "you" are the absolute infinity, that is not a you. The self is the dream, and it's easy to confuse the absolute with the relative 

@Razard86 You are digging your own grave. You are literally pointing your finger at me, saying that there is no me and it's all an illusion. Can you see how stupid that is?

I'm just bored at work dude... Having a not so delicious stake, killing time on the forum, debating with folks who think they have no identity. It's fun.

@Kksd74628 Again, you are shooting yourself in the foot. There clearly is a you and me, and you are clearly triggered by what I'm saying. You are also clearly trying to convince me of something. All works of 'an ego'.

I am completely fine with having an identity. And that does not mean I'm more or less conscious than you. Perhaps I'm just more real and honest with myself. Me having an identity, an agenda, caring for my survival, etc, does not make Oneness less one.