Chives99

Any action acted out of need is a doomed mission

9 posts in this topic

You're like the nazis at the end of world war 2, deep down you know the game is up but, giving up feels like a fate worse than death because your identity is wrapped up in it, you feel you must go down with it, letting go is counter-intuitive it involves trusting that you will make it without the need to control things, getting things to conform to your will. Without need there is no sense of lack, when you have no lack you have nothing to give but love.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

When understood that you can only do the action for the sake of action, without expectation of the end resault(which is a distraction) you know the response is not up to you,expectation before action kills the interaction...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

How would productivity and motivation be consistent with a lack of need though. You would be operating from a place of neutral energy while being detached. Where is the excitement?

@AJBrew There is only a need to be more awesome you,there is no need somewhere outside,so everything you doing is immidietly winning and is not determined by some kind of resault...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

I see you've found the Shift key ;) The Enter key is right above it, try it sometime.

I liked that description of acting out of need.

I might add that acting out of need often comes from subconsciously fulfilling childhood needs in adult life, which doesn't work.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

19 minutes ago, flowboy said:

I see you've found the Shift key ;) The Enter key is right above it, try it sometime.

The funny thing is I just realised I would always turn caps lock on, write a capital letter, then turn it off. :ph34r:

Edited by Kshantivadin

On 2/8/2023 at 11:16 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@AJBrew There is only a need to be more awesome you,there is no need somewhere outside,so everything you doing is immidietly winning and is not determined by some kind of resault...

Very interesting, I'll have to contemplate on that. God could you image if societies functioned in this way how different everything would be.

Edited by AJBrew

@AJBrew Best part is that only you need to realize it, society can do what society does...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf and unfortunately with the rising in awareness it feels like the responsibility of being a human being just seems to increase more and more

Edited by AJBrew