Chives99

If God has no morality and 'anything goes' that means nothing is wrong

18 posts in this topic

There are no problems to solve, everything is as it should be, you didnt do anything wrong in the past , there are no rules , God allows itself to fuck up and  loves that its an expression of its being, thats love, letting go, allowing anything to be , everything is perfect.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99

At the absolute level that is correct. But I would be careful about conflating the absolute and relative nature of things. Most people who say things like this have not actually become conscious of Absolute Perfection and what that really implies.

@Chives99 When absolutely nothing is wrong, seeing something as "wrong" and trying to change that also isn't wrong.

@Jannes Thats motivated out of LOVE not hate and selfishness

@Jannes how very paradoxical 

Morality is not about judgment, which is the relentless hell of the conditioned mind. That doesn't mean actions have no consequences. Whatever stone you cast creates ripples, which return to you in kind. If you want happiness, live in harmony with the conditions that create it.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, aurum said:

@Chives99

At the absolute level that is correct. But I would be careful about conflating the absolute and relative nature of things. Most people who say things like this have not actually become conscious of Absolute Perfection and what that really implies.

What does it imply?

9 hours ago, aurum said:

@Chives99

This narrative comes from a place of caution, fear, and limitation. One acts as if there's something to lose but this is an illusion; there is only love. One who is fully God-realized would have little concern for the relative nature of things because they are seen to be illusory; Not the case! The Absolute Level is the only level. Conflation is the very nature of reality itself. ONE means ONE. It's as clear as day.

Edited by tuku747

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

Morality is not about judgment, which is the relentless hell of the conditioned mind. That doesn't mean actions have no consequences. Whatever stone you cast creates ripples, which return to you in kind. If you want happiness, live in harmony with the conditions that create it.

this principle is useful because it allows people to let go of the past and not feel guilty, noone has done anything wrong as their is noone to be a bad person, some actions are more skillful or conscious than others

3 hours ago, Chives99 said:

this principle is useful because it allows people to let go of the past and not feel guilty, noone has done anything wrong as their is noone to be a bad person, some actions are more skillful or conscious than others

If there is a past, it is that you are asleep, then those reasoning will only be reasoning within the dream. if you are awake there is no such thing as past. You see the dream for what it is, a kind of energetic configuration that is formed in infinity at the present moment. It is not easy to stay awake for a long time, sleep has great inertia.

God is too Intelligent and Conscious to judge anything.

But for a human, actions still will give you consequences. Karma is a real thing. 

I learned that the hard way. Directly. What I did was wrong, but God is the best Forgiver and He Forgave me.

What a day it was.

11 hours ago, tuku747 said:

One acts as if there's something to lose but this is an illusion; there is only love. One who is fully God-realized would have little concern for the relative nature of things because they are seen to be illusory;

That may be true, but you are not that God-realized.

In practice your entire life is still mostly driven by relative human concerns. To think you have transcended all of that is the delusion. There are relative realities so horrific that your sense of inner peace and transcendance would shatter in a million pieces if you experienced them.

11 hours ago, tuku747 said:

This narrative comes from a place of caution, fear, and limitation. 

It comes from a place of self-awareness of my development and spiritual progress. I am not yet able to see Absolute Perfection in all things. I still have many fears.

12 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

What does it imply?

It implies that all the worst possible things you can imagine happening to you are also Absolute Perfection. All your darkest fears.

Absolute perfection means Absolute! There can be NO exceptions.

That means if someone is torturing you and your family, that is Absolute Perfection. If you go to prison for the rest of your life for a crime you didn't commit, that is Absolute Perfection. Genocide and war is Absolute Perfection. On and on it goes.

It should be obvious that you are not actually okay with these things and will fight like hell to not let them happen. And when you are fighting against them, that is ALSO Absolute Perfection! 

22 hours ago, Chives99 said:

There are no problems to solve, everything is as it should be, you didnt do anything wrong in the past , there are no rules , God allows itself to fuck up and  loves that its an expression of its being, thats love, letting go, allowing anything to be , everything is perfect.

@Chives99 Yes but the social and cultural conditioning you have received, plus your biology will generally punish you emotionally for transgressing many norms. Unless i guess you are self actualised to a higher degree.

And actions have consequences. In terms of cause and effect consequences. For example, you can say its not objectively right or wrong to fuck someone's wife but when they come at you in revenge with a hatchet, they will brutalise you. And your arguments about morality will mean nill.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

12 hours ago, Chives99 said:

Guilt is one of the ego's favorite weapons. It is guaranteed to keep you trapped within your mind. Not only is it unnecessary, it sabotages your ability to be in harmony with your ultimate nature.

It is amazing to spend so many years flailing yourself for faults, only to realize that tossing the scourge into the fire is the truest path to freedom.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

34 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Meaning you are God and I will  awaken if you find me but for that, you need to take or meditate for 20yrs.

I didn't start meditating until after awakening, but better late than never xD