LoneWonderer

Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions (transmission of hate)

7 posts in this topic

I don't know how many of you have heard this recent song that's blown up by Shakira. In the music she basically fumes on her ex Pique and hates on his new partner. Here is the link to the lyrics for anyone interested in this:

https://genius.com/Bizarrap-and-shakira-shakira-bzrp-music-sessions-vol-53-lyrics

Outside of who wronged who I was wondering about the energy that is transmitted. I believe that no matter what happens you should always have respect for another and if you can't, just walk away from a bad situation. I would like other people's thoughts on this. I feel like one of the basic things one has to do is how Leo talks about taking 100% responsibility and even if you where wronged work through it and move on. Why the need to hurt another in the process? Sorry if I haven't explained myself very well. 

Edited by LoneWonderer

Break ups can hurt. She feels bad because she's in her 40's and past her prime and her ex left her for a girl half her age. 

@LoneWonderer

22 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

I don't know how many of you have heard this recent song that's blown up by Shakira. In the music she basically fumes on her ex Pique and hates on his new partner. Here is the link to the lyrics for anyone interested in this:

https://genius.com/Bizarrap-and-shakira-shakira-bzrp-music-sessions-vol-53-lyrics

Outside of who wronged who I was wondering about the energy that is transmitted. I believe that no matter what happens you should always have respect for another and if you can't, just walk away from a bad situation. I would like other people's thoughts on this. I feel like one of the basic things one has to do is how Leo talks about taking 100% responsibility and even if you where wronged work through it and move on. Why the need to hurt another in the process? Sorry if I haven't explained myself very well. 

Shakira still relevant nowadays???

Again, a classic example of the shadows projected, to keep one's ego in the light whilst the disowned ego part gets rejected and projected onto that situation or thing or person which wronged you, actual or perceived, to maintain ego's integrity. Also, good lessons and some insights if you know spiral dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types, ego development and Carl Jung's shadows and architypes, and life and lived experiences and other lines of development in various areas of life, along with ideologies indoctrinated into one's mind.

In this specific situation, showcases how messy it is sometimes to form and maintain relationships, as gaslighting and other cognitive blind spots can occur that allows you to mostly blame the other without little repercussion to one's own ego.

While I love rapping, and freestyles, among other things like video games and drawing and music and martial arts in general, I don't like disses for this reason as well: too much negative energy put out, can boomerang back at you, even though it may be cathartic to do and sort of therapeutic, if done with little clarity of intention, you can hurt others as well as yourself. 

Many of you guys make such a big deal of many things haha. Is easy to talk when you’re not the one being hurt but when you ACTUALLY are the one having a break up, you feel like if it is the end of the world or etc. Let Shakira and anyone express her feelings, what else do you guys want? Don’t allow her to heal through her music? Don’t let her express her ACTUAL feelings!? As if a painter cannot let go his feelings in a dark and sad painting? Come on guys, be more compassionate and wise up. 

If you guys speak español, she is not even saying a bad or curse words haha, chill for real. 

Edited by Juan