LostSoul

Best psychedelics to start to heal?

16 posts in this topic

I feel like I have very strong burried emotions on my body, I always have been running from them but now I knocking 24 and I feel like I cannot live life like this anymore. Even talking to people produces me anxiety, especially girls, but this only happens when I relax into my body and emotions came up, so much tension, so much sadness.

I was looking forward yo start to heal through psichedelics because I feel I can't other way, I always end up with distractions. 

Any opinions on what are the BEST psychedelics for this? Any video source that explains how yo heal through them?

Pretty much any of them could fill that role. Just experiment and find what works for you.

Mushrooms, ayahausca, 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT, MDMA

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, LostSoul said:

Any opinions on what are the BEST psychedelics for this? Any video source that explains how yo heal through them?

You don't need a video for that. Simply influence yourself by repetitious thought. This can even be done successfully sober, but it takes so much effort that it's not worth avoiding substances.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 hours ago, LostSoul said:

Mushrooms are good for healing. just seriously contemplate your problems while youre tripping.

Yes, psychedelics are the most powerful tool you can use to heal yourself.

Ideally you'd start working with a guide at first. You can find trip sitting services depending on where you live in the world. Or if you know someone you can really trust you can work with them too. You could also try a microdosing protocol with LSD or Psilocybin.

But keep in mind that the psychedelics are not the medicine, you are. It's not like a prescription drug to relief anxiety and pain. And it will still be a a lot of work to change yourself. Also outside of tripping.

I would recommend doing some serious breathwork like Shamanic breathing (see Leo's videos). The YT channel Breathwork beats also have some nice content you can start with:

Another thing I would recommend trying out is TRE exercises (by David Berceli):

These are just some standard exercises but you can learn what your body needs to do to release stress and emotions.

Edited by ItsNick

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

I would say my biggest healing from psychedelics was from a bag of mushrooms a friend gave me after an open mic. Went home and slowly ate the bag over and hour and a half. Cured me depression, but… I also have other things going for me in my life. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I have been researching Iboga.  If the reports about it are correct, it could be the best one for healing.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

You shouldn't be doing iboga at home.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I agree.  It is a difficult journey, but liberating.

https://youtu.be/RR9P7ksKktM

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

why not iboga?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

old Elliot Hulse was great. This is free and readily available. Note: courage is required. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

MDMA is the best from my experience. Pound your heart chakra with that prana. Let your body to the work.

In Tate we trust

11 hours ago, Chives99 said:

why not iboga?

It immobilizes you for up to 2 days.

Hey I am starting the same journey. More or less for the same reasons as yours. Keep an update of your experience or Dm me if you have news to share !