Deep

Has Anyone Had An Out-of-body Experience?

19 posts in this topic

Has anyone had an out-of-body experience? What does it feel like? I was sleeping last night and thought I had one. My body was feeling light as a feather. 

Edited by Deep

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Hello, I have many OOBe's. I sounds like you had almost one. This was just the beginning. When you feelling light as a feather, stand up like you would normally do. You are alredy in your astralbody and just dont know it.

@OBEler If the consciousness is really out of body, how does it find back to the body after the "trip"? how is the consciousness connected to the body? Is it not possible that those are just lucid dreams?

@Echoes, your consciousness is always connected to your body (simply said). When something happens to your body you switch easy to it. Also I can feel my heratbeat if it is too strong during OOBes. So my body gives me important signals when I have to come back into my body. I switch in less than a second back to my normal body.

Lucid dreams and OOBes are both experiences of your conscious. But they are soo different in the quality like supernintendo and PS4. OOBE feels absolutely real, more real than reality sometimes. So be prepared to be shocked when you do that for the first time.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler @Echoes  Tom Campbell describes the name obe as a misnomer. A useful description in the early days, but in his model you are not actually leaving your body. You are " switching data streams". Fascinating stuff. I've never willed an "obe" it is a long term goal of mine, but I am secretly terrified of it.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@OBEler what technique do you use? I started the rolling out one but I got scared, my body would start vibrating, shortness of breath, like I was gonna die..

I heard the rope technique is the best one, haven't tried yet! I would like to hear more about that, it should be fascinating! 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@Laisa I think robe is one of the best. You cannot die during OBE. Make this clear for you, I also had fear of death sometimes, then you are not ready for this. Just think positively, like this will be a funny adventure whatever happens. If you meet entitys they look very scary but still remember, nothing really can happen to you. You are like god in this astral plane. Good luck!

Edited by OBEler

http://www.astralpulse.com/

A treasure box for Astral Projection lovers.

Yes, I post there too ;) and I prefer the term AP, "out of body" doesn't make sense and sets you on a wrong direction. We are not in the body, the body is in us, and so is this physical world. Its easy to switch to another body or another world. Its all Mind.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

@OBEler Within an out of body experience, are you able to "walk"/visit this "normal" reality/phenomenal plane, in that we are in ordinary state of consciousness? In other words, are you able to observe someone in this experience who is in another building for example, and then when you come back accurately tell what he was doing, so that he can confirm all of it?  

@Echoes Yes I can visit this norma reality plan with ordinary state of consciousness. You can visit the people in real life and talk to them. They normally dont say anything because they cannot see you. 

I always had an OOBE in the night. So everyone was sleeping or just sitting in front of the PC. I never told them of my astal visitings because they would think I am crazy. Furthermore if you tell them I saw you sleeping or I saw you sitting in front of the PC, that is not something you can confirm because they do that almost every night

@OBEler Yes, but you could tell them specific details on what they where doing. Or you tell them beforehand that you're going to visit them and make an experiment, preparing something specific that can then only be known if you really where present at a specific time.

@Echoes, you need to know that experiment with other humans is difficult to do for some reasons. 1. you cannot preceisely went out of body on time. You cannot even choose a day preceisely. So if you start this experiment I need 4 days and one of these days it will happen. 2. When I have an Out of Body experience I dont have much time and sometimes I struggle with clear vision. I can be unconscious in a second and the whole experiment fails again. 3. When I prepare something unknown, for example a random open book with pictures, which I havent looked before, it will be there in the astral plane and I can see some strange pictures on the page. However when I compare it to the real picture it has nothing to do with it.

I made many experience, not with real people, but with prepared objects. I never had a correct hit. However I sometimes had out of body experiences, which gives you new information about the real world which you did not know before and later I can check this out and find that the information is correct. This is very scary and it happens in very rare cases that I can verify this. However it was no experiment so there could be some bias. In conclusion, I have no real proof for myself that out of body experiences are somehow connected to this "real world"

@OBEler Thanks! I haven't tried it yet because I'm scared. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

I am asking me, is there someone else in this forum, who can do Out of Body Experiences at will and  also did some serious experiments? Would be interesting to hear from you

On 3/7/2017 at 10:47 AM, OBEler said:

I am asking me, is there someone else in this forum, who can do Out of Body Experiences at will and  also did some serious experiments? Would be interesting to hear from you

You have to know that even if someone can astral project to the real time zone, and see something in the physical, that their own biases and subconscious beliefs will greatly influence what they see. They may be out of sync with the current physical time zone. So it may be raining when it's not. Or furniture might be arranged to another time. Or your subconscious might block some information and add other information into the experience of the real time zone. I call them layers and filters. So it's not as easy as you think it would be. Probably an

On 3/7/2017 at 3:16 AM, PureExp said:

http://www.astralpulse.com/

A treasure box for Astral Projection lovers.

Yes, I post there too ;) and I prefer the term AP, "out of body" doesn't make sense and sets you on a wrong direction. We are not in the body, the body is in us, and so is this physical world. Its easy to switch to another body or another world. Its all Mind.

I am also a poster at astralpulse.com It's one of the best places to talk about and get advice for astral projection.

On 3/7/2017 at 0:31 AM, Laisa said:

@OBEler what technique do you use? I started the rolling out one but I got scared, my body would start vibrating, shortness of breath, like I was gonna die..

I heard the rope technique is the best one, haven't tried yet! I would like to hear more about that, it should be fascinating! 

The rope technique is OK. But there is no one size fits all technique for astral projecting. You have to experiment until you find one that is right for you.  Also what your experiencing above is normal. You just have to program yourself to clam down and keep practicing because what your saying seems to be completely normal and in fact it's a good sign that your close to projecting.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:47 AM, OBEler said:

I'd be genuinely open minded and willing to give this a serious shot.  I've never had an OBE in my life and I'm skeptical about them, but I'm certainly willing to try.  

I've had a few as a child and some in the later years but i have trouble remembering them now, its very fuzzy because of all the energetic vibrations that occur and shifts between stillness and frequencies. I almost had one about a year ago, felt similar to when taking DMT at lower doses but i kept getting too exited and falling back into physical reality. As a child its more natural to the soul or the being thus more effortless and less thoughts.

Practice makes perfect, we fear because we have forgotten how it feels more real than physical reality sometimes. Once we get our bodies used to the feeling again it should become easy. Hopefully in the future we will have proper education on dreams and meditation and stuff to guide us better.

B R E A T H E

You can certainly learn to astral project. Just takes some rigorous practice.

Don't confuse it with enlightenment however. Enlightenment is outside all experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.