Eternal Unity

7.7 Earthquake in Turkey

22 posts in this topic

Dozens of fatalities. 3:15 AM

Serious damage. Hudreds of missing individuals.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

My God, sadly at almost at 8 magnitude - the casualties could be in the thousands.  This earthquake hit at 4:17AM!  While everyone was sleeping how horrifying 

Quite an experience. Milder now, but still not over. Over 40 buildings collapsed in my city alone with hundreds of casualties. Could have been my building and my family. I'm just glad they're safe. Everyone woke up to the quake and hurried out of the buildings in the darkest of nights and the cold and the rain. Some people are still stuck under the ruins. Paramedics everywhere. It's not pleasant to be acutely aware that you could suddenly die or become homeless.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

53 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Quite an experience. Milder now, but still not over. Over 40 buildings collapsed in my city alone with hundreds of casualties. Could have been my building and my family. I'm just glad they're safe. Everyone woke up to the quake and hurried out of the buildings in the darkest of nights and the cold and the rain. Some people are still stuck under the ruins. Paramedics everywhere. It's not pleasant to be acutely aware that you could suddenly die or become homeless.

I am 400km away. So it was not too scary.

Damn ......... people yelling "god is great" while rescuing and seeing buildings collapse. ...

SSGS describes itself as a research institute for monitoring geometry between celestial bodies related to seismic activity on Twitter.

What Was the Prediction?

After Frank Hoogerbeets’ prediction went viral, he responded to the earthquake, saying, “As I stated earlier, sooner or later this would happen in this region, similar to the years 115 and 526. These earthquakes are always preceded by critical planetary geometry, as we had on 4-5 Feb."

Edited by Yog

@Yog

The moon's and other planets gratify have a big effect on nature and on the core of the earth thus it also effects the tectonic plates.

2nd earthquick just hit.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Yog

The moon's and other planets gratify have a big effect on nature and on the core of the earth thus it also effects the tectonic plates.

Yea, makes sense, still I am trying to wrap my mind around what planetary geometry means. Closeness, relative movement, angle. I have no clue.

And another big one :/ :(

dede22e8fe876c90bc6eb176f9c7ea11f6215d6b8d748dd7382d52ff2411f1a9.png

Edited by Yog

@Yog geometry means location in 3D space 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

It's really sad. I hope you people from Turkey and Syria recover as fast as possible from this. You guys are strong!

I am so lucky to live in such a geographically stable place. The natural disasters that happen in Canada are childs play compared to a lot of places in the world.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I feel so sorry about the people there. Watching videos  about the situation there is so traumatic for me... :(

Edited by evgn

Felt it in Israel. Plates broken. A miracle it wasnt on my head,,,, shit it's scary

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I feel really sad about this. 

What a tragedy. 

It's so unfair.

On 2/6/2023 at 11:19 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

It's not pleasant to be acutely aware that you could suddenly die or become homeless.

I feel like becoming an Atheist.

21,000+ dead… may they rest in peace ?? 

I can’t imagine how scary that was ugh, just the videos themselves were chilling. ? 

Most people froze to death under the rubble. Seems like an awful slow death. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Nabd said:

This earthquake hit northern and western Syria so bad, in the north Turkey didn't allow any equipment to be sent to north Syria which lead to thousand of people still being stuck, in the west Assad wont accept aid from western countries because they will send observers, because Assad will steal any aid like he did for years.

So whose fault is it in the eyes of Syrians? Are people blaming the government or the west? What about Arab countries? Why aren’t they helping Syria?

In Tate we trust

@Nabd without Russian support Assad would fall. Turkish army has a lot of drones and with help of Syrian people, Assad could be replaced. Only obstacle is Putin and his power is fading very quickly. 

In Tate we trust