Osaid

Logan Paul Has Figured Out The Universe

14 posts in this topic

Imagine going from crypto scams to realizing that love is a similar force to gravity.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Well it seems like he is trying. So he deserves credit there. We should be encouraging and helping anyone who is sincerely making attempts, not just ridiculing them. 

8 minutes ago, aurum said:

We should be encouraging and helping anyone who is sincerely making attempts, not just ridiculing them. 

I don't think he's gonna find much encouragement in a Twitter comment section unfortunately

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

43 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I don't think he's gonna find much encouragement in a Twitter comment section unfortunately

It’ll be a mixed bag. He has a lot fans.

Regardless, I’m mostly referring to our attitude on the forum, not Twitter.

Dealing with people new to existential inquiry is kind of like dealing with a children. What is the appropriate amount of encouragement vs correction for a child? And when is each appropriate?

Such debates have been going on forever. But I tend to lean towards encouragement for newbies. Newbies make more mistakes, but they often need more support. If you just pummel them with how stupid they are, that’s unlikely to be an effective strategy for improvement.

Damn I am so proud of him.

Remember when whole internet was hating him for sucide forest but I knew there is something deeper inside him.

Wonder if Tyson talking about the toad and god on his podcast has something to do with it :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Remember when whole internet was hating him for sucide forest but I knew there is something deeper inside him.

It's pretty surprising to me from what I've seen of him online. I guess that's the power of psychedelics.

Anyone that can be able to have nuts to go balls to the wall can eventually break the spell of his self-deception and start having realizations on the natute of existence. God have no preferences. Even Logan can ine day speak like Leo, if he go all the way of course.

On 2/5/2023 at 9:10 PM, aurum said:

Well it seems like he is trying. So he deserves credit there. We should be encouraging and helping anyone who is sincerely making attempts, not just ridiculing them. 

This is a great perspective. I completely agree.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Osaid

On 2023-02-06 at 3:19 AM, Osaid said:

Imagine going from crypto scams to realizing that love is a similar force to gravity.

Seems likely he watched Leo Gura and Actualized.org, but can't reveal this to anyone, so he gives this doodle in Twitter. Don't know why he would, out of the blue, but it's a good start if he genuinely wants to build this. Unfortunately, Logan Paul's too Narcissistic and delusional to appreciate what he just wrote, as it all depends on stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different areas of life, and ideologies indoctrinated into your mind in upbringing. These end up mostly corrupting these insights and intuitions of epistemology, metaphysics and spirituality.

Crypto scam didn't workout. Starting a cult now. :P

Edited by AncestorOfAisle6

He's either gonna grow or form a cult. Hopefully his sincere efforts don't lead to a cult lol