EdgeGod900

Integration tips for my next trip?

5 posts in this topic

Jumping from 100ug to 240ug on my next trip. Any tips on how to integrate as much as I can? or refer me to some vid of leo talking about better integration?

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Have an online journal to write down all your insights from a higher consciousness state then when u come back down u can work with it 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99 The shit I wrote from my previous trip doesn't resonate with me. And that was months ago. Like it made sense during my high consciousness state, but once I sobered up, the answers were mundane. Could you maybe give a more specific ways on how to "... work with it"?

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

14 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

@Chives99 The shit I wrote from my previous trip doesn't resonate with me. And that was months ago. Like it made sense during my high consciousness state, but once I sobered up, the answers were mundane. Could you maybe give a more specific ways on how to "... work with it"?

well recently i wrote on the forum from my mdma trip whilst peaking , didnt proof read anything so it has plenty of typos, CONTEMPLATE , so when the ego has returned, you can remember what it was like to be in the high consciousness state where u needed nothing from the world, why believe the ego , why do you need to fight, accept everything is going to be ok, theres nothing wrong with the world.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Surrender to the stuff that pops out from the unconscious. Allowing it to manifest freely.
Acceptance for the changes in consciousness