Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

mdma i feel at deep peace

4 posts in this topic

I feel so content, everything is right in the world, the mind made me feel so miserable spinning its stories of unworthiness, I feel complete, i think im going to ask that girl out at work thats being all sweet to me, i dont have to be defined by the past I can let it all go, why hate people life is so beautiful, the world is such a beautiful place look at nature, I love people so much, when the mind stops spinning its stories of feeling like a seperate  ego theres nothing to defend, you are perfect just the way you are. Recently with leo talking about maculinity I felt so insecure because I felt like i had to be a brute to attract a woman, but I dont have to be aggressive to be a a man i can stand up for myself without being a brute back, I feel sorry for the nasty bullies of the world they must be hurting inside to  have to make other people feel miserable how can u be a happy person treating people like shit. I feel like i can love the bully but also not let them be mean to me and other people, If they hurt me I accept that risk. I feel free, i feel i can finally let go, thank you beautiful substance mdma, I may have autism (high functioning) but I accept it and love it , it makes me , me, thank you beautiful insights, i can let it all go, all those horrible stories of unworthiness, I can accept past failings and mistakes, I can accept not standing up for myself in the past, I'm ready to move on. I love you guys i wish you all the best

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

the past isnt who you, they're just stories, who you are is right here RIGHT NOW, waiting for you.......... hello im right here

my autism made me lack empathy , I'm so self centred because i feel the constant need to find back against people that judge me or reject me or disrespect me because  with autism 'theres this sense of im not going to survive i can take the risk and accept it, and not let fears and ]anxieties bother me i accept death i accept anything life is so beautiful, i love you guys, not matter where you're at, nor what you have done, you are gods creation you, forming in the womb with a loving family to be raised with and to fall into and have a beautiful connection with a partner, raise children spend time together, reality is falling in love with itself again and again and again the more you hate the further you will be from oneness, you are love, this is god pure selflessness

Luv ya bud

I relate to the autism thing

It's interesting how though someone can be self-centered and lack cognitive empathy, they can likewise still maintain a deep caring and sensitivity to others emotionally. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins