Holykael

The world is sinless. God is full of sin

23 posts in this topic

Brahman is puppeteering everyone. A murderer is not guilty of his crime. The crime belongs to god and not to the murderer. All that happens is the will of Brahman, the justice system is a sham. Nobody is guilty of anything. God is the one who is sinful. God is all sin.

Sin is a human concept.

God is infinite Love that allows humans to behave how they like, which then some call sins.

22 minutes ago, Mormegil said:

Sin is a human concept.

God is infinite Love that allows humans to behave how they like, which then some call sins.

There is no such thing as a human. Only god.

Exactly. 

And since there's no such thing as human, there cannot be a human concept such a as sin.

Edited by Mormegil

Humans sin by their free will, which is limited but real.

God is too busy forgiving humans for being stupid and choosing to serve evil.

18 minutes ago, Rahra said:

Humans sin by their free will, which is limited but real.

God is too busy forgiving humans for being stupid and choosing to serve evil.

Non doership is the case. There is no doer, things just happen according to the will of Brahman. No free will.

Hey, are you feeling alright? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Holykael Nobody is guilty of anything, crime is just a relative term depending on the culture, but we still need a justice system:P

Stop blaming God endlessly and start blaming yourself.

Open your eyes. You're causing all your suffering and You're blaming someone else for it.

THERE IS NO ONE BUT YOU!

You're resisting fiercely and then blaming the world for your pain. Enough. Look inside and surrender to what You are. Or make these nonsense posts for eternity.

I hope You see the harsh Love in what I'm saying. Get your sh*t together.

Edited by Sincerity

7 hours ago, Holykael said:

Non doership is the case. There is no doer, things just happen according to the will of Brahman. No free will.

If humans have no free will, why does God forgive evil? After all, it was God’s Will.

And I know God forgives evil from direct experience. I was forgiven by God after I did myself unright, altough I had to pay the consequences, deservely.

Of course, our free will is limited, God’s Will is not. That’s why God can create beings with limitied will and not as robots controlled entirely by a Higher Will, that, and Omnipotence.

6 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Stop blaming God endlessly and start blaming yourself.

Open your eyes. You're causing all your suffering and You're blaming someone else for it.

THERE IS NO ONE BUT YOU!

You're resisting fiercely and then blaming the world for your pain. Enough. Look inside and surrender to what You are. Or make these nonsense posts for eternity.

I hope You see the harsh Love in what I'm saying. Get your sh*t together.

Seriously this. Probably the largest case of spiritual bypassing and deflection of responsibility on the entire forum.

@Sincerity I dont think hes blaming god hes saying all things bad are aspects of gods mind. No sin exists in the physical world. Nothing sinful can happen in the physical world as it dosent exist in the physical world. Sin isnt physical. A courthouse judge will get 2000 years in confinement as karma for making so many judgements on god ! Jesus says love thine debtors as they have a tough role to play.

Edited by Hojo

How do you divine God? 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

The murder is a result of misperception of what you and others truly are and thinking you are seperate, finite, different, not of God, and that something can be "gained". An attack on another is an attack on yourself. You just have the freewill to forget what you are and misperceive if you wish to maintain the idea of seperation and finitude.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

My greatest wish for you is that you find a good therapist.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Sin literally means doing something that is contrary to your highest goal because your ego distracted you.

Gotta make distinctions between religious monkeys and legit deep metaphysical insights of ancient dead guys.

22 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

My greatest wish for you is that you find a good therapist.

He’s just struggling coz he’s a light being finding himself in a darker place. Therapy alone will not be able to address this existential matter, might help tho.

It’s what I sense.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

14 minutes ago, puporing said:

He’s just struggling coz he’s a light being finding himself in a darker place. Therapy alone will not be able to address this existential matter, might help tho.

It’s what I sense.

Based on the posts he makes it seems to me that he needs psychological help. I don't get the sense that it's an existential matter.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins