Someone here

What is the easiest and fastest way to achieve financial independence & earn money ?

26 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

1) Get a a basic full time temporary job. Move out. You are 26 dude. 

2) Get rid off your hobies etc and after your main job work for 2 -4 hours on building a better way to make money (eg. learn programming -> build some proof that you are qualified, this can mean undercharging to build your portfolio or building a wordpress plugin or a game mod or creating a website where you show your graphic art or whatever). If you dont have the energy take some modafinil and do 22/2 intermittent fasting (temporarily).

3) transition from your crap job to your less crap way to make money

4) either stay there for a while to save up or immediately start working on your life purpose or on finding your life purpose in your free time (it may be very beneficial to set a strict time when you do business!)

or if it is satisfying just keep doing that, you will already have a better job than most people

This is way faster than going the university route. It just requires more discipline because nobody is going to tell you what to do which can be a downside when you are not used to it yet.

That's all good and nice but I have something to explain..

Im planning on having a crapy wage slave job for few years and save a huge portion of my income. This  may not be possible for everyone, especially if it isn’t enough to cover basic living expenses. If this applies to me it would help if i could increase my income. Earning more makes it easier to invest more. This could mean getting a raise, freelancing during my spare time or starting a side business. 

Here's the fundamental question that I want answers for:

do I need income to start a business or do I need a business to have income lol ?? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's all good and nice but I have something to explain..

Im planning on having a crapy wage slave job for few years and save a huge portion of my income. This  may not be possible for everyone, especially if it isn’t enough to cover basic living expenses. If this applies to me it would help if i could increase my income. Earning more makes it easier to invest more. This could mean getting a raise, freelancing during my spare time or starting a side business. 

Here's the fundamental question that I want answers for:

do I need income to start a business or do I need a business to have income lol ?? 

The first business for most people should generally be something that doesn't require much capital and should almost never require any employees. 

The other option would be getting investors which would be needless pain in the butt.

Hence why copywriting, programming, consulting, helping, graphics etc with SEO are all great options because you don't need to invest money.

10 hours ago, Michal__ said:

The first business for most people should generally be something that doesn't require much capital and should almost never require any employees

Bro..I'm starting with ZERO capital lol. How can I start from scratch ? That's why I mentioned that I need a part time  job first to have income to start a business. Otherwise its never gonna work .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Bro..I'm starting with ZERO capital lol. How can I start from scratch ? That's why I mentioned that I need a part time  job first to have income to start a business. Otherwise its never gonna work .

Literally just Google a website where people post (it'd be better if you choose something smaller than the most popular ones) what they need and answer a few and you should have your first order in a matter of days.

The catch is that you still have to have some skill you can offer.

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

You are putting the cart before the horse.

1) figure out what you want to do 2) find a way to start building a business around this with no capital 3) once you make money, you can reinvest and make your operation more professional.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Learn Deep work > Learn High income skill > Learn consulting > Make a low risk investment with you juicy paycheck.