mmKay

Smart Voice Typeing - How to Supercharge your Contemplation/Journaling

7 posts in this topic

I wanted to share this cool feature in google docs that not many know of. Basically you have full control of the text just with your voice. You can assume what the ramifications may be for you, specially for journaling and contemplation

It may get a while to get the hang of it. 

Skip to minute 5 to get the gist of it. 

BONUS ?:

Speaking of journaling hacks, if you didnt know about the concept of mind mapping, check out mindmeister.

It lets you organize your ideas in a more holistic way, with many levels of hierarchy and interconnectedness, way superior to a simple bullet list. 

------------------

If you are a programmer, here's a cool idea for you: build an eye tracking software that reads the word you're looking at. It has not been done yet as far as I know. 

And chatgpt voice control only exists as a very crappy and rudimentary chrome extension. It could be fine tuned for a full on voice chat experience. I can't wait. 

Edit: remember to turn off eye tracker text to voice when looking at n*sty human interaction online lol

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I use Google Voice typing all the time. I used it to write my book.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Cool feature. Unfortunately, I no more do notes in google docs - I found Notion more comfortable. I wonder if there is some tool which is outside of google docs or Notion that will allow you to dictate in any software. Sometimes I read a book and I need to quickly translate some word without putting the book aside. Google assistant on my phone is terrible

41 minutes ago, EugeneTheSage said:

Cool feature. Unfortunately, I no more do notes in google docs - I found Notion more comfortable. I wonder if there is some tool which is outside of google docs or Notion that will allow you to dictate in any software. Sometimes I read a book and I need to quickly translate some word without putting the book aside. Google assistant on my phone is terrible

Talon voice

On 26/2/2023 at 6:48 PM, EugeneTheSage said:

You can just copy pasta your notes into your desired software after you're done dictating in Google Docs

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered