Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Pseudo fasting with Honey + Water it's pretty amazing

3 posts in this topic

After trying countless diets and eating regimes, this is what best works for me, I basically 'fast' all day but with the difference that im not really fasting since I am drinking water with honey through the day.

I´ll throw maybe about 80-100gr of Honey on a big bottle water, and that's the fuel I run on the whole day.  I don't have any regime or hours to drink it, basically whenever I find myself getting tired, I´ll drink some, and voilà, again in that calm but subtly energised state through the whole day.

Some days I will alternate and instead, first thing in the morning I´ll eat about 60-80g of almonds or peanuts (remember to soak these on water the previous night, also peanuts must be organic), those days I will cut the honey dose at least at half.

I alternate because I believe I can make the body progressively be used to burning fat 'on the day' (instead of waiting 24-48hrs to ketosis to start), so ideally some day it won't be necessary to even drink the honey with water and just go through the day with those almonds-peanuts first in the morning. 

Then at night when the day its over obviously I eat 'properly'. It's sometimes difficult to eat a lot at night because the body usually doesn't respond well to a lot of food if the rest of the day you've been on a very light-empty stomach. But I don't count calories I just make sure to make myself full and satisfied and call it a day. Next day repeat. I'm not losing weight or muscle, yet I haven't felt better in my life. I enjoy a higher state of awareness through the day along with stress reduction and amazing body stamina (before doing this pseudo fasting diet, I would just dread walking 3-4km!. Now I just have to stop doing exercise or be active because I just realize...oh it's 22PM! I must go home LoL).

Important to note too that most days I supplement first thing in the morning:

- Panax Ginseng

- Ashwaghanda

- Moringa 

- Flaxseed Oil (pills form)

- Turmeric & Neem (Sadhguru 'recipe', this one only the days I go only on honey+water)

At night with the 'big meal' I take Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 too.

Let me know if anyone tries it and share if it worked for you! For me this is a game changer.

Honeywater is nice.

But youre not getting fat adapted or ketogenic from honeywater dude.

-> Your body always burns a mixture of sugar and fat depending on the system of the body AT ALL TIMES.

EVEN WHEN YOU FAST YOUR BODY PRODUCES GLUCOSE FROM PROTEIN SO ITS SUGAR TOO.

Get that "I eat only fat I burn only fat" social media guru idiocy out of your might the body doesnt work like that

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 4/2/2023 at 2:15 PM, UDT said:

Honeywater is nice.

But youre not getting fat adapted or ketogenic from honeywater dude.

-> Your body always burns a mixture of sugar and fat depending on the system of the body AT ALL TIMES.

EVEN WHEN YOU FAST YOUR BODY PRODUCES GLUCOSE FROM PROTEIN SO ITS SUGAR TOO.

Get that "I eat only fat I burn only fat" social media guru idiocy out of your might the body doesnt work like that

Ok bro chill jesus ??